Israel ready 'for any scenario' after strike kills Hamas deputy chief in Lebanon

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/...in-lebanon

Israel can suka suka whack into Lebanon without official declaration of war har? Cannot be like this lar. Wanna whack must issue official statement to declare war on Lebanon mah. Like that sneaky missile strike is like small man do things but I guess Israel are small men aka 小人 宁可做小人也不做大人因小人寿命比较长

Violence begets violence. Sad 😔

(03-01-2024, 01:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Israel can suka suka whack into Lebanon without official declaration of war har? Cannot be like this lar. Wanna whack must issue official statement to declare war on Lebanon mah. Like that sneaky missile strike is like small man do things but I guess Israel are small men aka 小人 宁可做小人也不做大人因小人寿命比较长

Netanyahu 的 parents have brought him up well.  Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

They might be looking for war with Iran. Oil Prices will then zoom up.

Israel and the US pull back on troops, equipment and carriers because they are within the reach of Iranian precision missiles. Iran had shown their drone video on top of the carrier before.

(03-01-2024, 01:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Netanyahu 的 parents have brought him up well.  Love

(03-01-2024, 01:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So did my parents

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

I think what Israel think what is Lebanon , no fight with me, I can go in and out freely.....Just like Iraq to USA, can suka suka go in and out (Last time it was occupied by USA during Gulf War)

(03-01-2024, 01:54 PM)theold Wrote:  They might be looking for war with Iran. Oil Prices will then zoom up.

Israel and the US pull back on troops, equipment and carriers because they are within the reach of Iranian precision missiles. Iran had shown their drone video on top of the carrier before.
Ukraine shows that Britain needs fighter jets more than ever....Ukraine & China show airpower is still unmatched. If you want peace – prepare for war.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/01...-jets-raf/

(06-01-2024, 02:01 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  The situation in northern Israel bordering Lebanon is very dire because for the first time in its history, Isreal is forced to build a security buffer zone inside its own territory (250,000 israeli settlers evacuated)

To defeat Hezbollah, Netanyahu needs to go for broke to muster all of the (depleting) IDF armoured ground forces & send them north into Lebanon Hezbollah territory towards the Littani river

But because Hezbollah is well prepared since 2006, this may turn out to be a repeat of the disastrously failed Ukrainian Counteroffensive, at which point Israel suffer a strategic defeat
Israel war: Killing of Hezbollah commander raises fear of total war

This live page is now closed. Follow along with our coverage of the Israeli war on Gaza on our new page, here.

A suspected Israeli drone strike on southern Lebanon killed a senior commander in Hezbollah’s elite Radwan force as US Secretary of State Antony Blinken travels the region attempting to prevent the outbreak of a wider war.

At least 249 Palestinians have been killed and 510 wounded in the previous 24 hours in Gaza, the health ministry says