Immaculate Collection: Thank you Opposition- For Pinching PAP

(16-09-2021, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't just heap praises at lky. He's not the only one with great contributions. People like gks, rajaratnam and many others contributed. Without them, I dun think lky can do anything.
In fact, just like you, I hv mentioned many times too. LKY alone did not brought the foundations of Singapore. There many capable pioneers like Goh Keng Swee, Rajaratnam, Toh Chin Chye, Ong Teng Cheong and many more, who also deserve credit for we are today.

(24-09-2021, 08:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  He far surpass the useless Jac Lau, VB and JoTeo in 10 WAYS.

PM Lee seem like cannot lead his PAP, not even in actions, speech, thoughts and heart.

What is the point of having over- educated PAP Ministers when they cannot use it?

Just like their 5 idiotic phrase to tell us to use SkillsFuture Fund. For what?

No need to point out so many of his failures lah, very subjective but these 2 ... is obvious

Failure in SG leadership succession planning
Using SG public institutions for his internal family affairs

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[Image: Lim-Tean-Embrace-surrender-to-live-with-...Oct-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(12-10-2021, 11:38 AM)Ola Wrote:  [Image: Lim-Tean-Embrace-surrender-to-live-with-...Oct-21.png]

See har, I oppie and hate white country selling thieves … but this guy is pathetic lah …. all noise but achieve shit …. kenna hang pig head some more what credibility

(24-09-2021, 08:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In fact, just like you, I hv mentioned many times too. LKY alone did not brought the foundations of Singapore. There many capable pioneers like Goh Keng Swee, Rajaratnam, Toh Chin Chye, Ong Teng Cheong and many more, who also deserve credit for we are today.

They should be credited more rather than lauli

Laughing

Thank you Opposition for asking why must jobs be reserved for those without the right skills and do not have the job fit for the role.

[Image: Gerald-How-many-retired-top-civil-servic...Oct-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(12-10-2021, 11:41 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  See har, I oppie and hate white country selling thieves … but this guy is pathetic lah …. all noise but achieve shit …. kenna hang pig head some more what credibility

(07-11-2021, 10:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Thank you Opposition for asking why must jobs be reserved for those without the right skills and do not have the job fit for the role.

[Image: Gerald-How-many-retired-top-civil-servic...Oct-21.png]

Both Lim Tean and Gerald Giam writes very well, and it has substance... Clapping

(16-09-2021, 12:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't just heap praises at lky. He's not the only one with great contributions. People like gks, rajaratnam and many others contributed. Without them, I dun think lky can do anything.

While I agree that all the Founding Ministers were big in stature and made great contributions, LKY was the one who knew how to harness these folks together and made Singapore Great.  Kudos to all of them.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-11-2021, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:  Both Lim Tean and Gerald Giam writes very well, and it has substance... Clapping

Write well but act foolish like india variant talk clever, act never

(06-09-2021, 05:36 PM)Ola Wrote:  Can easily remove 20 PA P Ministers and all the Mayors.

[Image: Mayors-in-the-World.png]
 It would not only raise Sg productivity but also defray the need to increase GST. Good idea!

There is not much big deal about lky.  The foundation of Singapore is not built up by him alone.  Many other pioneers, many of whom have passed on,    also deserved credits and merits.  Namely Honourable Ong Teng Cheong, Richard Hu, Goh Keng Swee, Toh Chin Chye, Hon Sui Sen, and many others.