Delivery van crushed between trucks after driver attempts to overtake

Delivery van crushed between trucks after driver attempts to overtake one at Lim Chu Kang Road

The van was unrecognisable following the collision.

👉 https://tsl.to/lalamovecrushed

@mustsharenews

Darn stewpig to say will fully cooperate with authorities

Tell me which company ever dare to not cooperate?

With such stewpig management everywhere, no wonder Sinkierpoor is truly finished

Metal van crushed like paper van like that.

this is called teo gang raped in the middle maneuver

The problem is that there are many young, inexperienced and impatient delivery drivers out there, including foreigners who obtained their licence from dubious sources. 

(29-06-2024, 02:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Darn stewpig to say will fully cooperate with authorities

Tell me which company ever dare to not cooperate?

With such stewpig management everywhere, no wonder Sinkierpoor is truly finished

I noticed that all your posts have the following characteristics...

1. Very angry 

2. Very negative 

That's an emotional cancer.

I wish I can help you but you are stubborn, cantankerous, and at your age, pretty entrenched in your way of thinking even if you are not only not always right, but often wrong.

I lay the blame on your father for not discharging his stuff on the wall when he ought to have known that of all things, coming out from your mother's cheebie would be a retard. 

Better to gib burth to a char siew lorh.  Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Nowadays plenty of these delivery van operating solo, always rush rush drive fast fast .. now van total loss , these delivery people sure bankrupt.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Deserved it!! Dangerous driver.

He assumed the road on the left was empty as it had a double yellow line. He cut in from the left and was also afraid of the incoming vehicle on the right. He is speeding which is why it is very difficult to react to the stationery vehicle. Overall, he is not skilful.

delivery van driver said

HENG AR NOT MY VAN

(29-06-2024, 10:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I noticed that all your posts have the following characteristics...

1. Very angry 

2. Very negative 

That's an emotional cancer.

I wish I can help you but you are stubborn, cantankerous, and at your age, pretty entrenched in your way of thinking even if you are not only not always right, but often wrong.

I lay the blame on your father for not discharging his stuff on the wall when he ought to have known that of all things, coming out from your mother's cheebie would be a retard. 

Better to gib burth to a char siew lorh.  Love

Deliberately use this emoji Love when you know full well I hv ridiculed you for using it in one of the posts previously you made to one of the forumers here

Deliberately acting cute

Stewpig as fcuk, no wonder so condemned

(29-06-2024, 06:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Deliberately use this emoji Love when you know full well I hv ridiculed you for using it in one of the posts previously you made to one of the forumers here

Deliberately acting cute

Stewpig as fcuk, no wonder so condemned

[Image: EG9s-FA2-1.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love