ICBC 3.15% Fixed Deposit

(28-08-2022, 12:00 AM)Talent Wrote:  thank you

ask sgbutt

not post without verify detail

and if post
explain

waste our time knn

if I were ah butt, I would have taken the whole standing banner pic. Else explain in the post knowing half-truth pic can be misleading.

(28-08-2022, 02:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What trick? This is a promotional special offer from the bank those who want can check it out.

I am not the one creating this offer. Obviously jn a poster they cannot put down all Terms and Conditions

I have also spoon-fed by giving the link to the T&C.

As always your half-past-six info will lead you to your grave eventually. You spoon is toxic, don't anyhow feed others......

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(28-08-2022, 05:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Not misleading wat..

Got Special services mean NOT for anyone, but a SPECIAL someone, tio boh

If the Advert says : NORMAL Fixed Deposit Rate and says 3.15%, then it will be misleading if you don't get that rate upon further enquiry

If NORmal nor need to said liao Ma coz all given same rate …. Add said SPEcial mean higher rate then others tio bo ?!! You go Geylang if pimp said got special services mean same price that you paid you get massage + blown job + hoot … that call special la…. You never go Geylang ?!!! 
You will lugi if you don’t knew the meaning of SPECIAL think SpECial always c/w T&C 
Laughing

(30-08-2022, 02:53 PM)Choc Wrote:  As always your half-past-six info will lead you to your grave eventually. You spoon is toxic, don't anyhow feed others......
You cud hv been fed with toxic stuffs by others, just becos you do not hv yr own due-diligence. And start whining blame on others.

(30-08-2022, 03:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You cud hv been fed with toxic stuffs by others, just becos you do not hv yr own due-diligence. And start whining blame on others.

A hypocrite like you who like to ride on others to gain acceptance, pretend to give likes and reputation points to exchange for some kind of acceptance and popularity, I won't expect much from you........ Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

(28-08-2022, 06:27 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  if I were ah butt, I would have taken the whole standing banner pic. Else explain in the post knowing half-truth pic can be misleading.

Don’t stupiak like ah butt known sure got T$C still post here try seek attention … puiiiiiii 

vomit

(30-08-2022, 03:54 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Don’t stupiak like ah butt known sure got T$C still post here try seek attention … puiiiiiii 

vomit

他的老毛病改不了 Rolleyes 
am not referring to the attention seeking part  Tongue

(30-08-2022, 04:40 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  他的老毛病改不了 Rolleyes 
am not referring to the attention seeking part  Tongue

Agreeed ‘她’ 妈 的 他 always 改 不 了 Attension seeker’s 的 老 毛 病 

crying

(30-08-2022, 05:18 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Agreeed ‘她’ 妈 的 他 always 改 不 了 Attension seeker’s 的 老 毛 病 

crying

whatever la
偶而骂个架斗个嘴,释放心情解解闷,你妳我他她 开心就好  Rolleyes 你也有要人家的注意的嫌疑吗?

(30-08-2022, 03:54 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Don’t stupiak like ah butt known sure got T$C still post here try seek attention … puiiiiiii 

vomit

I posted the T&C so those interested can read further.
This is very strange. Saw this special promo and felt there will be people interested. When they say what is T&C I posted the T&C.

Here it is again:

https://singapore.icbc.com.cn/ICBC/%E6%B...motion.htm

If people have any question about the special offer they can ask or Google for answers.

If not interested then don't bother.

It is quite disgusting they go and make personal attacks over this.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(28-08-2022, 03:46 AM)victortan Wrote:  what can 3.5% do to an inflation of 7% to 8%.. govt said only 4%. my foot,
chicken rice go up by 50c to 1$ is that 4%.

egg pasar go up to 4.35 from 3.6 is that 4%..

what a joke? u ppl fall in love with 3.5% FD especially smart investor like Sgbuffet

You seem to be very selective with statistics, or are utterly ignorant in the subject.

Say your monthly expenditure consist of:

Item A = 8% increase on which you spend $300
Item B = 1% increase on which you spend $1000

Now turn it around:
Item A = 8% increase on which you spend $1000
Item B = 1% increase on which you spend $300

Which one hurts you more?

All your examples are about food.  How many meals do you eat a day?

Quoting only food is not a good basket of goods.  Don't be like Sentinel and that Bustarddog.

(30-08-2022, 05:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I posted the T&C so those interested can read further.
This is very strange. Saw this special promo and felt there will be people interested. When they say what is T&C I posted the T&C.

Here it is again:

https://singapore.icbc.com.cn/ICBC/%E6%B...motion.htm

If people have any question about the special offer they can ask or Google for answers.

If not interested then don't bother.

It is quite disgusting they go and make personal attacks over this.

有 爱 才 🈶️ 恨 tio bo .. 

I wanted others attacking me also no one hiew me 

Big Grin Congratulations Butt for the contributions

(30-08-2022, 05:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You seem to be very selective with statistics, or are utterly ignorant in the subject.

Sat your monthly expenditure consist of:

Item A = 8% increase on which you spend $300
Item B = 1% increase on which you spend $1000

Now turn it around:
Item A = 8% increase on which you spend $1000
Item B = 1% increase on which you spend $300

Which one hurts you more?

All your examples are about food.  How many meals do you eat a day?

Quoting only food is not a good basket of goods.  Don't be like Sentinel and that Bustarddog.
Please hor, dun mention me in ur silly post, can?

Will never age well, just so u know

(30-08-2022, 06:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Please hor, dun mention me in ur silly post, can?

Will never age well, just so u know

I didn't know earlier but now I know you will never age well.

Have you bought the right insurance product?  If you uninsurable anymore, well you'd better start preparing yourself mentally for a long stay in a nursing home since you are single and not aging well.  As you are gay, I believe they do allow you to choose male nursing aides to change your diapers for you.

(30-08-2022, 06:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't know earlier but now I know you will never age well.

Have you bought the right insurance product?  If you uninsurable anymore, well you'd better start preparing yourself mentally for a long stay in a nursing home since you are single and not aging well.  As you are gay, I believe they do allow you to choose male nursing aides to change your diapers for you.

When you joining PAP full time?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(30-08-2022, 07:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  When you joining PAP full time?

I don't do politics.  I only do my part as a responsible citizen by voting wisely for the PAP.

Those who think that voting for the oppies is wise are, simply put, daydreaming.

(01-09-2022, 12:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't do politics.  I only do my part as a responsible citizen by voting wisely for the PAP.

Those who think that voting for the oppies is wise are, simply put, daydreaming.
PAP knows you ardent plp or not

It's a wate not tó join, with your calibre

Ah butt subject bloody misleading must include term and condition apply

(30-08-2022, 06:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't know earlier but now I know you will never age well.

No wonder adult diaper getting more and more expensive nowadays.