I purchased some cheap stuff from Lazada using the discount link on this site...

Not sure if you need it but some of the appliances and accessories are super low price.

[Image: iFSBMlI.jpg]

This cable i verified could fast charge my phone for under $1
[Image: OApXu1I.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Recently I am into brass,copper,bronze figures of Chinese mythical creatures to get wealth, stop evil etc. I prefer creatures than the fat wealthy uncle instead.

麒麟,龙,龙龟,貔貅,四大神兽 (青龙白虎朱雀玄武)?

(28-12-2023, 04:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  Recently I am into brass,copper,bronze figures of Chinese mythical creatures to get wealth, stop evil etc. I prefer creatures than the fat wealthy uncle instead.

貔貅是阴的,别乱买。
要买天禄才对。 Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(28-12-2023, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  貔貅是阴的,别乱买。
要买天禄才对。 Big Grin

貔貅 要买公和母一对。公招财母守财

Search貔貅寓意 you will see it is about gather wealth not necessary evil
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Are those discount links safe to click? Pls try and update

(28-12-2023, 04:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  貔貅 要买公和母一对。公招财母守财

Depends on your religion lor. If you're a Christian you can also put a cross in the house to ward evil  Big Grin

Ignore List: Oyk

(28-12-2023, 04:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Depends on your religion lor. If you're a Christian you can also put a cross in the house to ward evil  Big Grin

I have it but it is an inverted cross.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

https://youtu.be/n7W7H17rwmg?si=wcGpNcd5G-UyHomg

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/DMaBpxg0L7s?si=3yj4Z_iU4KuKnijC

(28-12-2023, 04:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  貔貅 要买公和母一对。公招财母守财

Cannot buy female one. For the dead.
是陪葬品。
是阴的。

(28-12-2023, 04:38 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Depends on your religion lor. If you're a Christian you can also put a cross in the house to ward evil  Big Grin

Rubbish. The cross does not ward off evil. It's just a piece of wood. Satan can break it right before your eyes or fling it at you.

Christians may hang a cross at home only for remembrance. The cross does not have a statuette of a man hanging there because Christ has risen from the dead. 

The protection from evil is in Christ. You call upon His Name, you don't imagine that a piece of wood can ward off the demons.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-12-2023, 05:22 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Cannot buy female one. For the dead.
是陪葬品。
是阴的。

Dunno you subscribe to which school of thought. For me I go Taiwan the guide say it should be a pair (male,female) complimenting each other. Male get wealth, Female guard the wealth. I think feng shui got many schools of thought and not only one. But I wonder now got transsexual so like that how to get a pair hahahaha

(28-12-2023, 05:31 PM)sgh Wrote:  Dunno you subscribe to which school of thought. For me I go Taiwan the guide say it should be a pair (male,female) complimenting each other. Male get wealth, Female guard the wealth. I think feng shui got many schools of thought and not only one. But I wonder now got transsexual so like that how to get a pair hahahaha

I already attached the clip above. Watch it yourself.
You kena bluff by them. I went Taiwan, nobody told me this before. Only buy 天禄, this was what the shop attendant I went, told me.

I already warned you. Nobody can stop you from buying the female pixie.

Go China buy antique, beware 90% are fake one.

尤其是是买银锭,
很多假的。

(28-12-2023, 05:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rubbish. The cross does not ward off evil. It's just a piece of wood. Satan can break it right before your eyes or fling it at you.

Christians may hang a cross at home only for remembrance. The cross does not have a statuette of a man hanging there because Christ has risen from the dead. 

The protection from evil is in Christ. You call upon His Name, you don't imagine that a piece of wood can ward off the demons.

A fuucking over-ripe coconut with very short expiry date telling children here Satan can break a piece of wood right before your eyes or fling it at you. Knnbccb don't know which motherfuucking church he goes to I want to be there.

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

https://youtu.be/0qsAn8OPswI?si=i3zzyAC7bxLjesdL

(28-12-2023, 05:39 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I already attached the clip above. Watch it yourself.
You kena bluff by them. I went Taiwan, nobody told me this before. Only buy 天禄, this was what the shop attendant I went, told me.

I already warned you. Nobody can stop you from buying the female pixie.

I think you kena bluffed instead lar. I already say many schools of thought. Just like got ppl pray to God got ppl pray to Satan so pray Satan is bad meh?

(28-12-2023, 06:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think you kena bluffed instead lar. I already say many schools of thought. Just like got ppl pray to God got ppl pray to Satan so pray Satan is bad meh?

Stupidity has no cure. Pls ignore what I have told you

(28-12-2023, 06:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Stupidity has no cure. Pls ignore what I have told you

Thank you. Your parents taught you well keep it up.

Click onto scam sites then how?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

So many experts!

(28-12-2023, 05:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rubbish. 
for i am....
[Image: SjgiQ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(28-12-2023, 04:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  Recently I am into brass,copper,bronze figures of Chinese mythical creatures to get wealth, stop evil etc. I prefer creatures than the fat wealthy uncle instead.

never consult our resident antique guru - Lau Jac meh ?

(28-12-2023, 04:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Are those discount links safe to click? Pls try and update
]

safe lah..............it's on Lazada mobile app..............under ''Choice''.............i buy some items before...........3 for $1.98 + free delivery.........

(28-12-2023, 05:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Go China buy antique, beware 90% are fake one.

尤其是是买银锭,
很多假的。

buy China antiques must bring along Lau Jac................he can buy you a million-dollar antique..............you pay only a couple thousand bucks.................LOL

(28-12-2023, 05:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I Am Rubbish
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk RAN OVER BY TRUCKS
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU A WHORE
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED ALONG ARAB ST
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU FUCKED BY MEN