I think Dr M soon will RIP

(05-08-2023, 10:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  He’s corrupt. How else his family can amass so much wealth? Sucking all the money from its citizens.

On the record his is a family of business men and women. They won mega contracts because they bidded the best package of price, quality, service and delivery. 

Business men and women making profits is not a crime and it shouldn't be a crime just because they are his family.  Big Grin

(05-08-2023, 10:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Chinese is Yun Tun 云吞 lah! Big Grin

This is why I REBUKED Manthink for mixing Hokkien with Cantonese.

Wanton min is Wanton min. Don't mix it with another dialect and say Wanton Mee.

You know "lung/lang" is Hokkien for 人 right.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it is if an Ah Tiong uses lang or lung while speaking the Mandarin dialect to the chiobu who's selling prawn noodles..

你的下面一晚卖多少钱啊!?有想吃! Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-08-2023, 11:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  On the record his is a family of business men and women. They won mega contracts because they bidded the best package of price, quality, service and delivery. 

Business men and women making profits is not a crime and it shouldn't be a crime just because they are his family.  Big Grin

Off the records many Malaysians know that’s not true. Where did they get the money to bid and win the contracts in the first place. Thinking
From corrupted practices when madhatter was PM? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-08-2023, 11:00 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  In Malaysia businesses you got to pay tax directly to the PM the sultan and the government

Like Singapore driver get fine in Malaysia

You either pay here or pay at the station

Or BOTH

Really! Din know part of the business tax paid directly to him? If true for 20 over yrs as PM can't imagined how much he collected. He co-owner of Malaysia Thinking Surprised

(05-08-2023, 12:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This is why I REBUKED Manthink for mixing Hokkien with Cantonese.

Wanton min is Wanton min. Don't mix it with another dialect and say Wanton Mee.

You know "lung/lang" is Hokkien for 人 right.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it is if an Ah Tiong uses lang or lung while speaking the Mandarin dialect to the chiobu who's selling prawn noodles..

你的下面一晚卖多少钱啊!?有想吃! Rolleyes

Wahsi Hokkien Lang lah! Big Grin Wantan is Cantonese for Yun Tun 云吞 lah!

(05-08-2023, 01:35 PM)surfer Wrote:  Off the records many Malaysians know that’s not true. Where did they get the money to bid and win the contracts in the first place. Thinking
From corrupted practices when madhatter was PM? Thinking

Say, Mr Tan, he is the developer/distributor/exporter/whatever of something. 

He holds a mega publicity event. Got cut ribbon wan.

The Prime Minister thinks this is good for the country. GDP... no good meh?

He attends to look see look see, find out more

Very normal. A good PM should... the GDP, corporate tax for Inland Revenue, jobs created... how can the PM not drop by?

His son comes along..

Mr Tan fully understands. He is the corrupt one.

The PM didn't say anything. Mai luan luan accuse him hor.  Rolleyes

(06-08-2023, 11:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Say, Mr Tan, he is the developer/distributor/exporter/whatever of something. 

He holds a mega publicity event. Got cut ribbon wan.

The Prime Minister thinks this is good for the country. GDP... no good meh?

He attends to look see look see, find out more

Very normal. A good PM should... the GDP, corporate tax for Inland Revenue, jobs created... how can the PM not drop by?

His son comes along..

Mr Tan fully understands. He is the corrupt one.

The PM didn't say anything. Mai luan luan accuse him hor.  Rolleyes

Not really. He did say a few words.

Words of advice like... remember to get all your necessary licenses and permits. Such a good business sector is most welcome in Malaysia.

Licenses and permits.  Laughing

(05-08-2023, 02:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wahsi Hokkien Lang lah! Big Grin Wantan is Cantonese for Yun Tun 云吞 lah!

Manthink should say 云吞面 in Hokkien if he likes his mother tongue so much while munching on wanton min.

I will let him fill in the blank.... just one blank in the middle for the Hokkien word for 

云吞面 = hoon _____mee 

Sounds jin obiang  Rotfl

(05-08-2023, 02:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wahsi Hokkien Lang lah! Big Grin Wantan is Cantonese for Yun Tun 云吞 lah!

Correction hor. It's wanton.

This is Singapore not your Malaysia.  Rolleyes

(06-08-2023, 11:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not really. He did say a few words.

Words of advice like... remember to get all your necessary licenses and permits. Such a good business sector is most welcome in Malaysia.

Licenses and permits.  Laughing

Licenses and permits plus under table money lah. That’s how they conduct bisiness across the border.

tomorrow will be a better day

Aya,, forgive him so i can forgive myself..

though he cause me to lose big time in the clob. 120K

it is so long ago, maybe we got a bad karma to settle.

on the contrary i wish him well and healthy,

he must have good past life karma to live this long.

Death is certain for everyone, but life is uncertain, so said the Buddha..

may all of u have a long and frutiful life,

(06-08-2023, 11:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Manthink should say 云吞面 in Hokkien if he likes his mother tongue so much while munching on wanton min.

I will let him fill in the blank.... just one blank in the middle for the Hokkien word for 

云吞面 = hoon _____mee 

Sounds jin obiang  Rotfl

Hoon is Hokkien for 云 and Toon is 吞 Mee is 面 lah! Big Grin Hoon Toon Mee also can lah!

(06-08-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Correction hor. It's wanton.

This is Singapore not your Malaysia.  Rolleyes

wanton is an English word lah! Big Grin Cannot anyhow say one lah!

