I think those serve NS the best is Driver

at least 2 years never go wasted , serve finish got FREE CLASS 3.

(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  at least 2 years never go wasted , serve finish got FREE CLASS 3.

Since you are a tank driver, by right you should have class 5 leh. Can drive crane and bus liao..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-09-2022, 06:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Since you are a tank driver, by right you should have class 5 leh. Can drive crane and bus liao..... Big Grin

Are you teasing me?
Actually if you are amour driver lol got License too but is used in SAF.

(06-09-2022, 06:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Are you teasing me?
Actually if you are amour driver lol got License too but is used in SAF.

I not from armor so not sure but thought can...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-09-2022, 06:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I not from armor so not sure but thought can...... Big Grin

Amour driver don't have rah. But need to pass Basic theory. That Time I no need take because I got class 2b.
Those don't have any license will need to take basic theory.

Later we send to what school of amour there train as driver. Will drive the bonix go the course etc.

I not tank driver , is Bonix driver.

杀鸡拿蛋's grandson aso drove 3tonner one

How come you only learn driving?

My time still had parachute course but I didnt go. 小生怕怕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-09-2022, 06:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Amour driver don't have rah. But need to pass Basic theory. That Time I no need take because I got class 2b.
Those don't have any license will need to take basic theory.

Later we send to what school of amour there train as driver. Will drive the bonix go the course etc.

I not tank driver , is Bonix driver.

No wonder y are Tua Pao Sian

Smile

(06-09-2022, 06:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  at least 2 years never go wasted , serve finish got FREE CLASS 3.

Yout got jeep DB before?  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin