Indranee Rajah: Either you have to bring in new citizens or PRs, or have

(14-03-2024, 05:54 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The MIW have brought in tens of thousands of CECAs for Indranee to pick

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

How many you guess she had already leh? Thinking

Either you have to bring in new citizens or PRs, or have foreign workforce

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Something wrong with 烂泥 真烂 !

New Citizens or PRs are still foreigners

So, at the end it is just FREE FLOW and unconditional access like 12 years ago

Like this 100% Cannot Respect her at all

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(14-03-2024, 02:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not married. We need a sinkie to take one for the team.

reason for not married becos their community know her well?

no wonder so many PR and NC getting moar and moar guai lanz online... Tongue

yes, you know who you are... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(13-03-2024, 10:11 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  She’s getting more and more disgusting
Yes. It is indeed very very disgusting and irritating looks.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(14-03-2024, 09:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Yes. It is indeed very very disgusting and irritating looks.

Talking about yourself?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Everyone is human. Buying food super long queue, taking mrt need to squeeze with people. And most them foreigner. On the road, super jam. All malls pack with people. And they want even more people? So tax more? Sigh... Speechless

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(14-03-2024, 09:15 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  reason for not married becos their community know her well?

You can help us?

Ignore List: Oyk

(14-03-2024, 06:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  Either you have to bring in new citizens or PRs, or have foreign workforce
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Something wrong with 烂泥 真烂 !New Citizens or PRs are still foreigners So, at the end it is just FREE FLOW and unconditional access like 12 years ago Like this 100% Cannot Respect her at all

Indranee is a lawyer who is playing with semantics.

(14-03-2024, 02:29 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  implement dual citizenship and entice ex-singaporeans back to solve this population decline problem before singaporean becomes extinct

You just have the numbers to show but physically these peepur with dual citizenship are living in another country.

How does that help our economy?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-03-2024, 07:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You just have the numbers to show but physically these peepur with dual citizenship are living in another country.

help some to escape faster when sg in trouble,
help foreign interferences, more fractions.
help relocate of funds faster.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(14-03-2024, 09:51 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Sadly, many PGs are sabotaging the younger generation, which include their grandchildren. These PGs or MGs just happy to receive all the $ but refuses to admit that they are robbing from their younger generation.

These PGs and MGs used to buy housing at a faction of what we are buying today. This is not enough to wake them up from their idea.

"Sadly, many PGs are sabotaging the younger generation, which include their grandchildren. These PGs or MGs just happy to receive all the $ but refuses to admit that they are robbing from their younger generation."

I cannot agree with your above dangerous statement! 

Without them, how could you be here in the first place? To say the least, you are being ungrateful! It is a pity!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

(15-03-2024, 07:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You just have the numbers to show but physically these peepur with dual citizenship are living in another country.

those that attained another country citizenship esp from US, UK & Australia are most likely skilled migrants and would benefit Singapore if the govt could entice them back physically. The criteria are must be back physically and put back whatever they have taken from their CPF....it's a win win for Singapore. I personally know doctors that emigrated and such a brain drain for Singapore.

(15-03-2024, 07:28 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  help some to escape faster when sg in trouble,

Big Grin

Well said. 

You pointed out serious loopholes of dual citizenship where arbitrage literally happens on not just an investment portfolio but the loyalty and rootedness of so-called citizens who at the first wind of trouble will pack up and leave.

And from the window seat of the plane, they looks down with a smirk and sneer as if to say, good luck to you man, moi ain't staying

Such fair weather dual citizens are even worse that a Bangla who does road works.

Chinese saying : "ivory will not grow from a dog mouth" very appropriate.

what you expect from a menopause woman ?

(15-03-2024, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Well said. 

You pointed out serious loopholes of dual citizenship where arbitrage literally happens on not just an investment portfolio but the loyalty and rootedness of so-called citizens who at the first wind of trouble will pack up and leave.

And from the window seat of the plane, he looks down with a smirk and sneer as if to say, good luck to you man, moi ain't staying

Such fair weather dual citizens are even worse that a Bangla who does road works.

so those malaysian turned ministirs are worse than a Bangla who does road works according to you....then why are we paying them millions?

and rather bring in quitters from third world countries?

