Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP

[Image: MHhVZhB.png]

Someone should help him come to Singapore to create jobs for Singaporeans.

Any diff?

What is the likelihood of being caught? Less than 0.01%.

By the time he is caught, he would have earned Indian Rupee $43,883,708. A multi- millionaire in India.

Fake Manav Bharti University , Unrecognized like Uptron ACL, unaccredited degrees . . .. Floodgates open big BIG, lah.

(06-08-2021, 08:43 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: MHhVZhB.png]

If I suspect what I suspect, it's a brilliant move by MOM. It's like a self-declaration that the cert is FUGGED. So if you declare your cert is fugged .... then can reject you without giving you any reason .... but I doubt civil serpents are that shrewd.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Uptron ftw. study so hard for what?

(06-08-2021, 08:48 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Someone should help him come to Singapore to create jobs for Singaporeans.

Yeah right  Rotfl

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Local Us only interested in human biology  Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...us-2094461

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 10:56 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Local Us only interested in human biology  Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...us-2094461

Other students coldn't get in they play and play with limited seats. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

I am shock why MOM never comes up and take action on them, i bet there are probably thousands of fake cecas in spore now...
How mom?

The problem is we only have booksmart bureaucrats who are totally at the mercy of the street smart annehs.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think we shud help him get his pass as they bring benefits to Singaporeans.......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-08-2021, 08:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If I suspect what I suspect, it's a brilliant move by MOM. It's like a self-declaration that the cert is FUGGED. So if you declare your cert is fugged .... then can reject you without giving you any reason .... but I doubt civil serpents are that shrewd.

I thought only Companies can have access to MOM portal to apply for work pass.

Maybe MOM is encouraging  FTs with Fake Certs to do Marksheet/ System Check first. If Marksheet/ system rejects, then he must use another Fake cert to use to apply for a job in SG. Eventually, one of the 35,000 Fake Certs from India will go through successfully.

Thinking

(07-08-2021, 11:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  I thought only Companies can have access to MOM portal to apply for work pass.

Maybe MOM is encouraging  FTs with Fake Certs to do Marksheet/ System Check first. If Marksheet/ system rejects, then he must use another Fake cert to use to apply for a job in SG. Eventually, one of the 35,000 Fake Certs from India will go through successfully.

Thinking

I think foreign traxhes will need to apply something too or maybe some new SOP

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-08-2021, 08:43 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: MHhVZhB.png]

I hope mom read this and do something about it.
I am sure many out there are trying to get into spore to work illegally.
Mom still sleeping?

(07-08-2021, 06:29 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I am shock why MOM never comes up and take action on them, i bet there are probably thousands of fake cecas in spore now...
How mom?

Skills is more important like qualification.

Win the World but lost your Soul.