In viral video, man from China 'stunned' that S'poreans dislike being

#trending: In viral video, man from China 'stunned' that S'poreans dislike being identified as Chinese; locals weigh in

In a voice-over narration in Mandarin with English subtitles, the user said: “When I first came to Singapore, I thought Singaporeans and I share the same ancestry. I then said to a Singaporean: ‘Aren’t we all compatriots?’"

🇸🇬
 https://tdy.sg/3UxRtFR

@todayonlinesg

I think identify as Chinese race is okay.

But they don't want to be mistaken as China citizens....because they are Singaporeans

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Some jokers called themselves han Singaporeans or Singapore hans. But no immigration system would accept that, so they lanlan use back what's written on their ic

We are Singaporean, nothing wrong with it.
We are Chinese race, no wrong too...

So calling ourselves a Singaporean Chinese is precisely correct..👍

This Tiong farker just pretend to be unaware that the 'Chinese' that Singaporeans does not want to be associated to are 
farking CCP PRC citizens and has nothing to do with Chinese race.

He keep using the ranjiao word '同胞' compatriot which when used by local politicians still barely acceptable as it means S'porean citizens but when this comes out from the mouth of a farking Tiong and with that Tiong accent, it becomes a close relation to CCP's '同志' compatriot from communist PRC's CCP which murdered tens of millions of Chinese.

Current 中国人 is not equal = 华人

Current '中国人' = 中国人民共和国人 ranjiao PRC  = under the seige of 共产党鸡排人 CCP aka 共匪 which no overseas Chinese wish to be associated with.