If continuously telling a bunch of tiny frogs, you re smartest, soon they believe you

If you continuously keep telling a bunch of tiny little frogs, "you re smartest in the world" sooner or later,  they will believe you.

OMG! 

Even Frogs kena placebo effect.
Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

"Placebo : procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect."

Psychologically, those dumb Frogs being constantly bombarded and brainwashed, believing they have the highest IQ in the world.

Rotfl

Similarly, if you keep continuously telling a troop of chimpanzees, you have the highest IQ in the world, sooner or later, chimpanzees believe you.

Constant daily bombardment does the trick.

U are talking to yourself?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-09-2023, 01:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U are talking to yourself?

TS is one of the frogs!  Rotfl

Lucky I'm not a frog or a chimpanzee.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-09-2023, 12:29 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If you continuously telling a bunch of frogs, you re smartest in the world, sooner or later,  they will believe you.

OMG! 

Laughing

Ya lo.
You non stop telling over here.. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(19-09-2023, 01:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  TS is one of the frogs!  Rotfl

Frogs also believe to be No.1 PISA test

Constantly being brainwashed, even tiny frogs believe having World's highest IQ
And very smart.

(19-09-2023, 07:31 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Frogs also believe to be No.1 PISA test

Ranked World's highest IQ
And very smart.

You are the frog on top of all the other frogs lah!  Laughing

(19-09-2023, 07:40 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are the frog on top of all the other frogs lah!  Laughing

Unbelievable, All tiny frogs living in a well were told to be most competitive and hardworking.

World's No. 1 : All tiny Frogs abide by international law and rule of law .

Some tiny frogs were doing carwash biz in Brazil.

These tiny Frogs never take sides, they based on Principles.

(19-09-2023, 01:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Lucky I'm not a frog or a chimpanzee.

Sadly, 15% of the tiny frogs community living below poverty level..

Chimpanzees think they are smart but many were struggling in the trees 🌲 taking home below S$2,000 a month

(19-09-2023, 12:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "Placebo : procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the patient rather than for any physiological effect."

Psychologically, those dumb Frogs being constantly bombarded and brainwashed, believing they have the highest IQ in the world.

Rotfl

"Most chimpanzees have class 3 driving licence but cannot afford to buy even a tiny beettle VW.

Unbelievable, large gorillas told these little Chimpanzees, they have world's No.1 highest IQ  - ofcoz, daily under constant bombardment, even little Chimpanzees believe so.

Shutup

(19-09-2023, 01:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  TS is one of the frogs!  Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbZ-CRR54AI

(20-09-2023, 01:50 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Unbelievable, All tiny frogs living in a well were told to be most competitive and hardworking.

World's No. 1 : All tiny Frogs abide by international law and rule of law .

Some tiny frogs were doing carwash biz in Brazil.

These tiny Frogs never take sides, they based on Principles.

best part of it is being told by a snake

(20-09-2023, 04:42 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  best part of it is being told by a snake

Snakes eat tiny frogs

(20-09-2023, 04:42 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  best part of it is being told by a snake

But most of these tiny frogs had little education as world's Literacy Index ranked No. 83.

Very lowly rated in education inside the well...

(19-09-2023, 12:29 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If you continuously keep telling a bunch of tiny little frogs, "you re smartest in the world" sooner or later,  they will believe you.

OMG! 

Laughing

I will never talk to a frog lah! Big Grin Will you talk to an animal leh? Thinking

(19-09-2023, 12:29 AM)Scythian Wrote:  If you continuously keep telling a bunch of tiny little frogs, "you re smartest in the world" sooner or later,  they will believe you.

OMG! 

Laughing

Only the dafts will believe.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-09-2023, 06:16 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I will never talk to a frog lah! Big Grin Will you talk to an animal leh? Thinking

They imported and released coloured toads into the little frogs community inside the well.

As the well gets crowded, every space where a frog is sitting on,ie a piece of rock is worth $1,000,000

OMG! 

Laughing

U want to open a frog farm is it?

(20-09-2023, 06:38 AM)Scythian Wrote:  They imported and released coloured toads into the little frogs community inside the well.

As the well gets crowded, every space where a frog is sitting on,ie a piece of rock is worth $1,000,000

You can't differentiate between a frog and a toad meh? Thinking Toad usually black colour one leh! Big Grin

(20-09-2023, 06:16 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I will never talk to a frog lah! Big Grin Will you talk to an animal leh? Thinking
People said talk to a toad your face will get bloated
Talk to a frog it will run away,scared u cook them 
Pet lovers do talk to cats n dogs leh

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(20-09-2023, 12:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People said talk to a toad your face will get bloated
Talk to a frog it will run away,scared u cook them 
Pet lovers do talk to cats n dogs leh

A frog was sitting in a pot of water and realised that it's getting warmer and saw bubbles all around by the time it realised what happened it was cooked already lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(20-09-2023, 12:31 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  A frog was sitting in a pot of water and realised that it's getting warmer and saw bubbles all around by the time it realised what happened it was cooked already lah! Big Grin

Cook frog alive very cruel leh ..lol

☝️

(20-09-2023, 10:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You can't differentiate between a frog and a toad meh? Thinking Toad usually black colour one leh! Big Grin

Coloured Toads probably smellier

(20-09-2023, 06:48 AM)winbig Wrote:  U want to open a frog farm is it?

How do you know?

I was thinking about it 15 years ago after visiting a bull frogs farm.