Thread Closed

Is there a huge demand for Chinese language Japanese Manga storybooks?

(11-02-2023, 04:07 PM)debono Wrote:  A taste of your own medicine............. crying
[Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] 

[Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png]

(11-02-2023, 04:31 PM)ready Wrote:  Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan!

you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao!

kill you this bastard mad trash scum retarded dog!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

Your mother gives the dogs F...k and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away!

you are dead now!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!
[Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png]

[Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png] [Image: eggplant.png]

(11-02-2023, 04:32 PM)ready Wrote:  [size=11]Diu lei lou mou![/size]

[size=11]you hum kar chan![/size]

[size=11]you this racist Chinese-hater bastard scum liar dog should be pbanned and castrated gao gao![/size]

[size=11]kill you this bastard mad trash scum retarded dog![/size]

[size=11]F-uck you dead![/size]

[size=11]you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker retarded dog![/size]

[size=11]you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock![/size]

[size=11]Your mother gives the dogs F...k and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices![/size]

[size=11]your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog![/size]

[size=11]you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese![/size]

[size=11]And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash[/size]

[size=11]you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog![/size]

[size=11]Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries![/size]

[size=11]And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces![/size]

[size=11]you go die now![/size]

[size=11]I will drown you this bastard dog today![/size]

[size=11]you this bastard dog will drown to death today![/size]

[size=11]you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now![/size]

[size=11]you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon![/size]

[size=11]you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away![/size]

[size=11]you are dead now![/size]

[size=11]you and your whole family are all dead now![/size]

[size=11]your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash![/size]

[size=11]you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog![/size]

Eggplant

nudie

Rotfl

Big Grin

Laughing

nudie

Portaly deded

It s whole family burnt to death and not even ashes remain

Its mother fucked by dogs daily and its father suck bangla cocks every mico second on a daily basis

Its whole family is cursed and without redemption

nudie

At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Everyday wake up waiting to be fucked by my Dogs and Pigs standby....WAHAHAHAHAHA...

Rotfl

When you joining your whole useless family and ancestry in Hell?

Xi Jin Ping wants you to be target for his firing squad

Dun keep him waiting, retard

Wahahahahaha

Laughing

Wahahahahaha.

At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

No wonder your whole family burn in Hell and leave you to suffer the "want to die, cannot. wish to live cannot" type of existence

Everyday wake up waiting to be fucked by my Dogs and Pigs standby....WAHAHAHAHAHA...

[Image: rotl_s.gif]

Wahahahahaha.

Wahahahahaha.

(12-02-2023, 02:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

Wahahahahaha.

Quote:At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

Wahahahahaha.

Quote:At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

Wahahahahaha.

Wahahahahaha.At first I thought you some kind of big F...k, now then i realize you are just a cowardly mad dog with zero credibility and zero power

Wahahahahaha

Rotfl

Rotfl

Eggplant

Eggplant

nudie

Quote:Laughing

You died already is it?

Kkcbccb, reply lah, puki ma

Busy sucking my dog's dick is it, retard?

Your whole family burning in Hell, serves them right

I curse you and your whole family to burn in Hell till eternity and beyond

Clapping Clapping
Thread Closed