I took grab and the driver was deaf - this is what happened...

(22-01-2023, 07:36 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if I honk, AI can detect honking but AI will not know what is wrong until I tell AI what is wrong.

can I go to a driverless car and tell the driverless car that the car plate is crooked ?

No need to tell, AI will be trained to "know" what is wrong. If you must tell the machine …. it's not AI

AI will be trained with hundreds of millions of data sets on all possible scenarios, map with hundreds of millions of data sets of appropriate action, and select the most ideal outcome.

In the Future, cars will not have typical car plates as the car car plate will be engraved. Like your mobile phones, it has their, RFID, IMEI, NFC or Bluetooth signature to be identified.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 07:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No need to tell, AI will be trained to "know" what is wrong. If you must tell the machine …. it's not AI

AI will be trained with hundreds of millions of data sets on all possible scenarios, map with hundreds of millions of data sets of appropriate action, and select the most ideal outcome.

In the Future, cars will not have typical car plates as the car car plate will be engraved. Like your mobile phones, it has their, RFID, IMEI, NFC or Bluetooth signature to be identified.

if I honk at a driverless car, how does the driverless car know what am I honking about ?

(22-01-2023, 07:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No need to tell, AI will be trained to "know" what is wrong. If you must tell the machine …. it's not AI

Then is it possible to give a summon to this car...........? Thinking

(22-01-2023, 07:48 PM)debono Wrote:  Then is it possible to give a summon to this car...........? Thinking

Easily, even now, speed cameras, bus stop cameras …... already doing that.

(22-01-2023, 07:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if I honk at a driverless car, how does the driverless car know what am I honking about ?

Maybe the driverless car can honk back to you leh! Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 07:48 PM)forum456 Wrote:  if I honk at a driverless car, how does the driverless car know what am I honking about ?

If it senses a honk, all sensors will increase alert a do a 360 scan of all possible danger, at the same time slowing down. When I said scan, that does not mean visually only, it means other sensors on the road that are "talking" to the car

It must take into consideration of "false positive" honking too

(22-01-2023, 07:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe the driverless car can honk back to you leh! Big Grin

Well, if you want AI to do that it can too, but the "honking" maybe be an electronic signal to warn other cars. So possible future autonomous cars will be silent honking

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(22-01-2023, 07:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If it senses a honk, all sensors will increase alert a do a 360 scan of all possible danger, at the same time slowing down. When I said scan, that does not mean visually only, it means other sensors on the road that are "talking" to the car

Well said, the design engineers can add AI into the system to detect everything around it.............. Clapping

(22-01-2023, 07:57 PM)debono Wrote:  Well said, the design engineers can add AI into the system to detect everything around it.............. Clapping

I was involved in a discussion team with a few AI big boys ….. its scary.
When I said discussion, ….. I did not discuss, I was listening quietly in AWE …..  Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 07:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, if you want AI to do that it can too, but the "honking" maybe be an electronic signal to warn other cars. So possible future autonomous cars will be silent honking

Last time I ever watched a movie very funny one leh! But I forgot the name of the movie liao lah! That Beetle car got emotions one leh! It could get angry one leh! Big Grin

(22-01-2023, 07:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If it senses a honk, all sensors will increase alert a do a 360 scan of all possible danger, at the same time slowing down. When I said scan, that does not mean visually only, it means other sensors on the road that are "talking" to the car

it still will not know what I am honking about .

(22-01-2023, 07:14 PM)debono Wrote:  It is easy for the engineers to incorporate a 'hearing device' to 'hear' the honking from other cars............ nudie

To convert hongking to visual signals just needs simple electronic gadgets.

Using ai for driverless driving can do a lot more with 5g

[Image: Screenshot-20230122-200557-Chrome.jpg]

(22-01-2023, 08:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time I ever watched a movie very funny one leh! But I forgot the name of the movie liao lah! That Beetle car got emotions one leh! It could get angry one leh! Big Grin

You watch cartoon lah

[Image: FLy-XAe6a-AAUi-FBE.png]

(22-01-2023, 08:07 PM)forum456 Wrote:  it still will not know what I am honking about .

Actually AI will know, using the camera vis computer vision, they map your facial features to their data base to know you are one of the old froggies in SGtalk, so ignore.

Btw, in the future, there will not be honking.