Botak man cut queue and claim its his right

(17-10-2021, 10:26 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Think he's using his botak image to scare ppl into giving way to him... dis type oni showy but no bite wan  Thinking

Act like gangster in hope people will fear of him.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(18-10-2021, 03:44 PM)Instinct Wrote:  This botak not only don't ask permission but will scold you if you ask him to queue up.

This botak must have a 6 in. nail hammered into his head.... Angry

(17-10-2021, 07:10 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Good idea, I seconded........ Big Grin

Always interesting to see some robust exchange of good ideas between smart people.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(19-10-2021, 09:15 AM)Instinct Wrote:  Always interesting to see some robust exchange of good ideas between smart people.

Getting ForeverAlone's uncle to participate in this forum is an excellent idea, I  support such a move... Clapping
Devil 

(18-10-2021, 09:06 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Act like gangster in hope people will fear of him.

This botak is probably a habitual queue jumper from the way he argue. We need to do our part to instill some civic mindedness in him, telling him to get in line, so that he don't go round bullying the old folks who would not dare confront him.  Angry

(19-10-2021, 10:03 AM)Instinct Wrote:  This botak is probably a habitual queue jumper from the way he argue. We need to do our part to instill some civic mindedness in him, telling him to get in line, so that he don't go round bullying the old folks who would not dare confront him.  Angry

I concur with your suggestion..... Clapping

(19-10-2021, 10:18 AM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your suggestion..... Clapping

👍 Can see you are a very civic minded person. Keep it up.   Clapping