Iris Koh knew of 3 deaths that occurred after the individuals took their vaccines!

One of the reasons why I've started speaking up is cos I know of 3 deaths personally after they took the vaccine. As I started talking to more people, they started saying that they also know someone who coincidentally passed away after taking the vaccine.

Recently, someone from hardware zone created a stats of the current death rates in Singapore, data taken from ica.gov.sg

Can the authorities explain why the sudden spike in death numbers please? Give us some answers please.

A lot more at https://tinyurl.com/2z7erhve
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Allegation is serious. Matter can lead as a matter of interest during if there is one trail , called Nuremburg trail 2.0.
German Attorney is hard at work. Now he and his team is gathering informations from various people.
Talks and talks write and write.

indeed it is, and MOH is not doing itself any favours by giving template answers

$225k not easy to claim...so far only one or two get...the 16 yrs old boy lucky can get one.

SAO PAULO: Brazil's federal health regulator Anvisa on Saturday (Sep 4) suspended the use of more than 12 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine developed by China's Sinovac Biotech that were produced in an unauthorised plant, it said in a statement.

Anvisa said it was alerted on Friday by Sao Paulo's Butantan institute, a biomedical centre that has partnered with Sinovac to locally fill and finish the vaccines, that 25 batches, or 12.1 million doses, sent to Brazil had been made in the plant.

Well, some died but many lived ......  that's life

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

SOP lah. Not vaccine related.

They are not playing fair that's why many like me are pissed off.

Now corridor Ong says p&m vacc is only 40% effective. Thats below WHO's threshold.

We have been played.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post