ISIS leader thought Taliban will free him, but they shot him instead

https://www.wsj.com/articles/isis-taliba...1630014684

Good, they should whack each other. Good riddance both.

they were all funded by the US
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(27-08-2021, 01:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  they were all funded by the US

Yup... All the terror but to shore up the ever demand for a global police... But it's pure tyranny...

(27-08-2021, 02:33 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Yup... All the terror but to shore up the ever demand for a global police... But it's pure tyranny...

Just like covid and its vaccine?

(27-08-2021, 02:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Just like covid and its vaccine?

Too bad Singapore just has to play along lor... Just like Trump came and demanded SG pays for the USA-NK talk. We also suck thumb pay.

But when citizens ask Vivian to give a few dollars more to the poor needy he asked where we wanna have lunch. Same treatment as overspending 300mil for youth Olympic but poor treatment for the school volunteered kids. This is how good the current administration is lah. Outright tell you they owned the citizens and favor the foreigners.

it's like 养小鬼做贡头,at the end 惹祸上身
Cool 

Don't crucify me. 

I think most (maybe all) of us don't know much about Talibans. From what I read and heard, Talibans offered all poppy growers to plant a different crop or be buried when Talibans find they had not complied.

Afghanistan used to supply 60% of world's heroin....
now maybe 5%.Good job.

Aiyo the Taliban have to keep his power secured. This is basic warfare practice. Two are from different forces