Is London really a majority non-white city now, or is that an exaggeration?

[Image: IMG-3085.png]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Certain areas like kings cross hv a lot of Pakistanis, at least 10% or so
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Canada also

That is what will happen to Singapore if we abolish CMIO ratio.
In which was what WP Sylvia robustly highlighted in parliament.

"On February 27, 2023, Sylvia Lim, the Assistant Secretary-General of the Workers' Party, gave a speech in Parliament calling for a re-examination of the CMIO (Chinese, Malay, Indian, Others) model, which has been the basis of Singapore's multiculturalism policy since the 1960s. 

She argued that the model has limitations and may not accurately represent the country's diverse population. Here are the current CMIO ratios in Singapore.

- Chinese: 75.9%
- Malays: 15.0%
- Indians: 7.5%
- Others: 1.6%"

To all dear voters, whether you are opposition or ruling parties Chinese supporters. 
Once Singapore lose the CMIO citizens population ratio as status quo since Independence. Becoming similar to today's London. 

You will be living in race enclaves hdb towns, similarly as what our ancestors went through. Different area for different races domination. 

Every tribes will champion for their own rights, benefits and connection with their own ethnicity group in overseas. As what the UK Palestinian group supporters demonstration and riot are doing.

And most importantly, such episodes can never be reverse again, once roots is planted. 
That's why I will never vote for WP again in my life. Too dangerous for a tiny island to play with.

(11-06-2024, 05:24 PM)moonrab Wrote:  That is what will happen to Singapore if we abolish CMIO ratio.
In which was what WP Sylvia robustly highlighted in parliament.

"On February 27, 2023, Sylvia Lim, the Assistant Secretary-General of the Workers' Party, gave a speech in Parliament calling for a re-examination of the CMIO (Chinese, Malay, Indian, Others) model, which has been the basis of Singapore's multiculturalism policy since the 1960s. 

She argued that the model has limitations and may not accurately represent the country's diverse population. Here are the current CMIO ratios in Singapore.

- Chinese: 75.9%
- Malays: 15.0%
- Indians: 7.5%
- Others: 1.6%"

To all dear voters, whether you are opposition or ruling parties Chinese supporters. 
Once Singapore lose the CMIO citizens population ratio as status quo since Independence. Becoming similar to today's London. 

You will be living in race enclaves hdb towns, similarly as what our ancestors went through. Different area for different races domination. 

Every tribes will champion for their own rights, benefits and connection with their own ethnicity group in overseas. As what the UK Palestinian group supporters demonstration and riot are doing.

And most importantly, such episodes can never be reverse again, once roots is planted. 
That's why I will never vote for WP again in my life. Too dangerous for a tiny island to play with.

I too am for the CMIO ratio. 

A certain group feel thar it is unfair cos when they sell their HDB , at times there is a racial restriction. Usually in areas that are popular. So they have to sell to their own race , at a lower price.  They can't make as much profit. 
But they forgot the other side of it: they can buy such resale flats at a lower price!
[+] 2 users Like Ahnya's post

(11-06-2024, 06:33 PM)Ahnya Wrote:  I too am for the CMIO ratio. 

A certain group feel thar it is unfair cos when they sell their HDB , at times there is a racial restriction. Usually in areas that are popular. So they have to sell to their own race , at a lower price.  They can't make as much profit. 
But they forgot the other side of it: they can buy such resale flats at a lower price!

There are many case to case basic in reality. 
Imagine without CMIO, HDB EIP, the resale price level between the Chinese, Malay and Indian enclaves HDB will be upside-down. 

No Chinese will be buying into Malay and Indian enclaves HDB Town. Similarly for the other 2 races.

Neighbourhood enforcement officers, amenities services, hawker center, kopitiam, etc must be of the same enclaved HDB Town majority race and ethnicity. 
Singapore will collapse in double quick time.

Got Filipino and Burmese also

Not just Pakistanis. A lot are from India and Bangladesh, basically South Asians.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love