Is this a scam? Lazada item price too good...

Blardy kanima brand phone recommended by wang lei broke down 6 months ...It wasn't heavy usage just very light usage as spare phone...screen became defective with lines all over.

Now j have to get another phone ...decided on Xiaomi at least have local service center for warranty.

Saw this deal. Seems too good to be true.

[Image: grrqlFU.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Old model with lousy specs of course cheap lah. Confirmed can buy if it's light usage.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(05-11-2022, 10:00 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Old model with lousy specs of course cheap lah. Confirmed can buy if it's light usage.

Just watch netflix and YouTube...should be okay? Scared its a fake product.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Cannot lah. You must boycott Chinese products.

hpw cum ah butt dun consider phones made in india ha? they hv made a lot

(05-11-2022, 10:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just watch netflix and YouTube...should be okay? Scared its a fake product.

I doubt it's fake. 
I just bought a Lenovo tablet 11" 6 Ram and 128 for $300. Much better specs than Samsung and much cheaper too. Oh delivery from China too....within 6 days.

Better dont buy.  Big Grin
You dont know what is actually inside.

Even Samsung SSD also has fake one.
Normal retailer will not find out and dont know how to identify it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Lazada is getting better than Shopee nowadays

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

78 only. just buy one and tell us how is it, and if good introduce it to yr old neighbors

Buy samsung....but only the A-series.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

My Huawei almost 5yrs old! Why buy this kind of lousy phone? Dont be cheap skates!

(05-11-2022, 10:05 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cannot lah. You must boycott Chinese products.

China hater buying Xiaomi phone. Hahaha..
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

another example of china haters helping china economy. how can it collapse like that?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-11-2022, 10:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  hpw cum ah butt dun consider phones made in india ha? they hv made a lot

so you dont use made in USA microsoft windows and android?

dont get stupid with your logic

(05-11-2022, 10:53 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  China hater buying Xiaomi phone. Hahaha..

so you dont use made in USA microsoft windows and android?

(05-11-2022, 11:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  so you dont use made in USA microsoft windows and android?

Do I have a choice when they are the monopoly? You have a choice not to buy china phone. Your logic is funny.

(05-11-2022, 11:45 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Do I have a choice when they are the monopoly? You have a choice not to buy china phone. Your logic is funny.

i have nothing against china mde products only aginst their bad policies.

dont say no choice you always have choice not to use something..
,,,another rubbish logic and excuse,,,,

(05-11-2022, 11:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  i have nothing against china mde products only aginst their bad policies.

dont say no choice you always have choice not to use something..
,,,another rubbish logic and excuse,,,,

You are so stupid to talk so much nonsense and rubbish in this forum yet you dare to call others stupid?

Karchng Karchng Karchng ! Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

(05-11-2022, 10:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just watch netflix and YouTube...should be okay? Scared its a fake product.

U can only buy Yank products....cos u porlumpar very good. Biden will reward u with peanuts.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(05-11-2022, 11:59 AM)Choc Wrote:  You are so stupid to talk so much nonsense and rubbish in this forum yet you dare to call others stupid?

Karchng Karchng Karchng !  Laughing

Rotfl

All the stupid China fanboys come a flood a thread about buying a hand phone with their rubbish attacks.

Quote:sometimes if too cheap to believe.. it’s a scam

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-11-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  so you dont use made in USA microsoft windows and android?

I din say you cannot use made in china products. 

I'm just curious how to collapse China's economy if even china haters aso love and  keep buying china products. 

no answer to that?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-11-2022, 12:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I din say you cannot use made in china products. 

I'm just curious how to collapse China's economy if even china haters aso love and  keep buying china products. 

no answer to that?

You mean when the US economy collapsed in 2008 from financial crisis because we  dont buy apple and Microsoft products?

It's a silly connection right the China economy js facing many troubles due to housing crisis and zero covid ...does not mean buying Xiaomi phone can rescue the china economy.

It's an economic collapse not a nuclear wipeout.

Endless shit dropping logic from China fanboys ...day after day after day....

the model/brand is xiaomiss.

Sg buffet? But no money buy iphone?

(05-11-2022, 01:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean when the US economy collapsed in 2008 from financial crisis because we  dont buy apple and Microsoft products?

It's a silly connection right the China economy js facing many troubles due to housing crisis and zero covid ...does not mean buying Xiaomi phone can rescue the china economy.

It's an economic collapse not a nuclear wipeout.

Endless shit dropping logic from China fanboys ...day after day after day....

aiya it's not just xiaomi hp. they hv a wide range of xiaomi products.

you look around inside yr flat, how many things are not made in china? and not just you alone but the whole world are buying mic. if you dun set a good example, you still hope china economy would collapse?

IAM just quietly waiting for his asslicking sidekick clone to comé and say "you're a genius"

That will complete the joke

Fake Samsung SSD. Big Grin
https://youtu.be/8l_gzAO_FBI

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Beware of fake sellers on Lazada. They usually have gibberish store names and zero positive reviews. Often they copy the listings and product photos from real sellers, then undercut the prices. In the end, the fake seller sends you a drinking draw.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(05-11-2022, 09:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Blardy kanima brand phone recommended by wang lei broke down 6 months ...It wasn't heavy usage just very light usage as spare phone...screen became defective with lines all over.

Now j have to get another phone ...decided on Xiaomi at least have local service center for warranty.

Saw this deal. Seems too good to be true.

[Image: grrqlFU.jpg]

please lah..............anyone worth their salt will never even watch Wang Lei's vids................much less buy crap he recommends............ Laughing