[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...ipo=images]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(28-08-2023, 12:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Once bitten twice shy
Twice will never try
Still want to try? 
Lose until got eyes cannot cry.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

TKL is a shining example of failure is mother of all success.
💪💪💪👏👏👏 😄😄😄

(28-08-2023, 03:14 PM)Instinct Wrote:  TKL is a shining example of failure is mother of all success.
💪💪💪👏👏👏 😄😄😄

that is the problem with spore moe spore culture,SPORE SOCIETY

that is why we WILL NEVER HV A NOBLE PRIZE RUNNER UP NOT TO MENTION A NOBLE PRIZE WINNER.

TKL N SIM WONG WOO ARE THE REAL HEROES OF SOCIETY
TKL NEVER SAY DIE ATITUDE AFTER HUMUILITATING DEFEAT IN 2011 NOW COME BACK RISKING AGIN FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT ARD 45K 
SIM W W FOUND A WAY OUT AFTER REJECTED BY EX MINISTER WHO SAID MUST WORK BETTER  FASTER N CHEAPER,BUT HE NEVER POSSESS THESE 3 VIRTUES

(28-08-2023, 12:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Once bitten twice shy
Twice will never try

He wants to be the first Opposition President mah.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(28-08-2023, 04:39 PM)moonrab Wrote:  He wants to be the first Opposition President mah.

If lightning strike is doing everything right for locals for the past few decades this TKL will have no chance to shine. So the root cause is lightning strike failure and ppl resentment and disappointment culminating into this PE which has shades of GE in it no doubt about it.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-08-2023, 04:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  If lightning strike is doing everything right for locals for the past few decades this TKL will have no chance to shine. So the root cause is lightning strike failure and ppl resentment and disappointment culminating into this PE which has shades of GE in it no doubt about it.

Even if he win. 
There's not much of his promises can be achieve. 

Publicly, the president must speak and act in accordance with the advice of the Cabinet, especially when expressing views on legislation or government policy.

But agree with you. In the case of he wins, it shows the majority is unhappy with the ruling party. Eventhough they know TKL is just a gimmick from opposition.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

TKL said he will use his soft power to interact with PM lee over people's views
[+] 1 user Likes hero's post

(28-08-2023, 05:00 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Even if he win. 
There's not much of his promises can be achieve. 

Publicly, the president must speak and act in accordance with the advice of the Cabinet, especially when expressing views on legislation or government policy.

But agree with you. In the case of he wins, it shows the majority is unhappy with the ruling party. Eventhough they know TKL is just a gimmick from opposition.

For some voters at least for me it is not about promise he if elected can achieve. It is the feeling to inflict damage to lightning strike shiny armor that bring joy and happiness and comfort to our tortured and wretched soul under the lightning strike policies especially on FT and jobs for so many decades.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-08-2023, 05:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  For some voters at least for me it is not about promise he if elected can achieve. It is the feeling to inflict damage to lightning strike shiny armor that bring joy and happiness and comfort to our tortured and wretched soul under the lightning strike policies especially on FT and jobs for so many decades.

Yep. 25% of such votes went to TJS previously. 2011.

(28-08-2023, 05:11 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Yep. 25% of such votes went to TJS previously. 2011.

25% during that time. Now is 12 years later? That 25% may have go forth and multiply in numbers and see a likely candidate to carry on that fight in TKL this coming 1 Sep 2023. Speculations of cuz but you never know. The hatred is deep seated and will be with them till the day they die and burn to ashes in Mandai Crematorium. Trust me this is drastic but not fantasy.

