Iris Koh Makes Police Report About Police Officers While Out on Bail

Iris Koh Makes Police Report About Police Officers While Out on Bail

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/iris-bailed-out-reporting/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

Waaaa …. female menopause so terlok one har

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Solid fighter!

should say " song bo pap supporter? " I saw one member post claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter?

Send her to China or Russia.

(07-02-2022, 07:29 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Send her to China or Russia.

You desperately want to accompany her to China or Russia?

(07-02-2022, 07:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  should say " song bo pap supporter? " I saw one member post claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter?

She cannot be a pap supporter, cos he is against Covid-19 vaccinations.........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Fight on. 
See who scare who.

(07-02-2022, 07:33 PM)debono Wrote:  She cannot be a pap supporter, cos he is against Covid-19 vaccinations.........

I don't know, I happen to see one member forget is who here claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter.

How come those foreigners or ceca cases will get mental checks but not this lady??

(07-02-2022, 07:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  should say " song bo pap supporter? " I saw one member post claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter?
Maybe a pro pap supporter before, but, not now.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(07-02-2022, 07:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know, I happen to see one member forget is who here claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter.

Why you believe that member, by logic and common sense, how can the couple be pro pap, when they are protesting against the Covid-19 vaccinations.........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I think something wrong with her head. She should know she is banging her head against a brick wall but she keeps doing iy. If she is not crazy, then what could it be?........ Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-02-2022, 07:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think something wrong with her head. She should know she is banging her head against a brick wall but she keeps doing iy. If she is not crazy, then what could it be?........ Thinking
How can the egg bang against a rock, which one will break first.......

(07-02-2022, 07:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Why you believe that member, by logic and common sense, how can the couple be pro pap, when they are protesting against the Covid-19 vaccinations.........

hard to say, pro pap in the sense they support PAP increase this and that whatever policy
BUT come vaccination is anti is like two different thing.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-02-2022, 07:40 PM)Sticw Wrote:  How come those foreigners or ceca cases will get mental checks but not this lady??

She was remanded in imh

(07-02-2022, 07:40 PM)Sticw Wrote:  How come those foreigners or ceca cases will get mental checks but not this lady??

Because this one easy case for them.
Those a biy tricky will send to Buangkok Green Spa and Resort for extended evaluation  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

She is digging herself into a bigger and bigger hole.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Better dig a tunnel to China and stay there.

(07-02-2022, 08:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Better dig a tunnel to China and stay there.

Well, you can always volunteer yourself to help her!  Rotfl

(07-02-2022, 07:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  She was remanded in imh

Before the case?

I support anyone who support the upholding of our constitution, by any means

Without our constitution, life is meaningless
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(07-02-2022, 07:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  She was remanded in imh

She is either crazy or brave.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(07-02-2022, 07:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Maybe a pro pap supporter before, but, not now.

Possible.

Trump has become pro vaccine, meanwhile many GOP stay anti vaccine to keep supporters.  Big Grin

(07-02-2022, 07:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know, I happen to see one member forget is who here claim she and her hubby are pro pap supporter.

There is no such "member" who posted that.

You are making it up.

As a matter of fact, you are the one who is making that allegation but using an imaginary member to hide....

(07-02-2022, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There is no such "member" who posted that.

You are making it up.

As a matter of fact, you are the one who is making that allegation but using an imaginary member to hide....

Not true lah, you blockhead

I've seen that thread myself and I know which member wrote that

(07-02-2022, 10:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Not true lah, you blockhead

I've seen that thread myself and I know which member wrote that

Then help him out and c/p the thread here, you twat.

(07-02-2022, 10:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Then help him out and c/p the thread here, you twat.

Why do I need to do that?

My word is my honor

Also, it's my word against yours and I you know what that means, right?

(07-02-2022, 10:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why do I need to do that?

My word is my honor

Also, it's my word against yours and I you know what that means, right?

It's not "my word against yours".

When someone alleges something here, the onus is on him to prove it.  It is not on others to disprove it....

For eg, when you claim that you have a kkj, you'd be ask to GPGT.

Of course, we will spare you the embarrassment considering that your member is now withering rapidly...

(07-02-2022, 10:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's not "my word against yours".

When someone alleges something here, the onus is on him to prove it.  It is not on others to disprove it....

For eg, when you claim that you have a kkj, you'd be ask to GPGT.

Of course, we will spare you the embarrassment considering that your member is now withering rapidly...
I am operating at a much higher frequency and dimension than you can ever attain

Youwill need at least another decade to attain my spiritual level

So suck it up, u need all the help u can get
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post