Is this karma?

He broke up people's families when he was alive. Now that he's dead, his own family is broken up.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-03-2023, 11:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He broke up people's families when he was alive. Now that he's dead, his own family is broken up.

than 12am ask police arrest people is it , than force some seperated from their family

(03-03-2023, 11:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He broke up people's families when he was alive. Now that he's dead, his own family is broken up.

plus he and wife reborn as cockroaches many times liao................. Rotfl nudie

Dun look like karma as it is not in line with the Law of Karma. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

this sotong game cannot play
singlion watched sotong Klaus schwab came to Singapore
watches the plandemic
u r being poisoned
end result will be terrible
this is no on one hand on the other
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(04-03-2023, 01:59 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  plus he and wife reborn as cockroaches many times liao................. Rotfl nudie

Eighteen layers of Chinese Hell

Diyu, 地獄, the Traditional Chinese Hell, based on the Buddhism concept of Naraka, is an underground maze with various levels and chambers, where souls are taken after death to atone for the sins they committed when they were alive.

(03-03-2023, 11:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  than 12am ask police arrest people is it , than force some seperated from their family

Japanese kempeitai did that in WWII

是你光要钱?

who ?

This is a rich man’s problem.
Remember, I Ching taught me never have 3 Children.
Either 2 or 4 also can. Rotfl 
One lesser big problem to handle in future.
How do split asset into 3 if your spouse also not around.
1 % can mean 20 million dollars in a rich man family.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dont believe karma is very stupid.
This is why I keep telling to 积阴德。 Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

积善之家,必有余庆;积不善之家,必有余殃。

这是易经教的。

(04-03-2023, 07:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont believe karma is very stupid.
This is why I keep telling to 积阴德。 Big Grin

karma happened after you uplorry, worry for fark ?

(04-03-2023, 08:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  karma happened after you uplorry, worry for fark ?

This means you dont know karma Big Grin
It can be prevented but you choose to ignore it.

(04-03-2023, 08:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This means you dont know karma Big Grin
It can be prevented but you choose to ignore it.

me know cause me never strike $5M TOTO.  Laughing

(04-03-2023, 08:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me know cause me never strike $5M TOTO.  Laughing

Ask yourself, Are you a filial Child? Rotfl
All Gods of fortune are filial Children.

(04-03-2023, 08:19 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ask yourself, Are you a filial Child? Rotfl
All Gods of fortune are filial Children

every day I buy cai png for my parents after having my makan at michelim star restaurant, like that not filial ?  Big Grin

(04-03-2023, 08:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  karma happened after you uplorry, worry for fark ?

not always 
sometimes u are alive to witness what bad things u hv done n so hv the taste of bitterness

(04-03-2023, 08:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  every day I buy cai png for my parents after having my makan at michelim star restaurant, like that not filial ?  Big Grin

You say leh? Rotfl
Like that most ppl can strike Toto 5million.
只有真孝才会感动天。

(04-03-2023, 08:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You say leh? Rotfl
Like that most ppl can strike Toto 5million.
只有真孝才会感动天。

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Look around.
What's so surprising about family problems. 
See Charles 2 sons, William and Harry.
Both same top class education, but no harmony.