Is it very guniang for a man to use an umbrella

in the sun?
When the weather is very hot, I see those OLs sheltering comfortably under their brollies.

Meanwhile I am baking in the sun looking like a sweaty old boar.

An umbrella is meant to shade a person (man or woman) whether it is from rain or radiation from the sun. I would even carry an umbrella in the field during NS ICT, if I was permitted to, for practical reasons. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-03-2024, 10:20 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  An umbrella is meant to shade a person (man or woman) whether it is from rain or radiation from the sun. I would even carry an umbrella in the field during NS ICT, if I was permitted to, for practical reasons. 

last time go NS very sian become black black.

Prevent freckles from sun lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-03-2024, 10:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time go NS very sian become black black.

Your time NS is everybody shower openly or got cubicles to shower already? Big Grin

(12-03-2024, 10:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  in the sun?
When the weather is very hot, I see those OLs sheltering comfortably under their brollies.

I find no wrong for a guy to hold umbrella whether rain or shine. It protect yr skin from radiation and also yr eyes. Best to wear a UV sunglass to protect yr eyes.

(12-03-2024, 10:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time go NS very sian become black black.

You used shower cream or bar soap to bathe?

(12-03-2024, 10:56 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your time NS is everybody shower openly or got cubicles to shower already? 

As recruits in Pulau Tekong, we showered openly, but no one ever brought an umbrella in to cover their male organs. 

(12-03-2024, 11:00 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You used shower cream or bar soap to bathe?

Showering using bar soap is dangerous. It may slip from your hand, requiring you to bend down and be exposed to an "asshole bandit" from the rear.

Some of my fellow recruits were already black on enlistment day back in the 1990s.

(12-03-2024, 11:02 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  As recruits in Pulau Tekong, we showered openly, but no one ever brought an umbrella in to cover their male organs. 

It is the best time of the day for gays....they can't wait for shower and they don want to leave!

(12-03-2024, 11:03 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Showering using bar soap is dangerous. It may slip from your hand, requiring you to bend down and be exposed to an "asshole bandit" from the rear.

You shdnt just bend down and pick it up. Must turn around so your asshole faces the wall. Such self protection technique you donu?

(12-03-2024, 11:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is the best time of the day for gays....they can't wait for shower and they don want to leave!

They enjoy being "in deep shit"?

(12-03-2024, 11:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You shdnt just bend down and pick it up. Must turn around so your asshole faces the wall. Such self protection technique you donu?

You have a lot of experience. Were you the victim or perpetrator of rear attacks during NS?

(12-03-2024, 11:12 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You have a lot of experience. Were you the victim or perpetrator of rear attacks during NS?

Common sense lah. If you're still a asshole virgin and need help, can approach my bro when you see him next time

(12-03-2024, 11:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Common sense lah. If you're still a asshole virgin and need help, can approach my bro when you see him next time

I am not gay and your "brother" exists only in your little head (your other head is a 3-inch floppy). 

(12-03-2024, 11:25 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am not gay and your "brother" exists only in your little head (your other head is a 3-inch floppy). 

Yours is a thumb drive? Mini or nano sc card?

Laughing

(12-03-2024, 11:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yours is a thumb drive? Mini or nano sc card?

Mine is actually a hard drive, but I am not bragging.  Just stating a fact.

[Image: surprised-happy-beautiful-woman-looking-...KcaEeYVtw=]

I carry an umbrella all the time when walking in the sun mainly to keep my eyes in the shade to prevent getting cataract and protect my fair skin. In hot weather I also carry a paper folding fan for keeping cool. The way I flip open the fan also got style like those in wuxia movies.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(12-03-2024, 11:33 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Mine is actually a hard drive, but I am not bragging.  Just stating a fact.

[Image: surprised-happy-beautiful-woman-looking-...KcaEeYVtw=]

She couldn't find it, too tiny

(12-03-2024, 11:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  She couldn't find it, too tiny

Do you know how to enlarge your tiny male organ? Purchase a magnifying glass to get instant results! LOL! 

(12-03-2024, 12:24 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Do you know how to enlarge your tiny male organ? Purchase a magnifying glass to get instant results! LOL! 

So tiny you still bother? Just cut and throw away

(12-03-2024, 12:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So tiny you still bother? Just cut and throw away

Your male organ is so miniscule that you won't even be able to cut it with the help of a magnifying glass. LOL!

please don't be a guniang like Pinky Lee................

if i were a young sexy woman.............i lagi no wanna use umbrella.............i will wear thin white blouse and bra-less.............then sweat a lot, let people drip saliva........... Rotfl

(12-03-2024, 01:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Your male organ is so miniscule that you won't even be able to cut it with the help of a magnifying glass. LOL!

No reason for you to know others' kkj so well. Must be describing your own tiny little brother ba? Cut lah, no use already Laughing

(12-03-2024, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No reason for you to know others' kkj so well. Must be describing your own tiny little brother ba? Cut lah, no use already 

You are sadly mistaken. I get my KKJ to be 30 cm long by folding it in half. LOL!

(12-03-2024, 01:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are sadly mistaken. I get my KKJ to be 30 cm long by folding it in half. LOL!

It's gd to dream more. Besides car condo big boobs, now super long kkj aso got

(12-03-2024, 01:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's gd to dream more. Besides car condo big boobs, now super long kkj aso got

Just stand at Toa Payoh MRT station all day long and dream that you are a millionaire

[Image: Protest.jpg]

(12-03-2024, 01:39 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Just stand at Toa Payoh MRT station all day long and dream that you are a millionaire

[Image: Protest.jpg]

He's big and friendly, and has several condos in D9 but he never brags

[Image: 60915034_2463112437084781_12824002816565...e=66174CB6]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!