I noticed those DIY shop selling those Energizer batteries.

usually they sell quite cheap but the quality seem " subjective "

now a days many brands they have different manufacturer plants in other countries.

come Batteries if you buy from Supermarket the price is high but the quality is there but come those DIY shops etc around neighbourhood is cheap but the quality is subjective.

Anyone noticed?

See whether got curry smell or not!  Laughing

(26-10-2023, 07:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  usually they sell quite cheap but the quality seem " subjective "

now a days many brands they have different manufacturer plants in other countries.

come Batteries if you buy from Supermarket the price is high but the quality is there but come those DIY shops etc around neighbourhood is cheap but the quality is subjective.

Anyone noticed?

Better buy genuine one, those imitation can lead out a liquid and spoil your whatever toy and so on...

To FA pay 20 cents get amdk arse lickers stooge’s quality hor cheo kau peng
https://media.tenor.com/Lbrr3HR3CnkAAAAM...gg-rap.gif https://media.tenor.com/P4nojGrLzd4AAAAM...-laugh.gif

(26-10-2023, 07:31 PM)victortan Wrote:  Better buy genuine one, those imitation can lead out a liquid and spoil your whatever toy and so on...

Nope, iimitation is acutally hard to sell in SG. Is an offence.

Is due to now they made in different countries. I noticed bought from DIY ones seem run low bat fast and the build seem not say good.

You test before ? How do you make such conclusions?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-10-2023, 07:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You test before ? How do you make such conclusions?

obviously. tested.

Actually those DIY shop earn a lot , in fact they buy in boxes than sell individual as 4 pieces.

It's because those batteries already kept for very long time. The charges will leak over time that's why near expiry they want to quickly sell to you even at a low price.

(26-10-2023, 08:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's because those batteries already kept for very long time. The charges will leak over time that's why near expiry they want to quickly sell to you even at a low price.

perhaps this is why not durable like use for a while , low batt...

Use rechargeable batteries. Save money and more environmentally friendly.

(26-10-2023, 08:06 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Use rechargeable batteries. Save money and more environmentally friendly.

I used before, actually to be honest same rah.
Just that you no need top up fresh battery scare wait low bat no spare one.

Rechargable one also got lifespan also " subjective " some use for one year or so cannot hold the charge well , very fast low bat.
Than you have to buy new rechargable battery

next rechargable one you need to charge wait , whereas use another set fully charged.