I quit my job in S'pore to work on a farm in New Zealand & I have no regrets.

👨‍🌾 Firsthand: I quit my job in S'pore to work on a farm in New Zealand & I have no regrets.

➡️

https://bit.ly/3RCvZWZ

Follow us on @mothershipsg

A lot of fun when young. Later old liao how?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Do you know how hard it is to work in a farm? Mosquitos bite you nonstop, dozens of flies attack your eyes, noses, mouth and ears nonstop…long hours under hot sun from 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week, if you can’t deliver the quantity as expected the farmer will get mad on you.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

One of the British fellows worked in banana farm in Queensland…he said the bunch of  bananas is 50 kg heavy, the farmer put on his shoulder before cutting off the brunch using sharp knife. He had to carry 50 kg that for 12 hours nonstop, the farmers are very aggressive, dunt allow him to see a doctor and get admitted in hospital after a bad skin infection due to the cuts of knife on his back. The skin infection spread to his nose and brain, he nearly got killed…after numerous surgeries he survived.

There is a working holiday visa in Australia and NZ, for the first year you must work in a farm for 3 months then you can renew for another year, during 2nd year you must work 6 months in a farm, who fail to achieve that their working holiday visas will not be renewed and they have to leave after 2nd year. Australia is short of helpers in farms, they need cheap labour from overseas to help to the farmers to harvest fruits.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(31-12-2023, 01:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  A lot of fun when young. Later old liao how?

Can always switch later lah. When young can try more stuff. Of course when old leow, better plan properly, don't try this anymore.
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

(31-12-2023, 02:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Do you know how hard it is to work in a farm? Mosquitos bite you nonstop, dozens of flies attack your eyes, noses, mouth and ears nonstop…long hours under hit sun from 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week, if you can’t deliver the quantity as expected the farmer will get mad on you.

Nose
Not noses

Hot
Not hit

Mad at you
 Not mad on you

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(31-12-2023, 02:58 PM)Levin Wrote:  Can always switch later lah. When young can try more stuff. Of course when old leow, better plan properly, don't try this anymore.

Certain things hv to plan when young. Like my friends who got stuck in canada cannot come back here, very torturing.

Good experience. What for regret?

Ignore List: Oyk

(31-12-2023, 02:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  One of the British fellows worked in banana farm in Queensland…he said the bunch of  bananas is 50 kg heavy, the farmer put on his shoulder before cutting off the brunch using sharp knife. He had to carry 50 kg that for 12 hours nonstop, the farmers are very aggressive, dunt allow him to see a doctor and get admitted in hospital after a bad skin infection due to the cuts of knife on his back. The skin infection spread to his nose and brain, he nearly got killed…after numerous surgeries he survived.

Nobody can carry 50 kg for 12 hours

CSB.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Jiu hu bu only said good things
Jin misleading leh
Dont know play her how much

(31-12-2023, 03:11 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Jiu hu bu only said good things
Jin misleading leh

A few years ago a landlord / farmer in Adelaide rented accommodation to 10 Taiwanese students and get them work in the farm and provide sex service to him to offset rental. Taiwanese exposed this after they returned to Taiwan.

(31-12-2023, 02:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Do you know how hard it is to work in a farm? Mosquitos bite you nonstop, dozens of flies attack your eyes, noses, mouth and ears nonstop…long hours under hit sun from 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week, if you can’t deliver the quantity as expected the farmer will get mad on you.
U were once a farmer?

(31-12-2023, 03:27 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  U were once a farmer?

No lah, I know some Taiwanese who used to work in the farm in Australia. Picking fruits from the trees is hard work and flies are very fierce in Australia, they attack humans and sheep.

(31-12-2023, 03:11 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Jiu hu bu only said good things
Jin misleading leh

You mean she spread her legs?

Must wear long sleeves whole day under the hot sun. Must also cover your face to prevent flies attacking your eyes and nose

(31-12-2023, 03:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Must wear long sleeves whole day under the hot sun. Must also cover your face to prevent flies attacking your eyes and nose

[Image: IMG-0161.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0162.jpg]

Good decision. Try anything when you are young. Older you may not be able to do so. Every young person always stay in their comfort zone.

tomorrow will be a better day

(31-12-2023, 05:22 PM)surfer Wrote:  Good decision. Try anything when you are young. Older you may not be able to do so. Every young person always stay in their comfort zone.

There is an age limit, for working holiday visa, max 34 yo

Kiwi fruit originated from China.
Why don’t go China?  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: IMG-3185.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(31-12-2023, 05:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  There is an age limit, for working holiday visa, max 34 yo
That’s why I mentioned to try anything when you are young.

tomorrow will be a better day

(31-12-2023, 01:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  A lot of fun when young. Later old liao how?

Old liow come SGtalker kao peh kao peh gov no good why this why that …. why no good paying job no welfare lor

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-12-2023, 05:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: IMG-3185.jpg]

猕猴桃 stolen from china
Sunkist aso stolen from china
Pizza aso

Just to update ermaos

(31-12-2023, 02:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  One of the British fellows worked in banana farm in Queensland…he said the bunch of  bananas is 50 kg heavy, the farmer put on his shoulder before cutting off the brunch using sharp knife. He had to carry 50 kg that for 12 hours nonstop, the farmers are very aggressive, dunt allow him to see a doctor and get admitted in hospital after a bad skin infection due to the cuts of knife on his back. The skin infection spread to his nose and brain, he nearly got killed…after numerous surgeries he survived.

Vietnamese vegetables growers are multi.millionaires

(31-12-2023, 03:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Must wear long sleeves whole day under the hot sun. Must also cover your face to prevent flies attacking your eyes and nose

Have you worked and lived in NZ?

Heard the spiders there are humongous.

(31-12-2023, 07:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Heard the spiders there are humongous.

No snakes

Although seeing the first sunlight and starts the day, New Zealand geographical location is rather odd for international operations .

For 3 years, I found my actual working hours extremely short having to deal with US in the morning, Australia in.mid-day, and Asia in the evening.

(31-12-2023, 03:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  A few years ago a landlord / farmer in Adelaide rented accommodation to 10 Taiwanese students and get them work in the farm and provide sex service to him to offset rental. Taiwanese exposed this after they returned to Taiwan.

oh my....