India is going to Venus! hottest planet's mysteries will be revealed soon, china?

If India is so good in space tech, other countries would have flocked to India to launch their satellite coz it will definitely be cheaper..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Alam Kok, 

All the spaceships go out to Mars, Venus, etc, never see any one return.  

Why?   

Rotfl

Life is tough and now HOT too.

all powered by cow dung, very economical

(24-06-2022, 11:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Is Kokee from India?

他是汉奸走狗 民族败类 洋狗的洋奴。

可耻。

aiya 5000 年了还有这样的东西

(24-06-2022, 06:32 PM)kokee Wrote:  US & India already reached Mars, china, only moon?
now india going to Venus, china so far behind? moon & venus is how many thousands or millions times in distance?
space technology, elon musk starlink already cover all surrounding earth to provide all information & communication, Now india to venus!!
comie dogs here bark china rocket like crazy here, lost till so jialat!!! norm, all these comie liars.

India is going to Venus! hottest planet's mysteries will be revealed soon

India & US having military drill at India-china border now, ready to start attack on china west side in 2 months time?
china & xi panic!
If china attack taiwan, then at least 3 to 4 sides of china will be on fire immediately!
really enemy f the world today!

10月在中印邊境開打!習近平面青!

[Image: 18-FC7210-66-E2-4263-8442-6-C812-C48-C70-E.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

Burnt until chao tar.

I think all of you wasting time convincing this Talk Cock kokee - i think the shock of seeing China's military drills sent him into lunacy and madness! You know those looneys who hallucinate talk to themselves - well Talk Cock kokee is a fine example!

I.think he should take his medication! Poor cock!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

https://www.space.com/india-sslv-rocket-first-launch

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee look look hor

Moronic kokee lau kau kwee gor

Kokee say India will go Venus at night so it's more cooling.

(08-08-2022, 11:51 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Kokee say India will go Venus at night so it's more cooling.

He will tell us India already landed on the Sun after sunset. He’s from India what, he pretends he’s Chinese. Rotfl

[Image: BAFB7881-355-B-4-B4-A-BA61-3-E8-F0-E363-DE5.jpg]

[Image: 140-B8-C23-0-A87-408-E-8-B62-A63036-F3-BC9-D.jpg]

[Image: 97-F5-F9-EA-4930-48-B9-971-A-FF64-A1-FDE9-B1.jpg]

[Image: FA61-D11-A-9254-4-D02-B808-A054-A1956-CE6.webp]

Alam Kok, Told you already, launch but can't come back.   

Exploded in front of people eyes.  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!  

[Image: Rocket01.png]

Told you already. Launch and wait for return. Then, announce.  

Malu lah.   

(24-06-2022, 06:39 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Go to Venus first then after successful landing, then, announce and talk. 

Alam Kok, 

Told you 2 months ago

Go to Venus first then after successful landing, then, announce and talk. 

I still think landing in vacuum on the near-Earth moon is way much simpler than trying to land on Venus.
And don't think any man-made lander can survive the high surface temp for more than an hour or two,
so such a mission is a definitely a waste of taxpayers money imo.

Quote:Atmosphere of Venus
The atmosphere of Venus is the layer of gases surrounding Venus. It is composed primarily of supercritical carbon dioxide and is much denser and hotter than that of Earth. The temperature at the surface is 740 K (467 degC), and the pressure is 93 bar, roughly the pressure found 900 m underwater on Earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Venus

(08-08-2022, 08:49 PM)sgxin Wrote:  I still think landing in vacuum on the near-Earth moon is way much simpler than trying to land on Venus.
And don't think any man-made lander can survive the high surface temp for more than an hour or two,
so such a mission is a definitely a waste of taxpayers money imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Venus

We need to respect their inspiration than laughing at it.  
They may just want to observe around the orbit than landing on Venus.

Landing is more difficult task even for moon.
Orbit round the earth by human is also more challenging.
Only thing is India want to different from predecessors, 
 Big Grin

(24-06-2022, 06:32 PM)kokee Wrote:  US & India already reached Mars, china, only moon?
now india going to Venus, china so far behind? moon & venus is how many thousands or millions times in distance?
space technology, elon musk starlink already cover all surrounding earth to provide all information & communication, Now india to venus!!
comie dogs here bark china rocket like crazy here, lost till so jialat!!! norm, all these comie liars.

India is going to Venus! hottest planet's mysteries will be revealed soon

India so poor also want to show off, China also want to pok already, their bank and property all in trouble,

still want to rocket to venus. hope they dont become submarine and sink ito indian ocean and south china sea,,

India bo lui ko ai how lian..people no roti prata to eat some more want to rocket to venus,

(09-08-2022, 03:00 AM)victortan Wrote:  India so poor also want to show off, China also want to pok already, their bank and property all in trouble,

still want to rocket to venus. hope they dont become submarine and sink ito indian ocean and south china sea,,

India bo lui ko ai how lian..people no roti prata to eat some more want to rocket to venus,

china now no money to pay  govt  servant salary, still want to fight & war!
threaten world peace with communism!
china is enemy of the world today, china tomorrow is like NK today is more or less confirmed! deserve it!
whatever will be will be, comie dogs can lies whatever, norm!

(06-08-2022, 11:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  天下圍共

whole world is going to cut off tie with china, if whole world sanction china like russia, frozen global asset & SWIFT will be super nice!
from now on,G7 & G20 & whole world will visit taiwan as a country, will skip beijing & china, only those poor & bankrupt african or OBOR or BRICs, go ahead, who F care!
cold war or demoratic against communism dictatorship world is good!

台灣不是單獨面對中共!美國下定戰略決心了

天下圍共