I was right....even after covid...people are still wearing Mask...

Because its become a habit once you don it every day for 2 months it become a habit..not to mention during china covid its 2 years of wearing mask.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

I still wear whenever go out.

beside is a MUST to wear mask if you visit clinic, polyclinic , hospital, Nursing home. Govt still enforce on this.

This is why Smile so far still Virgin from Covi19 after 3 years or so .

if you ask me forever wear mask while go out? Obviously of course nope. Just that the most safer point is the year 2025 at least.

Now China got a lot kids got flu etc. You bet SG parents surely telling their kids wear mask again.

China every year also full of virus toxic sai..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(26-11-2023, 03:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China every year also full of virus toxic sai..

quite worry is like Deja Vu , hope is not.

that time Covi19 outbreak also like this. I remember is come year end later towards new year around jan, feb than every countries got outbreak and declare Epidemic....

Wearing mask in public transport and crowded areas is a good habit. Prevent spreading of bacteria..

(26-11-2023, 03:17 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Because its become a habit once you don it every day for 2 months it become a habit..not to mention during china covid its 2 years of wearing mask.

Better safe than sorry lah! Big Grin Still got people died of COVID leh!

Don’t like to wear mask still have to,since corvid still around.
Although no kena,prevention is better than cure.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-11-2023, 03:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China every year also full of virus toxic sai..

U ever kenna flu in your whole life?? Power la

Smile

"After covid"? It's still not yet over.

Daddy said no need mask, so they could pump more viruses to you and sell more koyok. Dun be gongkia ok
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-11-2023, 04:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "After covid"? It's still not yet over.

Daddy said no need mask, so they could pump more viruses to you and sell more koyok. Dun be gongkia ok
Wow...really ah..china new virus strain already in market soon i think..scary

(26-11-2023, 04:06 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  "After covid"? It's still not yet over.

It's like flu. It'll never be over.

(26-11-2023, 03:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Don’t like to wear mask still have to,since corvid still around.
Although no kena,prevention is better than cure.

(26-11-2023, 05:27 PM)winbig Wrote:  It's like flu. It'll never be over.

tactically speaking is not say just Flu, sore throat , fever.
if you unlucky , will get long term side effect of " mystery " ... but of course some slowly recover from the long term side effect of Covi19 still have to depend individuals health status.

Just because MOH doesn’t reveal the number of covid cases daily doesn’t mean that covid has disappeared completely. There are more than 10k cases daily and it will be in our midst. So I still put on the surgical mask when I leave the house.

tomorrow will be a better day

We do what we need to protect and secure ourselves. Only fool will listen to “healthy no need wear mask”

(26-11-2023, 07:20 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  We do what we need to protect and secure ourselves. Only fool will listen to “healthy no need wear mask”

So whether you are feeling good or sick, you wear a mask everyday when you go out? Is that what Observer's mother told you?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-11-2023, 06:27 PM)surfer Wrote:  Just because MOH doesn’t reveal the number of covid cases daily doesn’t mean that covid has disappeared completely. There are more than 10k cases daily and it will be in our midst. So I still put on the surgical mask when I leave the house.

You still think the mask will protect you? Oh my god.  Rolleyes

To all ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies huat arh huat arh huat huat arh

https://media.tenor.com/ES0uPrKfTtcAAAAM...-biden.gif https://media.tenor.com/hgCaZc6ACogAAAAM...-laugh.gif

lots of disgusting scum with disgusting hygiene behaviur around

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

I am in Osaka currently. I think got at least 30% ppl wearing masks. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19 (fyi reading)😍
As some people suffering with severe cases of COVID-19 will show signs of kidney damage, even those who had no underlying kidney problems before they were infected with the coronavirus. Signs of kidney problems in patients with COVID-19 include high levels of protein or blood in the urine and abnormal blood work.

😀😃😄😁😆Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis. Sperati says early in the pandemic, some hospitals were running short on machines and sterile fluids needed to perform dialysis.

“As general treatments for patients with COVID-19 have improved, the rates of dialysis have decreased. This has helped to alleviate shortages, although intermittent supply chain disruptions remain a concern.

“Many patients with severe COVID-19 are those with co-existing, chronic conditions, including high blood pressure and diabetes. Both of these increase the risk of kidney disease,” he says.

NOTED: But Sperati and other doctors are also seeing kidney damage in people who did not have kidney problems before they got infected with the Devil virus.

(26-11-2023, 09:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I am in Osaka currently. I think got at least 30% ppl wearing masks. Rotfl
Studies indicate more than 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, and more than 50% of patients in the intensive care unit with kidney injury may require dialysis.

(26-11-2023, 07:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You still think the mask will protect you? Oh my god.  Rolleyes

To answer your question YES.

Like some pdf, they'll tell you money is not important and not needed

(27-11-2023, 07:49 AM)surfer Wrote:  To answer your question YES.

I didn't ask if you are daft.  Rolleyes

Error .... Before also many many wearin masks ... NS wear gas masks ... Jap Taiwanese etc wear masks .... Sg hospitals surgeons and critical units always mask mask mask

(26-11-2023, 09:06 PM)wendychan Wrote:  lots of disgusting scum with disgusting hygiene behaviur around

We don't just live in an imperfect society. We live in a horribly imperfect one.

What you wrote is true. This is the way the world was, is and will be. 

You go around chasing down miscreants in your neighborhood. Not to accept imperfections is to set yourself up for an angry and unhappy life that's lived not by them but you.

We have had these kinds of peepur among the pioneer generation and we find an excuse for them, saying, oh they are uneducated, never attended school, as though to imply...so, well, can't really blame them. 

Then came the next generation which had some education but you still have such peepur wor.

Today you can see youths in their twenties with no better behaviour, conduct and habits than their great grandfather.

The landscape can be cbanged, the country looks modern and pretty but the heart of a man will never change, now and ever.  Rolleyes

(27-11-2023, 11:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She is quite messy sometime  Rolleyes

[Image: gnqk5Qy.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(27-11-2023, 11:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第一章
有病的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第二章
神经病的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第三章
畜生sgtalk.net/User-Oyk的一家人
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第四章
等死的sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
我, sgtalk.net/User-Oyk 的短命家人 第五章
我sgtalk.net/User-Oyk干我老母

(27-11-2023, 11:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't ask if you are daft.  Rolleyes

And I didn’t tell you that. 😆

(26-11-2023, 05:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  tactically speaking is not say just Flu, sore throat , fever.
if you unlucky , will get long term side effect of " mystery " ... but of course some slowly recover from the long term side effect of Covi19 still have to depend individuals health status.
Yes yes. You are right....

Me...Jialak Covid 19 consequences....me try no take booster shot becos seen to have many side effect. No good.... Sleepy

I try to big walk and do a slow jogging to burn fat plus taking more veg, warm water and plus some tea.

Eg: So I his to see my Doctor on me, b'cos got a (release mild stroke.) Got to sleep early take warm water n walking exercise.... Clapping

who inform me 1yr later then come back then check my stroke and eyes again, (instead of 6 months). It mean my eyes is getting better and healthier. Big Grin...be heathy is good.