$130m CDC voucher scheme goes paperless, to be app-based

(19-10-2021, 01:29 PM)winbig Wrote:  I think it's the other way round. U r the one feeling insecure. If not why do u keep saying about the unjab? Thinking

Why won't the unjab make me insecure? I only sharing possible the inconvenience brought upon them if the continue to squeeze their movement. 
While constant accusation of others discriminating against the unjab and the constant defending shows show of uncertainty of yourself.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 07:49 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Why base on flat size?

Should base on monthly wage per household.

Silly to use flat size.

It should be based on flat size, cos by and large those who are more financially strong, will tend to stay in bigger HDB flats.... Rotfl

(19-10-2021, 01:24 PM)debono Wrote:  The garment had tried to give to those poor ones the vouchers via their letter boxes, but these boxes were broken into and the vouchers stolen.  Therefore the garment had chosen to give the vouchers digitally.... Angry

I got paynow with jinhoo bank. Every day check  no see Jin hoo money credited. Angry

(18-10-2021, 10:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why so sensitive? Feel insecure? Like those fuggs …. small little shout racist
Here I trying to be sympathetic as they cannot dine in and next they open up to more jabbed to dine in together …… 
aaaah … likely your small little bruised ego with inferiority complex alway feel that people are looking you down …. today vaccination … 2molo what? you live a sad life.
Don't let Tang Sen divert you.. Everything he will bring in the jab vs no jab to lead the thread in the direction he don't want us to go to..

Here we are talking about CDC goes paperless, jab or no jab, they still get the voucher unless govt passed new regulation.

But yes, did they think about the elderly or families who might not be IT savvy? Are they going to make an exception for them and still issue hard copy??

Will there be someone tracking the numbers if there is a drop in the usage of CDC voucher after going paperless? Then we will know how many families fall thru the cracks because of going paperless..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-10-2021, 01:44 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I got paynow with jinhoo bank. Every day check  no see Jin hoo money credited. Angry

If you are a S'pore citizen, the Jin Hoo will not short-change you.... Laughing

(19-10-2021, 01:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Don't let Tang Sen divert you.. Everything he will bring in the jab vs no jab to lead the thread in the direction he don't want us to go to..

Here we are talking about CDC goes paperless, jab or no jab, they still get the voucher unless govt passed new regulation.

But yes, did they think about the elderly or families who might not be IT savvy? Are they going to make an exception for them and still issue hard copy??

Will there be someone tracking the numbers if there is a drop in the usage of CDC voucher after going paperless? Then we will know how many families fall thru the cracks because of going paperless..
Example of I bring jab vs no jab, pls. Dun quote pls screenshot, thanks.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-10-2021, 01:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Don't let Tang Sen divert you.. Everything he will bring in the jab vs no jab to lead the thread in the direction he don't want us to go to..

I am certain there will be some poorly educated ones who may not be IT savvy or don't possess a mobile phone, they will be handicapped and may not know how to use digital, paperless form of getting the money due to them.. crying