Is it so wrong to lack ambition in life?

https://www.domainofexperts.com/2023/07/...-life.html

I don't see anything wrong

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We only live once so it is not wrong but a real pity.

If the question is about the logics and rationale to be ambitious, then I would say... If you are capable of, it's good to know the peak in a 'been there done that' than to regret later on in life. Nobody can be doubly sure that they do not want to be ambitiously successful. We are all carbon creatures with a ageing embedded into our system. Once passed the golden growth stage, it is very hard to make a comeback for most.

If the question is poised in a spiritual or psychological manner, life is not delivering what others expect of you. Your life, you decide the purpose and find the meaning.

Ask long as you are happy, it is always right.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

It is not wrong as long as your expectation is not high and you dun always go around comparing yourself with others.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Be the best you can be.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Work and Pray Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Nice titties Big Grin

i catch no ball can someone comments.

https://youtu.be/KREoYyIlqtU

做梦就好咯。梦里啥都有。

(29-07-2023, 10:01 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  i catch no ball can someone comments.

https://youtu.be/KREoYyIlqtU

Dun bother. He's a charlatan.

(29-07-2023, 09:36 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Be the best you can be.

My best is your disappointment. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

Most people live life with meaningless ambitions of getting more material wealth. Thus is due to brainwashing ....we don't need that much to be happy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-07-2023, 12:33 AM)potato_wedges Wrote:  https://www.domainofexperts.com/2023/07/...-life.html
Just only 10 min of cannoning. Big Grin For me simple is more.
https://youtu.be/AdWYbTHDNNQ

(29-07-2023, 10:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most people live life with meaningless ambitions of getting more material wealth. Thus is due to brainwashing ....we don't need that much to be happy.

Money is one, but there are others who chase after women, beauty, power and fame.

The things we chase after, work hard for, pay a high price for, are temporal...actually, I don't need to write a WOT here.  All of us know.

But somehow, humanity has fallen to this state...since the Fall.

The devil tried to tempt Christ with money, wealth....

If housing is settled and health is ok, the rest can do without or easier to come by
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

If ambition means scoring A's in exam, driving Lambo , living in bungalow, working as speaker of Parliament then you had it wrong right at the beginning.

You will live a miserable and meaningless life in spite of your material success. TCJ is a good example.

you may be hearing below in ndp soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLYQnyQofoY

It is not wrong in theory, but in practice, if you stop swimming forward, either the current brings you backward or you start sinking.

(29-07-2023, 09:37 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Nice titties Big Grin

Huh???!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes potato_wedges's post

Lack ambition is not no ambition. It means not so strong ambition. So it is quite normal and nothing wrong.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

AI answer...

Whether or not it is "wrong" to lack ambition in life depends on your personal values and goals. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question.

Some people believe that ambition is essential for success and happiness. They believe that having goals and striving to achieve them gives life meaning and purpose. Others believe that ambition can be a source of stress and anxiety, and that it is perfectly acceptable to live a life without grand ambitions.

There are many reasons why someone might lack ambition. They may have experienced trauma or setbacks in their past that have left them feeling discouraged. They may have a mental health condition that makes it difficult to focus or set goals. Or, they may simply be content with their current life and not see the need to change anything.

If you are struggling with a lack of ambition, it is important to first understand why you feel this way. Once you have a better understanding of your own motivations, you can start to make decisions about what is right for you. If you decide that you do want to be more ambitious, there are many resources available to help you set goals and achieve them.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to lack ambition is a personal one. There is no right or wrong answer, and what is right for one person may not be right for another. The important thing is to do what makes you happy and fulfilled.

Here are some additional things to consider when thinking about ambition:

What are your values? What is important to you in life?

What are your goals? What do you want to achieve?

What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing?

What are your resources? What support do you have available to you?

What are your fears and limiting beliefs? What are holding you back?

Once you have a better understanding of these factors, you can start to make decisions about whether or not ambition is right for you.

One can collect broken appliances to repair as a hobby. If he's ambitious, he'd think of ways to monetize this hobby and dream of becoming a Trash King millionaire. Else if he's ambitious, just continue to do it as a hobby, that's aso ok