MATIterus terus
https://youtu.be/zm34it54axE?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

(06-08-2023, 03:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Hoon is Hokkien for 云 and Toon is 吞 Mee is 面 lah! Big Grin Hoon Toon Mee also can lah!

i thought hokkien called "wanton mean" 陰囊 mee (im-lông mee)

cause the wanton look like a scrotum to them
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

(06-08-2023, 04:05 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i thought hokkien called "wanton mean" 陰囊 mee (im-lông mee)

cause the wanton look like a scrotum to them

But that's a Cantonese food lah! Big Grin Hokkien lang don't eat such things lah!

African cumming
https://www.tiktok.com/@sinlibumshayi/vi...m_webapp=1
no forget to adjust speaker

(06-08-2023, 04:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But that's a Cantonese food lah! Big Grin Hokkien lang don't eat such things lah!

i went to KL and saw a wanton store signboard stating in english and chinese

the english translate scrotum wanton mee.... salty and good

those days are nokia handphone no camera one
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(05-08-2023, 12:17 AM)Truebluesg Wrote:  Madhatter must be happy that he lived long enough to destroy his own legacy.
All because of one protégé.  The pettiness is very similar to another fellow he hates to the core but copies in every way

Have any one hear Dr M's once-protégé Anwar visited him when hospitalised? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(06-08-2023, 04:13 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i went to KL and saw a wanton store signboard stating in english and chinese

the english translate scrotum wanton mee.... salty and good

those days are nokia handphone no camera one

I was in HongKong and tried their Wan Ton Min but realised no Char Siew one leh! Big Grin They said that's the real stuff lah!

(06-08-2023, 02:31 PM)victortan Wrote:  Aya,, forgive him so i can forgive myself..
though he cause me to lose big time in the clob. 120K
it is so long ago, maybe we got a bad karma to settle.
on the contrary i wish him well and healthy,
he must have good past life karma to live this long.
Death is certain for everyone, but life is uncertain, so said the Buddha..
may all of u have a long and frutiful life,

Big Grin
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...-on-friday

Your well wishes to Dr M has cum true ! Big Grin

(06-08-2023, 04:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I was in HongKong and tried their Wan Ton Min but realised no Char Siew one leh! Big Grin They said that's the real stuff lah!

the orignal wanton got poke mince inside no need to have char siew
than later
i think there is a over supply of char siew
so they place it together with wanton mee

wanton got to wrap it like a scrotum
char siew just cut and easier to sell

(05-08-2023, 01:35 PM)surfer Wrote:  Off the records many Malaysians know that’s not true. Where did they get the money to bid and win the contracts in the first place.
From corrupted practices when madhatter was PM?

If the Bolehlanders know a little  "truth", they would not have been fooled by that Old fox not once but twice Big Grin

Do M'sian really believe Dr M is corrupted ?
[Image: article-pic-1-1.jpg]

(06-08-2023, 04:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But that's a Cantonese food lah! Big Grin Hokkien lang don't eat such things lah!

Don't bluff lah - You only know Dr M cannot eat Wanton Mee because it isn't Halal... 

That is why Dr M complains Bolehland Chinese about using Chopstick to eat Wanton Mee and Islam bans Dr M from enjoying such common well-loved affordable Chinese dish...

You can also see him salivate thinking about a bowl of tasty Wanton Mee Big Grin

[Image: mahathir-tun-mahathir.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(06-08-2023, 04:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Don't bluff lah - You only know Dr M cannot eat Wanton Mee because it isn't Halal... 

That is why Dr M complains Bolehland Chinese about using Chopstick to eat Wanton Mee and Islam bans Dr M from enjoying such common well-loved affordable Chinese dish...

You can also see him salivate thinking about a bowl of tasty Wanton Mee Big Grin

[Image: mahathir-tun-mahathir.gif]

Instead of pork use mutton lah! Big Grin Cannot meh?  Thinking

(06-08-2023, 03:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  wanton is an English word lah! Big Grin Cannot anyhow say one lah!

According to Michellin, Wanton mee originated  from Hunan befond being made popular in Guangzhou province during Qing dynasty,,,
So who cares about the language when the delicacy was invented so long ago in China ? Big Grin

发源在湖南
云吞,即北方人所说的 " 馄饨 ",据说唐宋时由湖南传入广东。宋代高怿的《群居解颐》一书有记载:" 岭南地暖……入冬好食馄饨,往往稍喧,食须用扇。"

https://guide.michelin.com/sg/zh_CN/arti...on-noodles

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(06-08-2023, 04:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Instead of pork use mutton lah! Big Grin Cannot meh?  Thinking

That u have to ask the M'sian...since Dr M hates using Chopsticks Big Grin

(06-08-2023, 04:38 PM)Manthink Wrote:  According to Michellin, Wanton mee originated  from Hunan befond being made popular in Guangzhou province during Qing dynasty,,,
So who cares about the language when the delicacy was invented so long ago in China ? Big Grin

发源在湖南

Malaysian Wanton Mee black black with black sauce one leh! Big Grin Singaporean one red red with tomato ketchup one leh! Singapore one BEST lah!

(06-08-2023, 04:38 PM)Manthink Wrote:  According to Michellin, Wanton mee originated  from Hunan befond being made popular in Guangzhou province during Qing dynasty,,,

发源在湖南

What's so big deal about Michellin leh?  Thinking I see them no up leh! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(06-08-2023, 03:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  wanton is an English word lah! Big Grin Cannot anyhow say one lah!

Cock and abalone are also (decent) English words wor.   Rolleyes