TKL win will be a very significant event that will send jitters in the pap camp. It will make them sit up and listen more to the people. That's what is important rather than whether TKL can change anything. He will carry the voice of the people. Alot of plp still don't get it.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(28-08-2023, 05:17 PM)Instinct Wrote:  TKL win will be a very significant event that will send jitters in the pap camp. It will make them sit up and listen more to the people. That's what is important rather than whether TKL can change anything. He will carry the voice of the people. Alot of plp still don't get it.

if TKL didnt win this round, they will raise the president qualification bar again
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

(28-08-2023, 05:17 PM)Instinct Wrote:  TKL win will be a very significant event that will send jitters in the pap camp. It will make them sit up and listen more to the people. That's what is important rather than whether TKL can change anything. He will carry the voice of the people. Alot of plp still don't get it.
Two of his Bro and others is watcting... Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]

(28-08-2023, 05:22 PM)TopSage Wrote:  if TKL didnt win this round, they will raise the president qualification bar again

Either that or reuse back the reserved race card. They are a group of "lose no up" aka 输不起 ppl.

(28-08-2023, 05:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  25% during that time. Now is 12 years later? That 25% may have go forth and multiply in numbers and see a likely candidate to carry on that fight in TKL this coming 1 Sep 2023. Speculations of cuz but you never know. The hatred is deep seated and will be with them till the day they die and burn to ashes in Mandai Crematorium. Trust me this is drastic but not fantasy.
O-i-C. Those old days. Big Grin

The percentage of votes, as conducted in our semi-official POLL are as follows
THL = 62.2%
Tharma = 23.5%
NKS = 5.1%
Blank votes/Undecided =9.1%

SEE FULL RESULTS AND DETAILS HERE
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Based-on-relia...ndslide-is

(28-08-2023, 12:03 PM)TopSage Wrote:  last laugh 

in 2011, he endured the worst disgrace for 4% votes only

the world was laughing at him, a total disgrace 

I'm amazed he didn't commit suicide.

I think he will lose lah! Big Grin I wait to see that loser Thumbs_down  lah!

(28-08-2023, 05:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  25% during that time. Now is 12 years later? That 25% may have go forth and multiply in numbers and see a likely candidate to carry on that fight in TKL this coming 1 Sep 2023. Speculations of cuz but you never know. The hatred is deep seated and will be with them till the day they die and burn to ashes in Mandai Crematorium. Trust me this is drastic but not fantasy.

If it happens. We will have a coalition ruling parties government in 2025. 
With Pritam as the PM.
TKL as the President. 
Cheers!!!
Kick all FT out. Wish you get your job back... Big Grin

(28-08-2023, 05:55 PM)moonrab Wrote:  If it happens. We will have a coalition ruling parties government in 2025. 
With Pritam as the PM.
TKL as the President. 
Cheers!!!
Kick all FT out. Wish you get your job back... Big Grin

I actually got and still working with a job. I just feel for ppl of my same generation Uni engineering graduate now drive PHV for a living. Not that PHV is lousy monies but come on study so many years until Uni to later drive for a living? What kind of system is the govt promoting?

(28-08-2023, 05:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  I actually got and still working with a job. I just feel for ppl of my same generation Uni engineering graduate now drive PHV for a living. Not that PHV is lousy monies but come on study so many years until Uni to later drive for a living? What kind of system is the govt promoting?

My time is driving taxi...
Many taxi drivers raise their family back then.
But again today is different. So many graduates. 

If changing of government can help everyone. So be it. Cheers! Good luck.

(28-08-2023, 05:42 PM)SGMarket Wrote:  The percentage of votes, as conducted in our semi-official POLL are as follows
THL = 62.2%
Tharma = 23.5%
NKS = 5.1%
Blank votes/Undecided =9.1%

SEE FULL RESULTS AND DETAILS HERE
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Based-on-relia...ndslide-is
Tan how Lian 62.2% ? Later drop to 6.2% on 1/9

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(28-08-2023, 06:17 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Tan how Lian 62.2% ? Later drop to 6.2% on 1/9

Howlian Tan sure drop until no more pants one lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Instinct Wrote:TKL win will be a very significant event that will send jitters in the pap camp. It will make them sit up and listen more to the people. That's what is important rather than whether TKL can change anything. He will carry the voice of the people. Alot of plp still don't get it.

[Image: D3-E92-C52-4-BD0-47-B4-B4-CF-35-ACF60397-C6.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The populace are not happy with the hypocrisy that’s why Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Bullshit TKL promise all empties. He cannot do anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post