I would rather overreact than underreact': PM Lee looks back at 2020 circuit breaker

'I would rather overreact than underreact': PM Lee looks back at 2020 circuit breaker, including mask policy U-turn

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3GO9Ii4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

PM Lee had done his job very well...with flying colours.

He will leave behind a Singapore in good shape for the next PM.

(20-01-2022, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PM Lee had done his job very well...with flying colours.

Sg already rotten…. Rotfl
You still live in your own world.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Overreact? His govt has been underreacting not only on covid, but on a whole slew of issues.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(20-01-2022, 12:34 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sg already rotten…. Rotfl
You still live in your own world.

Talk to positive people, and they say "Singapore is good.  It is a land of opportunities."  These are winners.

Talk to negative people, and they say "Doom!  Gloom!  Singapore is rotten"  Losers.

(20-01-2022, 12:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talk to positive people, and they say "Singapore is good.  It is a land of opportunities."  These are winners.

Talk to negative people, and they say "Doom!  Gloom!  Singapore is rotten"  Losers.

Do you know life is heading towards bad not good?

Only courageous ppl dare to admit mistake.
Only humble ppl will give his enemy a chance. Rotfl

The greatest revenge to your enemy is to make him/her work for you. I don’t see we have such a leader at the moment.
不然,古人为什么教我们,宰相肚里能撑船,这简单的道理。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He is governing past his expiry date.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

So he rather carry on than vacating the seat  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Originally, HSK should already be the PM by now but the runway was occupied by a 747 past its prime. Anyway, could be a blessing as HSK would probably have done worse and just thrown money at every problem.

(20-01-2022, 01:10 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Originally, HSK should already be the PM by now but the runway was occupied by a 747 past its prime. Anyway, could be a blessing as HSK would probably have done worse and just thrown money at every problem.

Learn from Fed Chairmen. Just dump, no proper plan. Blur like sotong. Rotfl

[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(20-01-2022, 12:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PM Lee had done his job very well...with flying colours.

Please share with me the 5 Areas each- MOM. MOE and MOH that has done well above other developed countries.

No point talking like Jac Lau either with lies or no credibility.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Wear mask only if you sick.... we have been preparing for this since SARS.... touch your heart.... is that an under reaction or over reaction?  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(20-01-2022, 01:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  Please share with me the 5 Areas each- MOM. MOE and MOH that has done well above other developed countries.

No point talking like Jac Lau either with lies or no credibility.

Who is Jac Lau?

(20-01-2022, 12:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know life is heading towards bad not good?

The greatest revenge to your enemy is to make him/her work for you. I don’t see we have such a leader at the moment.

Your last sentence must be referring to Pritam Singh,

Circuit breaker is for election purpose lah. This confirm overreact.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(20-01-2022, 06:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who is Jac Lau?

Lau sai aka 5354. Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

Lan Chal ….. remember when it started early 2020 ….. because of THAT mentality we have that CB

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...age-787006

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

You all JUST look his body language how he sit in the parliament ......

https://youtu.be/yRl6MnmZ6Ks
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

I think he was thinking about the opposition parties when he said he'll overreact. Yes, he'll overreact when the oppies said anything, because their views are worthless.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(20-01-2022, 11:38 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  'I would rather overreact than underreact': PM Lee looks back at 2020 circuit breaker, including mask policy U-turn

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3GO9Ii4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

[Image: Ec-OBdz-NUEAAl2-Cz.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Hindsight Retard

Totally Clueless

"Yes Man!" magnet
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(20-01-2022, 07:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think he was thinking about the opposition parties when he said he'll overreact. Yes, he'll overreact when the oppies said anything, because their views are worthless.

There is no need to react when it comes to oppies.

They self pwn.

Look at WP and PSP.

Both messy.

Lau Jac

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I don't understand why there is a need to publish a book on Covid response in SG. PLP move.

I would rather he get lost

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

Plandemic crashes in England

(20-01-2022, 12:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know life is heading towards bad not good?

What do they mean that the Prime Minister can punt a boat in his stomach.....?

Today's result speaks for itself

Is this over reacting or under reacting?

You be the judge..

https://youtu.be/yRl6MnmZ6Ks