3 SG bank counters are being sold down...

experts here: where are the respective support for each of them??

1. Why banks stocks cannot move down and have to move up?

2. Overall market is weak so bank stocks move down in tandem.

3. It could have run up too fast ahead of economy and economy is still weak so it has to fall back...because it is overvalued relative to economy. Our economy haven't even go back to pre covid and banks just run up to all time high for no reason.

4. If economy goes into recession it can easily fall by 40%.

5. Look at the chart below each time it peaks it falls by a minimum of 20% and maximum of 50%. It is clear it has just peak and falling.

6. Always buy after it falls from a peal and falls for a few months.

[Image: LtHnA3e.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Banks' share prices still freaking high....

Still darlings to many.

(10-06-2022, 03:14 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Banks' share prices still freaking high....

Still darlings to many.
When right time to buy banks nobody dares to buy because there will be talk about bad debts....write downs and more bad economic news.

When everyone think bank stocks are good it js wrong time to buy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-06-2022, 03:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Why banks stocks cannot move down and have to move up?

2. Overall market is weak so bank stocks move down in tandem.

3. It could have run up too fast ahead of economy and economy is still weak so it has to fall back...because it is overvalued relative to economy. Our economy haven't even go back to pre covid and banks just run up to all time high for no reason.

4. If economy goes into recession it can easily fall by 40%.

5. Look at the chart below each time it peaks it falls by a minimum of 20% and maximum of 50%. It is clear it has just peak and falling.

6. Always buy after it falls from a peal and falls for a few months.

[Image: LtHnA3e.jpg]

free money.