I think I kena covid a 2nd time after 2 weeks never wear mask

I think I kena covid a 2nd time after 2 weeks never wear mask in public transport. Runny nose and sore throat now.

(27-02-2023, 10:33 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I think I kena covid a 2nd time after 2 weeks never wear mask in public transport. Runny nose and sore throat now.

Dun overthink lah, you heaty lah …. go piak piak a few rounds to release toxic … you will be fine

[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Proud to spread variants for your 祖国?

PUI!
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

weak sia, i only took 2 dose. never wear mask properly since the start, now i never wear. i never kena covid

(27-02-2023, 10:47 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  weak sia, i only took 2 dose. never wear mask properly since the start, now i never wear. i never kena covid

After 3 doses of vaccines I too succumb to Covid-19...................... Big Grin

(27-02-2023, 10:56 PM)debono Wrote:  After 3 doses of vaccines I too succumb to Covid-19...................... Big Grin
lousy lah

Go mah...got china virus hardworking n generous virus to your inner body....

(27-02-2023, 10:33 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I think I kena covid a 2nd time after 2 weeks never wear mask in public transport. Runny nose and sore throat now.

慢走不送 早走少病痛

TS screwed too many pigu ?

99% natural infection has protection more than double period cover by the jab
Any infection will be beaten off fast, 2 times in 2 weeks is very rare, unless your immunity is super weak.

(27-02-2023, 10:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun overthink lah, you heaty lah …. go piak piak a few rounds to release toxic … you will be fine

https://youtu.be/58E1YDGwgXU

I last time tio is this year late January tio hospitalized for around 10 days because chest very pain.

TS should volunteer for human experiments in 祖国, since he love catching virus.

(28-02-2023, 09:39 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  TS should volunteer for human experiments in 祖国, since he love catching virus.

You stupid

To everyone here just now I test Liao. Result negative.

Me also never wear mask for 2 weeks in crowded MRT. 2 jabs of Sinopharm only, no mRNA, no boosters. STILL FEEL GREAT NEVER SICK since kena covid 9 mths ago.

(27-02-2023, 10:56 PM)debono Wrote:  After 3 doses of vaccines I too succumb to Covid-19...................... Big Grin

TAN KIN LIAN ALSO GET 3 OR 4 JAB
he tot he is fully protected
when he kena covid in nov/dec
he kpkb...how come like that...lol

(28-02-2023, 10:10 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  To everyone here just now I test Liao. Result negative.

so normal flu lah
ownself scared ownself...lol

(28-02-2023, 10:10 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  You stupid

It is not the result is negative. ART Test kit failed to detect the new variant.