I noticed Teochew Clan like to PLP PAP A LOT

just now saw tv again is TeoChew Clan, saw the Breadtalk CEO stand beside Chan Chun Sing in their Teochew event whereas i see Hokkien, Cantonese etc Clan never so aggressive PLP PAP unlike the TeoChew clan.

(04-02-2023, 11:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now saw tv again is TeoChew Clan, saw the Breadtalk CEO stand beside Chan Chun Sing in their Teochew event whereas i see Hokkien, Cantonese etc Clan never so aggressive PLP PAP unlike the TeoChew clan.

We should not generalize, cos Low Tia Kiang is a Teochew............and an ex-opposition leader................ Laughing
[+] 4 users Like debono's post

(04-02-2023, 11:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now saw tv again is TeoChew Clan, saw the Breadtalk CEO stand beside Chan Chun Sing in their Teochew event whereas i see Hokkien, Cantonese etc Clan never so aggressive PLP PAP unlike the TeoChew clan.
I bet to differ. The Hougang constituency hv lots of Teochew residents and they voted for WP. Don’t forget that Low Thia Kiang is a teochew.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(04-02-2023, 11:21 PM)debono Wrote:  We should not generalize, cos Low Tia Kiang is a Teochew............and an ex-opposition leader................ Laughing

Yea I mean NOT ALL but " most "

(04-02-2023, 11:23 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I bet to differ. The Hougang constituency hv lots of Teochew residents and they voted for WP. Don’t forget that Low Thia Kiang is a teochew.

I preferring the " Clan " those in charge behind.

becos they like to LIAN
just see how they lian to each other
to be like by them is easy
just be interested in the LIANs
and let them know YOU r thrilled by their lians
singlon is a good listener all the time.
the only sound make by singlon is :
and then and then and then

I cannot tahan this Breadtalk CEO.  Very anti-local. Confirmed I boycott Breadtalk and Toastbox forever.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-04-at-23-37-57-NESARA...ng-now.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-12-19-18-Bit-Ch...atform.png]

(04-02-2023, 11:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I cannot tahan this Breadtalk CEO.  Very anti-local. Confirmed I boycott Breadtalk and Toastbox forever.

he is one the " so call Top person in the TeoChew Clan "

Every clan got " top management " lor

how dare you

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-06-19-31-26.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-04-23-57-03.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-15-15-41-31.png]

singlon is Chief Teochew

it is hard work being a hacker using ubuntu
https://blog.ronin.cloud/content/images/...--1--1.gif
[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-05-at-00-00-42-Connec...Pu-TTY.png]

TeoChew like jews they have their own class 
my friend Teochew always told us they have their own organization to work to gather 
no other chinese dialect allow
Ngee Ann KongSi is one of them

Teochew nang kar chng Ang Ang

Kong hoo nang, kar chng sare tang

Hokkien nang, kar chng pu lang

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The wisdom of the Teochews.

don't talk about that Breadtalk CEO lah................always try to fake a dignified appearance............. vomit

Previously trying to divide Sinkie land by race, now want to divide Sinkie land by dialect?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

PLP is high EQ. It is good.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(05-02-2023, 12:02 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  TeoChew like jews they have their own class 
my friend Teochew always told us they have their own organization to work to gather 
no other chinese dialect allow
Ngee Ann KongSi is one of them

Will Ngee Ann KongSi got " karma " but they " save it by donation "

You go see the land their ancestor buy, get over is " People RESTING Place aka Grave yard "

(05-02-2023, 07:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Teochew nang kar chng Ang Ang

Kong hoo nang, kar chng sare tang

Hokkien nang, kar chng pu lang

You missed next potential PM Sukeenang.

(05-02-2023, 10:59 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  You missed next potential PM Sukeenang.

Did what I write make any sense in my half past six teochew? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-02-2023, 12:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Did what I write make any sense in my half past six teochew? Big Grin

I understand what you are trying to say................... Clapping

(05-02-2023, 10:36 AM)dynamite Wrote:  PLP is high EQ. It is good.
To PLP to someone who is not of a good character or lacks integrity is like losing his own pride.

(05-02-2023, 02:30 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  To PLP to someone who is not of a good character or lacks integrity is like losing his own pride.

It is losing his own pride......................PLP is for those with bad character............. Big Grin