Israel's actions : A disgrace for civilisation!

(09-03-2024, 08:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  God commanded Israel to completely destroy their enemies lah! Big Grin
Terrible religion. Should be banned in Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(09-03-2024, 11:34 AM)webinarian Wrote:          

You mean God wants genocide of Palestinians?   

Cheekopek may not be wrong in his interpretation. There were many instances in history where god showed his displeasure and merciless killed anyone whom he disapproved of. I named just a few events:

1. Destruction of the cities Sodom and Gomorrah. Every man, woman and child was killed.
2. The killing of all the firstborn males in Eygpt.
3. God commanded that all the Canaanites by completely wiped out.

So it is not abnormal that god may want to destroy the Palestinians. 

But sorry, that's not the god that I will put my faith in, or give my loyalty to.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(09-03-2024, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cheekopek may not be wrong in his interpretation. There were many instances in history where god showed his displeasure and merciless killed anyone whom he disapproved of. I named just a few events:

1. Destruction of the cities Sodom and Gomorrah. Every man, woman and child was killed.

But sorry, that's not the god that I will put my faith in, or give my loyalty to.
Did Yahweh created only Jews or everyone including Palestinians.If Yahweh want to destroy Palestinians why can’t he send wind,fire,floods instead of making human to destroy other humans?

(09-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Terrible religion. Should be banned in Singapore.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3rzKUUcGTj7wr1oXkFtO...w&usqp=CAU]

(09-03-2024, 02:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cheekopek may not be wrong in his interpretation. There were many instances in history where god showed his displeasure and merciless killed anyone whom he disapproved of. I named just a few events:

Go and read the Bible lah! Big Grin You don't have to be a Christian to read the Bible in English lah! You want Chinese or other languages also got lah!

(09-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Terrible religion. Should be banned in Singapore.

Go to the synagogue at Waterloo Street and tell them lah! Big Grin The Jews are the chosen people of God, His children lah! If people bully your children you will also kill them lah!

(09-03-2024, 09:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  God did not create Palastinians???  Thinking

The Palestinians are the descendants of Ishmael lah! Big Grin Ishmael was the older brother of Isaac lah! Abraham and Sarah chased Ishmael and his mother Hagar away lah!

(09-03-2024, 10:24 AM)webinarian Wrote:           
You are already totally brainwashed to have a skewed view.   

So, you think Israel can do genocide and kill all Palestinians because it is God's wish.   

So, Israelis can just justify the genocide is okay.   

Brain got water already.  

They had to obey the LORD their God, Jehovah, lah! Big Grin Your commander told you to run you must run lah!

(09-03-2024, 11:32 AM)Hope Wrote:  Only Muslim are enemies🙄

History continues lah! Big Grin ALL Muslims will be destroyed 1 day lah!

(09-03-2024, 11:34 AM)webinarian Wrote:          

You mean God wants genocide of Palestinians?   

I mean they had to obey God lah! Big Grin God had commanded His people to completely destroy all their enemies lah! Not even a child should live lah!

(09-03-2024, 11:52 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The last time Donald Trump visited the Gaza Strip, he asked: "Where are the strippers?"

Donald Trump is a Christian lah! Big Grin He knows the Bible better than you lah!

(09-03-2024, 09:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  God did not create Palastinians???  Thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oum5mG8lLPQ

(10-03-2024, 06:14 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I mean they had to obey God lah! Big Grin God had commanded His people to completely destroy all their enemies lah! Not even a child should live lah!

Your god is so cruel and evil! Angry

(10-03-2024, 09:23 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your god is so cruel and evil! Angry

I'm not a Jew lah! Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 01:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm not a Jew lah! Big Grin

Christians and Jews have the same god. Dun tell me you dunno that.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-03-2024, 05:07 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3rzKUUcGTj7wr1oXkFtO...w&usqp=CAU]
This is nothing.  Wait till you see this.   And all of this while Ireland or Scotland wanna take in Palestine refugees...  They haven't wonder if they made a mistake....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQTbk5tAvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFnz5yqL9k

(10-03-2024, 01:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I'm not a Jew lah! Big Grin

You not Jew ah? You really sound like a Satan worshipper leh.        Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-03-2024, 01:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Christians and Jews have the same god. Dun tell me you dunno that.

Jews don't accept Jesus is God lah! Big Grin They're wrong lah!

(10-03-2024, 02:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jews don't accept Jesus is God lah! Big Grin They're wrong lah!

Jesus said, "I go to MY GOD and your God..." (John 20:17) which means Jesus has a God. Now, Jesus's God is the same God as Mary's God. Mary was a Jew. That means Jesus's God is the same as the Jew's God.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(10-03-2024, 01:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Christians and Jews have the same god. Dun tell me you dunno that.

Jews do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah (Saviour) so they do not accept that the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one (The Holy Trinity).
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-03-2024, 03:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Jews do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah (Saviour) so they do not accept that the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one (The Holy Trinity).

You're right lah! Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 03:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Jews do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah (Saviour) so they do not accept that the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit are one (The Holy Trinity).

John 20:28 "My Lord and my God!" Thomas called Jesus God lah! Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 02:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus said, "I go to MY GOD and your God..." (John 20:17) which means Jesus has a God. Now, Jesus's God is the same God as Mary's God. Mary was a Jew. That means Jesus's God is the same as the Jew's God.

John 20:17 "Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it on my side. Stop doubting and believe."" Big Grin

(10-03-2024, 03:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  John 20:17 "Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it on my side. Stop doubting and believe."" Big Grin

But what I said, that Jesus said his God is the same as Mary's God, do you believe that?

(10-03-2024, 03:43 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  John 20:28 "My Lord and my God!" Thomas called Jesus God lah! 

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father (John 10:30)
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(10-03-2024, 03:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father (John 10:30)

Jesus and the Father are one. True. Jesus and the Father and the disciples are one. Also true.

I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.  I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one.e

John 17:20-22

(10-03-2024, 03:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  But what I said, that Jesus said his God is the same as Mary's God, do you believe that?

Jesus is God became flesh lah! Big Grin Do you believe that leh? Thinking

(10-03-2024, 04:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus is God became flesh lah! Big Grin Do you believe that leh? Thinking

Answer my question first coz it seems you don't believe the words of Jesus in the book of John.

Do you believe Jesus's own words that he has a God and that his God is the same God as Mary's God?

(10-03-2024, 04:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Answer my question first coz it seems you don't believe the words of Jesus in the book of John.

Do you believe Jesus's own words that he has a God and that his God is the same God as Mary's God?

He and His Father are One lah! So He is God lah! Big Grin Mary knew that Jesus was the Son of God as the angel had spoken to her lah! Jesus said that He only said and did whatever His Father sent Him to say and do lah!

(10-03-2024, 02:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You not Jew ah? You really sound like a Satan worshipper leh.        Rolleyes

I admit that I'm a sinful man lah! Big Grin