I used my NS55 credit at Guardian....

Bought some vitamin B ...long story..had been getting stiff aching neck ..Doctor said could be due to lack of vitamin B.

At the cashier just say pay my NS55. They show a QR code on the machine. Just scan it with the Life SG to pay.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I think u never Tao Liang

Smile

(28-07-2022, 01:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bought some vitamin B ...long story..had been getting stiff aching neck ..Doctor said could be due to lack of vitamin B.

At the cashier just say pay my NS55. They show a QR code on the machine. Just scan it with the Life SG to pay.

dont look down on yr montoir or iphone too long, 

like tat even dinosaur neck will break, 

look up and see girl more often is the fastest way to cure, 

Thank me later OK,

What you need is koyok!! Just apply and rub. Instant relief!! for your vitamin B to take effect maybe must wait till your neck long long!

(28-07-2022, 01:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Bought some vitamin B ...long story..had been getting stiff aching neck ..Doctor said could be due to lack of vitamin B.

btw, Sir, i use mne at shopee to buy myprotein, i am a vegan, i buy for my uncle who like bodybuilding,

(28-07-2022, 02:06 PM)victortan Wrote:  dont look down on yr montoir or iphone too long, 

like tat even dinosaur neck will break, 

look up and see girl more often is the fastest way to cure, 

Thank me later OK,

It's not due to head position.
Like I said it's due to vitamin B deficiency

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-07-2022, 03:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's not due to head position.

B12 or which B vitamin?

(28-07-2022, 03:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's not due to head position.

How you know you deficient in vitamin B?

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Likely b12... Any numbness?

Doctor ask u to jump, u ask how high?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I only just received the message

[Image: C61-C6400-93-C0-4623-9-AC6-3-F565-FF4-E0-B7.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Good info. Did not know NS55 credits can be used at Guardian.

I have checked 2 lists on the internet and both did not contain Guardian as one of the merchants where NS55 credits can be used.

I left only 9.80 cents singing dola NS55 detail scan for merchant QR
ate chicken 8 singing dola with CDC voucher lady old fashion
i told her call for help. we went over she got her cash i got my chicken.
she said please come again.
singlon also old fashion a dangerous one. I use hicard on data only when i reach stall.
just swipe down ON. left CDC 73
now i need the other 100 from family . transfer via sms share link.
i wonder why my 700 digibank not credited yet national day coming
now suffering from overeating
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

I didn't see that money in my POSB leh!

(28-07-2022, 03:59 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didn't see that money in my POSB leh!
dat a different story u should be getting i hope so as i also waiting 700. credit thr. account posb or paynow iam monitoring
NS55 100 is available is shown on the app LIfeSG
PAYNOW must be linked.
i want to know Singapore marching to the drumbeat of sotong like a whore

NOW PRODUCING MONKEYS. NEED THE LOCKDOWNS FOR THE NEXT TO INFLATION 18%.
first part to 9% exhausted.

Powell s work now challenged by Treasury
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-28-15-42-28.png]

9% inflasi
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-28-03-25-37.png]

PS don't follow past performance monitor the 18%
see dat for NSA?

U have been deprived of sex for too long already. U need to find someone to do it with.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

if u go to washington DC barricaded u see stray dogs
only 2 working full blast
NSA and US corp Dola

(28-07-2022, 03:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How you know you deficient in vitamin B?

Like i said its a long story. 

I had neck ache for a while and was sent to do ultra sound and x ray to see what is wrong. They check me in great detail for my bone compression and all sorts of physical tests.

I went for neck massage, Chinese sinseh, exercise and all old aunties to say do this do that press here and there .... all dont work and wasted my time. The ailment seems mysterious.

Doctor still cannot find what was wrong. So I was sent for all sorts of tests urine, blood tests etc

they found out in blood test my Liver MCV high. One possible cause is low vitamin B....

Low vitamin B causes nerve to weaken hence some kind of ache due to that.

The doctor was only hypothesising because they already exhasuted all other possibilities. This a guess.

I was very doubtful or his analysis but all other possibility was ruled out and the problem  was causing me serious discomfort....I was a bit desperate and would try anything 

The doctor prescribed a medicine called Daneuron...expensive and not subsidised...it is supposed to strengthen nerve 

Surprisingly one day after I took Daneuron the ache disappeared. ..and problem was gone... like magic..I was pleasantly surprised 

I ran out of Daneuron a few days ago ...wanted to go back to see doctor but did a check ...Deneuron is just Vitamin B. And nothing else.

I decided tk just go to Guardian to buy   save on the consultation fees.

https://www.truemedical.sg/digital-pharmacy/p/daneuron

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-07-2022, 06:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Like i said its a long story. 

I had neck ache for a while and was sent to do ultra sound and x ray to see what is wrong. They check me in great detail for my bone compression and all sorts of physical tests.

I went for neck massage, Chinese sinseh, exercise and all old aunties to say do this do that press here and there .... all dont work and wasted my time. The ailment seems mysterious.

Doctor still cannot find what was wrong. So I was sent for all sorts of tests urine, blood tests etc

they found out in blood test my Liver MCV high. One possible cause is low vitamin B....

Low vitamin B causes nerve to weaken hence some kind of ache due to that.

The doctor was only hypothesising because they already exhasuted all other possibilities. This a guess.

I was very doubtful or his analysis but all other possibility was ruled out and the problem  was causing me serious discomfort....I was a bit desperate and would try anything 

The doctor prescribed a medicine called Daneuron...expensive and not subsidised...it is supposed to strengthen nerve 

Surprisingly one day after I took Daneuron the ache disappeared. ..and problem was gone... like magic..I was pleasantly surprised 

I ran out of Daneuron a few days ago ...wanted to go back to see doctor but did a check ...Deneuron is just Vitamin B. And nothing else.

I decided tk just go to Guardian to buy   save on the consultation fees.

https://www.truemedical.sg/digital-pharmacy/p/daneuron

this medicine has b1, b6 and b12.  beside curing ache, it can also cure your dementia problem

many organs terminated at 'panel' incl Liver
perineum
with monkey hysteria and perineum is close to the anus and vagina
dark thoughts float across our MIND
we can't help it
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-28-18-44-17.png]

(28-07-2022, 06:41 PM)drgn Wrote:  this medicine has b1, b6 and b12.  beside curing ache, it can also cure your dementia problem

I bought a bottle from Guardian B-Complex 120 tablets has same ingredients $29....

I transfer all $100 to Shopee Pay … I get extra $2 from Shopee nudie Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(28-07-2022, 04:24 PM)winbig Wrote:  U have been deprived of sex for too long already. U need to find someone to do it with.  Laughing
w ur moh wife?

(28-07-2022, 06:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I bought a bottle from Guardian B-Complex 120 tablets has same ingredients $29....

shopee $7 for 100  tablets

https://shopee.sg/Daneuron-Vitamin-B1-B6...3236073647

[Image: Screenshot-20220729-133226-Chrome.jpg]

aiya just get a packet of goji berry for a few dollars only. every now and then take a few of them like candy and you'll be fine

(28-07-2022, 03:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I only just received the message

[Image: C61-C6400-93-C0-4623-9-AC6-3-F565-FF4-E0-B7.jpg]

Me too leh!

(29-07-2022, 03:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Me too leh!

Hello Leekopek Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

一百就一百 姿势随你摆..