Tiong pedestrian jailed for rash act to motorcyclist

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pe...092023_tdy

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Come sinkie land have to obey si kie land law, be it ah tiong, ah neh, piyno, amdk

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(02-01-2024, 12:58 PM)usual Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded bastard penniless beggar total loser bastard scum seow kau mad dog!

And you are also a racist China-hater scum bastard retarded scum mad dog!

I am a wealthy person that owned 2 houses! And I no need to work.

you are bloody jealous of me!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you hum kar chan!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Observer (still bend?)
Starbugsboi
Danboi
KILLjoi
Omnipresent
usual

Siaolang many many.  Funny thing is they don't fight with one another wor.  How come ah?   Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-01-2024, 01:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Come sinkie land have to obey si kie land law, be it ah tiong, ah neh, piyno, amdk
No hor. We have 2 sets of laws here. The case he needs to take bus means low sers. If he’s driving a Merc the whole ending would have been different

(02-01-2024, 01:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Come sinkie land have to obey si kie land law, be it ah tiong, ah neh, piyno, amdk

I am sure they know that.  They probably even knew how strict our laws were before they arrived...all the information on Google.

But well, it's one of those things.  He was rushing for whatever reason...simply just didn't want to miss the bus or what?

(02-01-2024, 01:41 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  No hor. We have 2 sets of laws here. The case he needs to take bus means low sers. If he’s driving a Merc the whole ending would have been different

Not true lar.

Even TCJ and that female MP had to go.

Iswaran will have to face the charges, if evidence can be found to charge him. 

During the mandatory mask-wearing days of covid, even ADMKs got fined $8K, and deported.

The boss of Changi Airport Group lost his case when a mere foreign domestic helper sued him.

No one is above the law.

(02-01-2024, 12:37 PM)usual Wrote:  I am a bastard seow kau woof! woof! woof! crying

We all know! That's why I exposed you again and yet again Rotfl Clapping nudie

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-01-2024, 07:31 PM)usual Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded bastard penniless beggar total loser bastard scum seow kau mad dog!

you hum kar chan!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Why do you have so much anger?

What had happened in your life to make you become like this?

Learn to let go and don't cling on to the past like starbugstk. When you let go of the past, the past will also let you go, and go in peace.

(02-01-2024, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  why am i being rejected?
[Image: SjZVc.png]

Laughing

(02-01-2024, 09:57 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:   My name is KILLjoy.

You can call me kj.. In case that causes peepur to think that's KJ of RP, I'd suggest that you just call me kkj

Can can! Anyway kkj suits you very well with your ranjiao bin.  Rolleyes
[

(02-01-2024, 07:31 PM)usual Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you hum kar chan!

you go die now!

Oh.. the crazy retarded bastard penniless beggar total loser bastard racist China-hater scum bastard retarded scum mad dog is back.

The mad dog got 2 kennels and depend to kind souls to feed him. He is so bloody jealous to live like a dog.

Not to forget, this dog also licked my anushole and ate my feces, hum kar chan and go die now!

good doggie.. give u a bone..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(02-01-2024, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why do you have so much anger?

(02-01-2024, 09:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Cool down but I only strike when my mother is HOT!

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(02-01-2024, 10:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
[Image: SjBGq.gif]

you the smartestarse