I think Dr M soon will RIP

(04-08-2023, 10:17 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Never judge a person by his "start talking".  I have seen more deaths than you in your life.  Many peepur were still talking and even shouting and quarreling, and a month later, they gave up their breath.

Got one morning while walking going to work, saw a neighbour in my block talking in an excited loud voice to someone in the void deck.  When I came back at night, was shock to see his wake. Within 12 hours he's gone. Must be heart attack that took his life. The man was 65 yrs old and was quite fit. A few month before saw him on board the cruise ship. At least he go on cruise before he die.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(04-08-2023, 10:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  tiu gao lei.

Can you write Cantonese if you are writing a Cantonese dish?

It's wanton min

Not wanton mee.

Min. Not mee.

面。

云吞面

Wanton min.

Got it? Rolleyes

How about Wanton mian Big Grin

Hokkien got a saying pai lang oh see translated to bad people hard to die. So you see Mr M in the 90's not dying means will live on until over 100.

(04-08-2023, 10:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  tiu gao lei.

Can you write Cantonese if you are writing a Cantonese dish?

It's wanton min

Not wanton mee.

Min. Not mee.

面。

云吞面

Wanton min.

Got it? Rolleyes

(04-08-2023, 10:24 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  No, no. It is wantan me. Not wanton min. Not mee, not min. But me

I think should be wantan min lah! Big Grin  "wanton" is an English word lah!

[size=11]wanton | ˈwɒnt(ə)n | [/size][size=11]adjective (of a cruel or violent action) deliberate and unprovoked: sheer wanton vandalismdated sexually unrestrained or having many casual sexual relationships (typically used of a woman): her cheeks burned as she recalled how forward she had been, how wantonarchaic growing profusely; luxuriant: where wanton ivy twines• lively; playful: a wanton fawnnoun [size=11]archaic [/size]a sexually unrestrained woman: she'd behaved like a wantonverb [size=11][no object] archaic or literary [/size]play; frolic: they sat gazing at the white-flecked pure blue sea and the various gulls that wantoned in the wake | figurative :  the sea breeze wantoned among the quivering leaves of the chestnut treebehave in a sexually unrestrained way: women who have wantoned with suitors.[/size]

(04-08-2023, 07:36 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  别闹了。 Rotfl

就是因为有他是我们的对手,我们才可以永不言败lah.

come on 
to be realistic

对手不死,你会遭殃

so ....

[Image: Zl3ylmy.gif]

(04-08-2023, 01:43 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  How about Wanton mian Big Grin

Curry nah. You're mixing Cantonese in front with Mandarin at the back?  Rolleyes

(04-08-2023, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think should be wantan min lah! Big Grin  "wanton" is an English word lah!

[

Only Jhk say wantan lar.

True blue sinkies say wanton min.

Cock is an English word but in Chinese it means ranjiao.. Do you know what does tok cock mean leh?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(04-08-2023, 05:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Only Jhk say wantan lar.

Cock is an English word but in Chinese it means ranjiao.. Do you know what does tok cock mean leh?

it mean comsuming stupefier time

[Image: 215564498_ab435429b0_z.jpg]

(04-08-2023, 01:38 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Got one morning while walking going to work, saw a neighbour in my block talking in an excited loud voice to someone in the void deck.  When I came back at night, was shock to see his wake. Within 12 hours he's gone. Must be heart attack that took his life. The man was 65 yrs old and was quite fit. A few month before saw him on board the cruise ship. At least he go on cruise before he die.

Sim Wong Hoo is a good exampur of someone most of us have heard about. Marathon runner, jin fit. The day before he died he had a meeting with his sales staff. He was planning to meet his engineering staff the following day but died.

In before some antivaxxers come in with Vaccine! mRNA!

I have seen peepur dying even before there was the Wuhan virus. Heart attack, cancer, stroke, COPD etc etc

Death is that unpredictable. It comes like a thief in the night.. Some peepur may disbelieve and laugh at what I say here... we must be ready to go anytime but before that be sure to have received the salvation that's in Christ...  Smile

(04-08-2023, 05:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sim Wong Hoo is a good exampur of someone most of us have heard about. Marathon runner, jin fit. The day before he died he had a meeting with his sales staff. He was planning to meet his engineering staff the following day but died.

In before some antivaxxers come in with Vaccine! mRNA!

I have seen peepur dying even before there was the Wuhan virus. Heart attack, cancer, stroke, COPD etc etc

Death is that unpredictable. It comes like a thief in the night.. Some peepur may disbelieve and laugh at what I say here... we must be ready to go anytime but before that be sure to have received the salvation that's in Christ...  Smile

stress can cause death

Long working hours led to 745 000 deaths from stroke and ischemic heart disease in 2016, a 29 per cent increase since 2000, according to the latest estimates by the World Health Organization and the International Labour Organization published in Environment International today.
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(04-08-2023, 10:23 AM)Oyk Wrote:  tiu gao lei.Can you write Cantonese if you are writing a Cantonese dish?It's wanton minNot wanton mee.
Min. Not mee.面。云吞面Wanton min.Got it? Rolleyes

Not true lah - We all know some CECA love Wanton Mee like no others ...even learning to correctly use Chopstick, which the elderly Dr Mat with his spoon-ful of Indian blood has trouble accepting...

