NEWS M'sian Lecturer Rather Work As Cleaner In SG To Earn 5 Times His Previous Pay

Ya. ...more realistic, practical and real.

(18-01-2024, 02:22 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Who won't be forced to "Think out of the box" with a RM1,900 salary despite working as a lecturer ?

In another words, you just confirmed M'sians, young and old, are desperate to leave near SG, including that lecturer. Big Grin

Aiya the world is not just black and white, and I din say all of them are desperate to live or leave near sg. I'd said some prefer to take rm 5k in order to stay with family. Ok now?

MY lecturers and school teachers have pension schemes, he omit that information on purpose?

(18-01-2024, 02:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya the world is not just black and white, and I din say all of them are desperate to live or leave near sg. I'd said some prefer to take rm 5k in order to stay with family. Ok now?

Aiya, you already said "to survive must think out of the box"...the simply confirms desperation liao.
You even gone a step further calculating the details like rental of a unit with "Full facilities, walk to ciq, city sq, .".
M'sian are known to be calculative when comes to those aspect of life living between SG and MY. Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(18-01-2024, 09:50 AM)moonrab Wrote:  https://says.com/my/news/msian-lecturer-...rn-5-times

A Malaysian recently shared that he earns five times more working as a cleaner now in Singapore than he ever did as a university lecturer back home

In an anonymous post on Facebook, the man, who was a lecturer at a private higher education institution in Malaysia, revealed that his last drawn salary at the university was RM1,900 despite working there for five years.

Muddysia boleh 3rd world Uni can get RM1.9K should be happy liow. Likely his certs came from the Uni he teaches  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://youtu.be/0taR1_7f6RM?list=RD0taR1_7f6RM

(18-01-2024, 03:28 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Aiya, you already said "to survive must think out of the box"...the simply confirms desperation liao.
You even gone a step further calculating the details like rental of a unit with "Full facilities, walk to ciq, city sq, .".
M'sian are known to be calculative when comes to those aspect of life living between SG and MY. Big Grin

This man think too much liao!

(18-01-2024, 03:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Muddysia boleh 3rd world Uni can get RM1.9K should be happy liow. Likely his certs came from the Uni he teaches  Rotfl

No la..
Unfair to the Malaysian whom can earn more elsewhere..😊