Is it very guniang for a man to use an umbrella

(12-03-2024, 01:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He's big and friendly, and has several condos in D9 but he never brags

Since you and your imaginary brother are one and the same person, then you are bragging.

An umbrella provides far more effective shelter from the rain so NSmen should be allowed to use a brolly during field training to protect themselves and their rifles. The umbrellas should be in camouflage or green in colour.

(12-03-2024, 02:23 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Since you and your imaginary brother are one and the same person, then you are bragging.

I seldom brag, at most brag a little big only then stop immediately. Not like someone who brags everyday even after ppl told him to stop

(12-03-2024, 02:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I seldom brag, at most brag a little big only then stop immediately. Not like someone who brags everyday even after ppl told him to stop

Who? Pray tell.

(12-03-2024, 02:31 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Who? Pray tell.

(12-03-2024, 02:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So convenient to go to jb soon, just hop on at te24 to te1, then rts to bukit chager. No need to drive

See how I brag? A few lines can brag about several things together

(12-03-2024, 02:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  See how I brag? A few lines can brag about several things together

"No need to drive" is like telling others you have a car, but enter JB by other means. LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(12-03-2024, 02:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  See how I brag? A few lines can brag about several things together

I have always declared that I do not own anything on this earth because everything that I have at my disposal belongs rightfully to God. I came into this world with nothing, and I will also leave without anything. As such, I do not brag.

(12-03-2024, 02:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have always declared that I do not own anything on this earth because everything that I have at my disposal belongs rightfully to God. I came into this world with nothing, and I will also leave without anything. As such, I do not brag.

No need to brag about yr god. My Budda aso very powerful

(12-03-2024, 02:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  An umbrella provides far more effective shelter from the rain so NSmen should be allowed to use a brolly during field training to protect themselves and their rifles. The umbrellas should be in camouflage or green in colour.
A good try.... Clapping Tongue

(12-03-2024, 02:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I have always declared that I do not own anything on this earth because everything that I have at my disposal belongs rightfully to God. I came into this world with nothing, and I will also leave without anything. As such, I do not brag.
Fun is almost very funny...LOL.
[Image: IMG-20221001-WA0000.jpg]

(12-03-2024, 02:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No need to brag about yr god. My Budda aso very powerful
HUAT....Huat arhh...to U.
[Image: IMG-20240202-WA0006.jpg]

Man Go to war also carry umbrella in case hot weather

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-03-2024, 03:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Man Go to war also carry umbrella in case hot weather
Are you talking about yourselves?

(12-03-2024, 10:58 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I find no wrong for a guy to hold umbrella whether rain or shine. It protect yr skin from radiation and also yr eyes. Best to wear a UV sunglass to protect yr eyes.

Talking about u

☝️

(12-03-2024, 02:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No need to brag about yr god. My Budda aso very powerful

Why is it that you don't even know how to spell your powerful god's name? It should be "Buddha". Based on what I know, Buddha never claimed to be "god". 

That Ah Pek very scared sun radiation
Scared dark but already dark

☝️

(12-03-2024, 03:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Man Go to war also carry umbrella in case hot weather

An umbrella is far more effective in keeping a soldier dry than a poncho, so it is practical to use a brolly. 

(12-03-2024, 03:27 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  An umbrella is far more effective in keeping a soldier dry than a poncho, so it is practical to use a brolly. 

Can use it as weapon also in case no more bullets to shoot

☝️

(12-03-2024, 03:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can use it as weapon also in case no more bullets to shoot

The airborne soldiers can use the umbrella as a spare parachute. LOL!

(12-03-2024, 03:35 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The airborne soldiers can use the umbrella as a spare parachute. LOL!
If too fat better don’t try it 
May landed on ground as roti prata

☝️

(12-03-2024, 03:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Why is it that you don't even know how to spell your powerful god's name? It should be "Buddha". Based on what I know, Buddha never claimed to be "god". 

[Image: IMG-20240312-153541.jpg]

How cum you duno it's an alternative spelling? How cun you say budda is god? How cum you like to brag about yr ignorance?

(12-03-2024, 03:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How cum you duno it's an alternative spelling? How cun you say budda is god? How cum you like to brag about yr ignorance?

I am not perfect. I will "brag" about my imperfection. If I am perfect, then I will be God. 

(12-03-2024, 03:37 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If too fat better don’t try it May landed on ground as roti prata

I am definitely fatter than my days as a NSF. If I land on the ground like a roti prata, the PAP will transform me into a healthy person again. Remember how they flipped Halimah like a prata from an Indian to a Malay?   

(12-03-2024, 03:51 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am definitely fatter than my days as a NSF. If I land on the ground like a roti prata, the PAP will transform me into a healthy person again. Remember that how they flipped Halimah like a prata from an Indian to a Malay?   
She is different she was a president n they needed her.
For u they may discard as rubbish lol

☝️

(12-03-2024, 03:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am not perfect. I will "brag" about my imperfection. If I am perfect, then I will be God. 

Nobody expects you to be perfect. But that shdnt be used as excuses and always hide behind yr god

[Image: IMG-5306.jpg]

[Image: IMG-5305.webp]

[Image: IMG-5307.webp]

[Image: IMG-5308.webp]

(12-03-2024, 03:30 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can use it as weapon also in case no more bullets to shoot
It wil be last bullet to shoot you first in the mouth for talking so much, before using a back up umbrella.

(12-03-2024, 04:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nobody expects you to be perfect. But that shdnt be used as excuses and always hide behind yr god

I do not hide behind my God.  In fact, He is in front shielding me from those who wish to do me harm.