IDF publishes video showing soldiers bringing humanitarian

(16-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣 Yup also tell them to use school or hospital as ammunition storage purposes also

That is correct. In war you need all kinds of strategy to win at all cost. By hiding in hospitals to lure IDF to go in will kena world anger so this by itself is a war strategy. So IDF is facing a formidable enemy called Hamas. It is not so easy to take them all out I think. So we slowly see their strategies unfold over the period. Hamas do first day, IDF do fifteen day or vice versa. The Palestine civilians are the ones that suffered the most as two parties plot over each other.

They lost pr war Liao

(16-11-2023, 04:12 PM)sgh Wrote:  12 out of 35 Gaza hospitals means only 1/3 through. Think IDF intend to take all 35 out completely else they scared Hamas run from that 12 to other hospitals. By leveling all of them to the ground Hamas got no more place to hide maybe schools and religious buildings. So next target would be those buildings then. They run they hide IDF bomb and bomb. Bomb until they got nothing to hide and expose themselves to be killed. But in this process many Palestinian civilians will be part of collateral damage for the campaign.

This number game of xx number being bombed or destroy reminds me of how US commands define its "success" during the Vietnam War.

The Pentagon will update POTUS about they KPI by  bombing X + destroying Y = Result Z.

The problem with this single-minded military-only solution is the issue isn't military, but ideological.

N Vietnamese  were driven by ideology and politiical reason - Military response will only result in forever war.

And just like US during the Vietnam war, Israeli eventually will be more fragmented.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(16-11-2023, 06:53 PM)sogo Wrote:  They lost pr war Liao

Israeli gov knows they already lost the moral high ground.

The ONLY backing they hv now is Washington, which itself lost its own "PR War" at the UN since 9/11 and lead  Americans to question their own gov.

George W Bush may had achieve his "Mission Accomplish" after bombing and invading Afghanistan and Iraq, but he ended up as a POTUS with a lousy legacy.

Netanyahoo knows what is coming for his political future and his reputation as a former IDF soldier..

[Image: image4061139x.jpg]

(17-11-2023, 10:32 AM)Manthink Wrote:  This number game of xx number being bombed or destroy reminds me of how US commands define its "success" during the Vietnam War.

The Pentagon will update POTUS about they KPI by  bombing X + destroying Y = Result Z.

The problem with this single-minded military-only solution is the issue isn't military, but ideological.

N Vietnamese  were driven by ideology and politiical reason - Military response will only result in forever war.

And just like US during the Vietnam war, Israeli eventually will be more fragmented.

I agree but you see US is a big brother and with them supporting behind don't think Israel will get fragmented. The day US withdraw all support can we see the Israel crumbling to ashes. Just look at Ukraine as US slowly withdraw support I see how long they can withstand the Russian. Matter of time Zelensky go to negotiating table.

(16-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣 Yup also tell them to use school or hospital as ammunition storage purposes also

I am welcome 3rd party to verify this claim from IDF.

So why not Israel invite UN or any international bodies with similar expert to the Gaza hospital and see for themselve ?

(17-11-2023, 11:19 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I am welcome 3rd party to verify this claim from IDF.

So why not Israel invite UN or any international bodies with similar expert to the Gaza hospital and see for themselve ?

UN urges Israel to cease fire with all members voted yes except for the U.S., Britain and Russia, Israel ignored and rejected visas for UN officials to enter Israel. Israel is above the law and insane. Last month after the UN Secretary criticised Israel for mistreating Palestinians in Gaza, Israeli UN representative asked the UN Secretary to step down saying the UN is no longer legitimate.

Let's say IDF is all 100% true - Hamas has hidden "ammunition storage" in hospitals, schools and residential buildings.

Why hv we not hear news about Hamas ammo dump blowing up after being hit by multiple Israeli a strikes which includes 2000lb GPS guided bunker busters ?

(16-11-2023, 03:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4733.jpg]

Israeli soldier feeding a Palestinian baby

IDF propaganda is really a PR disaster...

The World already demand Israel for ceasefire, which of course Israel gov will ignore because they ave the "right to defend itself"....

Then we see the optics of IDF doing "targeted" raid on medical facilities and attacking ambulance... while dropping bombs not just in the north but the entire Gaza strip

So now we see a Heart-warming photo of an alleged Palestine infant be mothered by a IDF soldier

Wow...

How to use incubator if there is no electricity inside hospital?

[Image: idf-moving-incubators-from-israel-to-shi...c4a0b72154]

[Image: IMG-4755.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Isn't it cruel? If I burn down your house, then I bring tents for you to stay?

(17-11-2023, 03:47 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Isn't it cruel? If I burn down your house, then I bring tents for you to stay?

This is how Gaza and West Bank came about.