Big Grin

[Image: Wonton-noodles-dry.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(04-08-2023, 05:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Only Jhk say wantan lar.

Hokkien say lanjiao lah! Big Grin Chinese say yang ju lah!

(04-08-2023, 05:47 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Not true lah - We all know some CECA love Wanton Mee like no others ...even learning to correctly use Chopstick, which the elderly Dr Mat with his spoon-ful of Indian blood has trouble accepting...

Big Grin

[Image: Wonton-noodles-dry.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

Speaking of the famous Pussy-comment from Dr M long long time ago.... Big Grin

[Image: 34348719_1690904714329248_53230417420589...e=64F44466]

Tan yek chin rip first

Before Oct . Bye Bye

(04-08-2023, 07:00 PM)Sline Wrote:  Before Oct . Bye Bye

Done be like that leh....We should wish him get well soon, and live long long until S$1 = 4MYR.. Big Grin

I crave wanton meimei Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-08-2023, 11:11 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OLXZZVLQE...ture=share

[Image: Screenshot-20230804-133513-Photos.jpg]

(04-08-2023, 07:04 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Done be like that leh....We should wish him get well soon, and live long long until S$1 = 4MYR.. Big Grin

If that happens, he will point his finger at Anwar.  Rolleyes

Madhatter must be happy that he lived long enough to destroy his own legacy.
All because of one protégé.
The pettiness is very similar to another fellow he hates to the core but copies in every way

(04-08-2023, 02:23 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think should be wantan min lah! Big Grin  "wanton" is an English word lah!

[size=11]wanton | ˈwɒnt(ə)n | [/size][size=11]adjective (of a cruel or violent action) deliberate and unprovoked: sheer wanton vandalismdated sexually unrestrained or having many casual sexual relationships (typically used of a woman): her cheeks burned as she recalled how forward she had been, how wantonarchaic growing profusely; luxuriant: where wanton ivy twines• lively; playful: a wanton fawnnoun [size=11]archaic [/size]a sexually unrestrained woman: she'd behaved like a wantonverb [size=11][no object] archaic or literary [/size]play; frolic: they sat gazing at the white-flecked pure blue sea and the various gulls that wantoned in the wake | figurative :  the sea breeze wantoned among the quivering leaves of the chestnut treebehave in a sexually unrestrained way: women who have wantoned with suitors.[/size]
can be Chinese in origin 'Wanton' gone case?. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(04-08-2023, 11:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If that happens, he will point his finger at Anwar.  Rolleyes
He planned to live over 110. Even minner  cough also go A&E.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...-on-friday

(05-08-2023, 10:19 AM)Blin Wrote:  He planned to live over 110. Even minner  cough also go A&E.

He is still very worldly and that is why he is so concerned about politics, and winning.   I don't believe he is into politics because he really really wants to do something for Malaysia and the poor in Malaysia which are many.

He is not into politics for noble reasons but for himself, for self interests which are many.

A man who is at peace with (Allah) is ready to go, at that age.  Mahathir is not ready.  If there is a magic pill that can extend his life by one hour, he will buy it.

(05-08-2023, 01:04 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  can be Chinese in origin 'Wanton' gone case?. Big Grin

Chinese is Yun Tun 云吞 lah! Big Grin

(05-08-2023, 10:19 AM)Blin Wrote:  He planned to live over 110. Even minner  cough also go A&E.

He already passed his shelf life/ live by date.

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-08-2023, 10:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He is still very worldly and that is why he is so concerned about politics, and winning.   I don't believe he is into politics because he really really wants to do something for Malaysia and the poor in Malaysia which are many.

He is not into politics for noble reasons but for himself, for self interests which are many.

A man who is at peace with (Allah) is ready to go, at that age.  Mahathir is not ready.  If there is a magic pill that can extend his life by one hour, he will buy it.
Think his goal is 

to destroy sg

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-08-2023, 10:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He is still very worldly and that is why he is so concerned about politics, and winning.   I don't believe he is into politics because he really really wants to do something for Malaysia and the poor in Malaysia which are many.

He’s corrupt. How else his family can amass so much wealth? Sucking all the money from its citizens.

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-08-2023, 10:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  He’s corrupt. How else his family can amass so much wealth? Sucking all the money from its citizens.

In Malaysia businesses you got to pay tax directly to the PM the sultan and the government

Like Singapore driver get fine in Malaysia

You either pay here or pay at the station

Or BOTH

(05-08-2023, 10:49 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Think his goal is 

to destroy sg
If he is that evil, he's no different from a terrorist. He might as well stop going for Friday prayers.