Singapore woman goes on hunger strike over inappropriate moonlighting law

In Singapore to accommodate one elite they go and amend the law to allow president to moonlight ...this somehow is circumventing the laws. ...if thenlaw forbid, just change it allow them .....

The Singapore president should always focus on his job as president.

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...4102591745?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-11-2023, 10:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In Singapore to accommodate one elite they go and amend the law to allow president to moonlight ...this somehow is circumventing the laws. ...if thenlaw forbid, just change it allow them .....

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...4102591745?

Good to have more peepur join. Sinkies are too fat.

That being said, her fasting... fasting, not hunger strike, is useless unless Observer stops promoting his mother's meow meow.  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

She wants to lose weight lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(24-11-2023, 11:01 PM)Migrant Wrote:  She wants to lose weight lah.

Don't think so she machiam pai kuet  Big Grin siow lang many many

(24-11-2023, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Good to have more peepur join. Sinkies are too fat. Rotfl

(24-11-2023, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Yarlor

My granddaughter Sim is too fat it must be my fertilizer Rotfl

Say hi to my Sim Ann

[Image: ZwP07qi.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(24-11-2023, 11:22 PM)Observer Wrote:  He went offline after seeing his well fertilized granddaughter Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Image: image.png]

Laughing Laughing

see how long she can last,,, fasting??? what the joke??
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

[Image: IMG-20231125-052343-004.jpg]

What is her Hiden intention?
What is the purpose?
How does it make a difference from this action?

(25-11-2023, 05:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20231125-052343-004.jpg]

What is her Hiden intention?
What is the purpose?
How does it make a difference from this action?

"Instead, on 5 April 1993, he went on a “hunger strike” to protest his dismissal. His hunger strike was a stunt that gained him little public sympathy. 
It was reported in the press that he had a large breakfast everyday before commencing his hunger strike and that he had also fed himself on glucose water during his hunger strike. 
When asked about the glucose, he said that he took it on “doctor’s orders”. He carried out his hunger strike from a bed placed in his living room and there was substantial press coverage. 
On 14 April 1993, Dr Chee called off his hunger strike."

She is not the first to try it. Seeking fame. 
In Singapore, people study the facts, over the dramatic action. 
Such individualistic emotional action doesn't work with Singaporean.
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

She should self immolate instead of doing a half fucked fasting. A self immolation will definitely catches world attention.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(25-11-2023, 06:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  She should self immolate instead of doing a half fucked fasting. A self immolation will definitely catches world attention.     Big Grin

no she shall put kerosene on herself and go  istana to set up herself up in flame with a placate (over injust moonlight law)

moonlighting is legal for elites.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

She's just practicing OMAD lah.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Her husband goes by the moniker of the great gatsby Laughing 

https://www.ricemedia.co/current-affairs...aymond-ng/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

She could be brainwashed by Falun Gong.     Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(25-11-2023, 06:56 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  no she shall put kerosene on herself and go  istana to set up herself up in flame with a placate (over injust moonlight law)

On the safe side, she better use petrol because sometimes kerosine dun light up.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

She can go to petrol station and douse herself with petrol from the fuel pumps Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

SG president and minister, not leaders of a country but also just an employee of some companies.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

(25-11-2023, 08:11 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  SG president and minister, not leaders of a country but also just an employee of some companies.

Our current President is getting from bad to worse. Is he representing Singapore, PAP or himself? 

I am disgusted with this Govt amending the Constitution to protect their own people.

(25-11-2023, 08:31 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Our current President is getting from bad to worse. Is he representing Singapore, PAP or himself? 

I am disgusted with this Govt amending the Constitution to protect their own people.
Can’t you tell PM is not a good negotiator? From CECA to Paris agreement to now asking Tharma to become president, he’s all the while being lead by others but not himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

This woman really has an axe to grind with Singapore. I think she's mentally unstable.

This so-called 'moonlighting' is good from Singapore's POV as it gets Singapore a higher reputation in world affairs by taking on global jobs in international bodies (such as UN, IMF, WHO etc). It's not as if we are allowing Tharman to go work in some investment bank to increase his coffers. We are doing that to enhance Singapore's reputation and most probably 'weight' internationally.

It is legal for cabinet ministers (who definitely have more on their plate) to take on global roles (this does not just apply to Singapore. Many countries allow that)

Right now, Tharman has the following global roles and I don't think he should resign from them if he has the capacity to carry out all his roles:
  • Chairman of the board of trustees of the Group of Thirty
  • Member of the World Economic Forum’s board of trustees
  • Co-chair of the Global Commission on the Economics of Water
  • Co-chair of the Advisory Board for the United Nations Human Development Report
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(25-11-2023, 09:07 AM)Levin Wrote:  This woman really has an axe to grind with Singapore. I think she's mentally unstable.

This so-called 'moonlighting' is good from Singapore's POV as it gets Singapore a higher reputation in world affairs by taking on global jobs in international bodies (such as UN, IMF, WHO etc). It's not as if we are allowing Tharman to go work in some investment bank to increase his coffers. We are doing that to enhance Singapore's reputation and most probably 'weight' internationally.

It is legal for cabinet ministers (who definitely have more on their plate) to take on global roles (this does not just apply to Singapore. Many countries allow that)

Right now, Tharman has the following global roles and I don't think he should resign from them if he has the capacity to carry out all his roles:
  • Chairman of the board of trustees of the Group of Thirty
  • Member of the World Economic Forum’s board of trustees
  • Co-chair of the Global Commission on the Economics of Water
  • Co-chair of the Advisory Board for the United Nations Human Development Report
That's Right View. That woman is Wrong View.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

(25-11-2023, 08:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  On the safe side, she better use petrol because sometimes kerosine dun light up.     Big Grin

good ideas

(24-11-2023, 10:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In Singapore to accommodate one elite they go and amend the law to allow president to moonlight ...this somehow is circumventing the laws. ...if thenlaw forbid, just change it allow them .....

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...4102591745? in the 1st place 
 in th e1st place the spore president job is a waste of money
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(25-11-2023, 08:31 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Our current President is getting from bad to worse. Is he representing Singapore, PAP or himself? 

Have a read Animal Farm by George Orwell Big Grin

Attention seeker.
Who is she?
Such action brings out her stupidity.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

They moonlight openly.
They have their own law.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...g-director
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

I don't know what to say Laughing

(24-11-2023, 10:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Rotfl
我sgtalk.net/User-Oyk干我老母

#potatopresident#

#Notmypresident#

#part-timepresident#

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/seven-...s-50-years

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post