Iran-Israel attack: Netanyahu responds to wave of drones

OMG!

Now, they started playing ping pong.

So are they sending missiles back to Iran ?....retaliation

(14-04-2024, 06:52 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So are they sending missiles back to Iran ?....retaliation

They will send fighters to attack nuclear installations 
It is all part of the plan both sides are escalating.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Drones are safer than nuclear weapons Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Natanyahu purposely started attack Iranian embassy and with Iran retaliation, he can consolidate his support from the people again.

Do you remember recently there was demonstration demanding him to step down?

He does this all the time. That's why he is the longest PM staying in power so far  

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tens-of-th...e-rallies/

Tens of thousands at weekly anti-government, hostage release rallies

A war has begun!
Neyhu gets back support from the West. US, UK, France,  Germany, etc...
He will strike Iran overnight, to keep up the tension. 

So Gaza will not be the focus point. Even the hostages will be forgotten by the Israelis. Because everyone in Israel will looking out for Iranian missiles. 

That's why humans always at war periodically.

According one China analyst, Gaza is never their focus. After killing so many Palestinians, Iran did not move an inch until they bombed their embassy. What Israelis want is to drag Iran into war

Irn must be careful not to hit Isr civilians,
as ntyh try to pull isrli people to support his govt.
and gaza still in the agenda.
zlenki is worser shape.

(14-04-2024, 09:10 AM)Clyde Wrote:  According one China analyst,  Gaza is never their focus. After killing so many Palestinians,  Iran did not move an inch until they bombed their embassy. What Israelis want is to drag Iran into war

Iran is constantly attacking Israel throught proxies. 
Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthi.....
Proxy wars are very common in ME. Many fighter groups waiting for money and weapons sponsorship. 

This Gaza war was triggered by many sponsors linking to other war such as the Russia-Ukraine.
Neyhu just sucking Iran into it officially,  by bombing her embassy. 

Enlarge the war for his own Israeli supporters rally.

Israel and USA should teach Iran a lesson by bomb and flatten the evil country

drones very cheap compared to defence missiles.
it is a game of cost of projectiles and cost. who has lower cost, and numbers will win.

iran has said that after this round of attack they consider the attack on iran consulate as over.
hope isreal leader not to miscalculate and prolong the war.
ukraine is an example of what will happen. many of ukraine people died during the war, economy destroy.
in heavy debt that cannot see how they can pay back when war end.
peace to all. those who seek war will continue to have war.

root cause, go investigate why, who is the real body behind the initial attack on isreal. hamas take so much money they must be under pressure to show their worth. the evil ones are the one behind all these.