(15-03-2024, 10:22 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  so those malaysian turned ministirs are worse than a Bangla who does road works according to you....then why are we paying them millions?

pay them million $$$ is to, quote : "high pay prevent corruption" unquote.

(15-03-2024, 07:28 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  help some to escape faster when sg in trouble,

Big Grin

For example, Iswaran?

(15-03-2024, 10:22 AM)Jinwului Wrote:  so those malaysian turned ministirs are worse than a Bangla who does road works according to you....then why are we paying them millions?

Before posting, it is vitally necessary, to borrow a word Man (think) likes to use - FACT-CHECK. 

Malaysia does not allow dual citizenship wor. If you become a Singaporean citizen, you can only return as a tourist, and it's irrevocable and final.  Rolleyes

They still have some relationship links with Malaysians lah! Big Grin That's why we must hate them lah!

(15-03-2024, 11:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Before posting, it is vitally necessary, to borrow a word Man (think) likes to use -. FACT-CHECK. 

Malaysia does not allow dual citizenship wor. If you become a Singaporean citizen, you can only return as a tourist, and it's irrevocable and final.  Rolleyes

whatever it is, they are still QUITTERS!!! Can you trust QUITTERS???
Rainbow 

(15-03-2024, 12:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They still have some relationship links with Malaysians lah! Big Grin That's why we must hate them lah!

Singapore was part of Malaysia between 1963 and 1965.

If you were already born, then you were a Malaysian before, for 2 years. Those who were born on or after 9 August 1965 are Singaporeans since birth.

(15-03-2024, 01:26 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  whatever it is, they are still QUITTERS!!! Can you trust QUITTERS???

Our forefathers were all quitters.

Pappies has no issue with welcoming Quitters from 3rd world countries rather than welcoming own quitters back to boost population....sounds silly izzit it

(15-03-2024, 01:35 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  Pappies has no issue with welcoming Quitters from 3rd world countries rather than welcoming own quitters back to boost population....sounds silly izzit it

Is it because the MIW know that the so-called "quitters" from SG have found countries that are are giving them a better quality of life at a lower cost of living?

(15-03-2024, 01:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Our forefathers were all quitters.

Not really, most left because cannot sustain lifehood
and when Sg achieve state hood, most of their fatherland is
in chaos, riot mode.
Quit but not quitter.

Only those who abandon highly livable place is call The quitter.

(15-03-2024, 03:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Not really, most left because cannot sustain lifehood
and when Sg achieve state hood, most of their fatherland is
in chaos, riot mode.
Quit but not quitter.

Only those who abandon highly livable place is call The quitter.

That's an interesting definition you have there.

Why would someone quit if he perceives a place to be highly liveable unless he's daft?  That would be like quitting a well-paying job with great colleagues for a low ses job with a local five-man SME where the boss' wife also works, and we know that when that woman is around, the office is a hell on Earth.

My understanding of "quitter" is someone who abandons...just walks away when the going gets tough. He is not prepared to go through thick and thin with us for the betterment of the society that's Singapore, he is self-serving, self-centred, selfish, and just goes to where and does that which benefits only himself, and couldn't care less about his countrymen.

I once spoke to a new citizen, an ex-jhk.  His STPM results were way above the requirements to enter any of Malaysia's 20 universities, but was denied a place.  The usual story...we all know that....bumis with not even half his grades got in.  In the end, his father had to fork out a lot of money to send him to Australia to study.  After he graduated, he came to Singapore to work and became well, a new citizen.  I asked him, "Do you regret it?"  His answer was an emphatic "No".  He wanted to study but his country denied him the chance to study.  He became a doctor not because the country educated him to become one.  He does not owe Malaysia any shit.  The Malay Malaysia-government wanna talk about brain drain and Singapore stealing Malaysia's talents?  Eew, how did you treat your people, why they have no loyalty to the country, and why they don't feel that they owe the country?

Is he a quitter?

(15-03-2024, 03:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Not really, most left because cannot sustain lifehood  and when Sg achieve state hood, most of their fatherland is  in chaos, riot mode.
Quit but not quitter. Only those who abandon highly livable place is call The quitter.

Goh Chok Tong called S'poreans seeking a better life overseas "quitters". That means Woody considers his daughter a quitter.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

women in menopause will be hot tempered and unreasonable like throwing file when angry.