I went back to the $5 durian store - this is what happened

My mom wanted me to buy 4 this time so I brought a duffle bag with me. 

But the durians the seller chose for me were too big and won't fit. I had to find some place to eat half a durian then bring the rest home

[Image: llnGNZk.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

address of stall ? i wanna go

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(28-05-2022, 12:38 PM)Niubee Wrote:  address of stall ? i wanna go

Places to get $5 durian was posted on the forum before

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Places-where-y...-5-durians

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is unripe sweet potato durian?

Eat liao whole night can 上上下下 boh

(28-05-2022, 12:47 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This is unripe sweet potato durian?

Last few I had were ripe.
Shop keeper say durian is DX durian.

What is sweet potato durian never heard of it.

I can imagine Rambo with a duffle bag but I cannot imagine him with the bag full of durains.
[Image: lf.jpg]

(28-05-2022, 02:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last few I had were ripe.

Have you bought YZJ? Dun miss the boat this time. Laughing

(28-05-2022, 02:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last few I had were ripe.

That means lousy durian lah.  Usually there is a prefix “green” sweet potato

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I have opened the durians ...all good.

[Image: JgXTASn.jpg]

Why post such stuff when you not willing to even share the location with bros here? Speaks volumes of your character Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-05-2022, 04:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why post such stuff when you not willing to even share the location with bros here?  Speaks volumes of your character Big Grin

Locations of $5 durian has been shared please go read.

Share which outlet u went to leh. The original post u mentioned is a bit dated yea?

(28-05-2022, 04:13 PM)cescfab Wrote:  Share which outlet u went to leh. The original post u mentioned is a bit dated yea?

King. Just call them up and ask where they selling $5 durian today.

The location moves around so you need to call.

(28-05-2022, 12:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My mom wanted me to buy 4 this time so I brought a duffle bag with me. 

But the durians the seller chose for me were too big and won't fit. I had to find some place to eat half a durian then bring the rest home

[Image: llnGNZk.jpg]

Where EXACTLY is this place?
Address please

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/durian-sea...o-buy//amp

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What is DX durian? DX is short for DulanmaX? Eat leow feels DulanmaX is it?

(28-05-2022, 05:11 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Where EXACTLY is this place?
Address please

I already give out the shop is.call King Durain.
It's It's mobile stall so they move around.

You have to call to find out where they have $5 durian.

Phone number 8533 0561

For $5 , do they open the durains for inspection before purchase?

(28-05-2022, 04:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  King. Just call them up and ask where they selling $5 durian today.

The location moves around so you need to call.

What is the number? Do they have 青翻薯 durian?

(28-05-2022, 06:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  For $5 , do they open the durains for inspection before purchase?

Yeah. They will open up a small opening for you to poke your nose in to inspect.

(28-05-2022, 04:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why post such stuff when you not willing to even share the location with bros here?  Speaks volumes of your character Big Grin

[Image: MIZw1.jpg]

Not a time to eat durian during this extreme hot weather.

(28-05-2022, 06:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  What is the number? Do they have 青翻薯 durian?

Already given again and again. Plse go and read

(28-05-2022, 05:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already give out the shop is.call King Durain.
It's It's mobile stall so they move around.

You have to call to find out where they have $5 durian.

Phone number 8533 0561

[Image: MIZw1.jpg]

(28-05-2022, 07:45 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Not a time to eat durian during this extreme hot weather.

It is hot weather like this that the durians are good.  If it rains too much, the durians get damaged.

I guess when people correct you, you get very triggered and post in your signature and call people "troublemakers".  Don't forget why you are back here...see my signature.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love