Israel suffers heaviest Gaza losses since October as diplomatic isolation grows

Israel suffers heaviest Gaza losses since October as diplomatic isolation grows

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/is...122023_cna

These are NOT ordinary losses

They are Golani Brigade losses by the dozens...

Golani is supposedly ELITE troops...the best of their best

And the fact that they're losing against men in track pants & sandals made it even more painful

(14-12-2023, 08:38 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  These are NOT ordinary losses

They are Golani Brigade losses by the dozens...

Golani is supposedly ELITE troops...the best of their best

And the fact that they're losing against men in track pants & sandals made it even more painful

And do you know how IDF think? Since I can't take on the armed Hamas I will target the Palestinian civilian as they are easier to kill. And in fact this has played out in reality. IDF is like taking revenge for their own military loss on the Palestinian civilian which they can justify their actions as they are Hamas in disguise or Hamas sympathesizers or future Hamas wannabes.

(14-12-2023, 02:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  And do you know how IDF think? Since I can't take on the armed Hamas I will target the Palestinian civilian as they are easier to kill. And in fact this has played out in reality. IDF is like taking revenge for their own military loss on the Palestinian civilian which they can justify their actions as they are Hamas in disguise or Hamas sympathesizers or future Hamas wannabes.

That's your assumption. Nobody gives a horseshit.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-12-2023, 02:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's your assumption. Nobody gives a horseshit.

Agree since die ppl is not your own parents or relatives. It is die other ppl family and we see free show everyday.

(14-12-2023, 02:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Agree since die ppl is not your own parents or relatives. It is die other ppl family and we see free show everyday.
Talking about yourself?  Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 08:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Israel suffers heaviest Gaza losses since October as diplomatic isolation grows

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/is...122023_cna

Israel is in some ways very similar to Russia. In the first moments at the start of the war, both look like they have overwhelming advantage and will simply steamroll their weaker enemy and make short work out of them.

However both militaries turn out to be mostly hot air that talk a much better game than they can deliver. The only difference is Russia at least has the majority of the world outside 5E + EU27 + JP/KR somewhat supportive or neutral on her, Israel on the other hand is a complete one trick pony whose only strategy is to rely on US lobbying.

The US already took serious indirect damage in the Ukraine war, now it looks set to double down on its losses due to Israel's lousy performance.

(14-12-2023, 05:31 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Israel is in some ways very similar to Russia. In the first moments at the start of the war, both look like they have overwhelming advantage and will simply steamroll their weaker enemy and make short work out of them.

However both militaries turn out to be mostly hot air that talk a much better game than they can deliver. The only difference is Russia at least has the majority of the world outside 5E + EU27 + JP/KR somewhat supportive or neutral on her, Israel on the other hand is a complete one trick pony whose only strategy is to rely on US lobbying.

The US already took serious indirect damage in the Ukraine war, now it looks set to double down on its losses due to Israel's lousy performance.

C'mon please...

Russia is NOT similar to Israel

You know how big Ukraine is or not?

And Putin is not out for blood, but strategic victory

Natankuku is just plain insane and evil

someone here said
'Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God '.

seems like it is false!
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

(14-12-2023, 05:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about yourself?  Big Grin

? No I am talking about in general.

(14-12-2023, 05:31 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Israel is in some ways very similar to Russia. In the first moments at the start of the war, both look like they have overwhelming advantage and will simply steamroll their weaker enemy and make short work out of them.

"One trick pony"

Lol

(14-12-2023, 05:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  C'mon please...

Russia is NOT similar to Israel

You know how big Ukraine is or not?

And Putin is not out for blood, but strategic victory

Natankuku is just plain insane and evil

Apparently what he wrote was lost on you. You don't know what he was saying with that analogy.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Palestine will win no matter what. And then China will help palestine to rebuild to their former glory.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post

(14-12-2023, 09:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Apparently what he wrote was lost on you. You don't know what he was saying with that analogy.  Rolleyes

Please enlighten us. I am waiting for this all my life !

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(14-12-2023, 09:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Apparently what he wrote was lost on you. You don't know what he was saying with that analogy.  Rolleyes

Only you dun know, for you're that STEWPIG!

(14-12-2023, 06:23 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  What I have seen so far is that the Chosen Army is highly over-rated by 10 times

Neither is it "the most moral army" as it claim to be

They're just a bunch of undisciplined thugs good for bullying helpless women & children

I now understand better why they got beaten by Hezbollah in 2006 (before there was twitter)

I can understand how easy it is to bully chewren but women?

Seems like you have never worked with women all your life. Let me enlighten you, many women earn much more than you.  

Indranee Rajah, Tin Pei Ling, Saliva Lim, He Tingrui, RK... if you think they are pushovers, think again  Rolleyes

(15-12-2023, 09:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I can understand how easy it is to bully chewren but women?

Seems like you have never worked with women all your life. Let me enlighten you, many women earn much more than you.  

Indranee Rajah, Tin Pei Ling, Saliva Lim, He Tingrui, RK... if you think they are pushovers, think again  Rolleyes

I did say the IDF is a bunch of undisciplined thugs good for bullying helpless women & children

I never said anything about chewren

What is chewren? Sounds like something you like to chew on & spit out
[+] 1 user Likes Simplemen's post

(14-12-2023, 06:36 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  "One trick pony"

Lol

Yes, unfortunately it sounds crude, but I can think of no other way to describe Israel's current policy.

They are obviously not doing too well on the military front, yet they refuse to invest even in the slightest on any other possible avenues. Everything is just rely on the US, rely on the US for money, for arms, for diplomatic support, for help in fending off other hostile middle eastern countries, proactively provoke Russia and China just to please the US, all sorts of childish antics at the UN to show they are not scared of anyone etc.

For all the criticisms of Zelenskyy, at least the guy has the common sense to flexibility switch from shouting death to Russia, act like a sweet little puppy to US, implicitly threaten EU, maintain friendliness with China & India etc. Israel on the other hand is deliberately closing off all other possible options just to go all in show hand on US. I honestly don't know why... This will have severe implications on the livelihoods of the Israelis and even the survivability of the nation over the long term.

(15-12-2023, 03:18 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Yes, unfortunately it sounds crude, but I can think of no other way to describe Israel's current policy.

They are obviously not doing too well on the military front, yet they refuse to invest even in the slightest on any other possible avenues. Everything is just rely on the US, rely on the US for money, for arms, for diplomatic support, for help in fending off other hostile middle eastern countries, proactively provoke Russia and China just to please the US, all sorts of childish antics at the UN to show they are not scared of anyone etc.

For all the criticisms of Zelenskyy, at least the guy has the common sense to flexibility switch from shouting death to Russia, act like a sweet little puppy to US, implicitly threaten EU, maintain friendliness with China & India etc. Israel on the other hand is deliberately closing off all other possible options just to go all in show hand on US. I honestly don't know why... This will have severe implications on the livelihoods of the Israelis and even the survivability of the nation over the long term.

The Israelis believe they are God Chosen People the lost tribe hence they are invincible so as to speak. Why then do they need to listen to other countries besides US?

This Netanyahu is a piece of rubbish who will lead Israel into deep shit. Think he was only a lieutenant in the IDF with very short vision but a manipulative character. What Israel need is leaders like General Moshe Dayan.      Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-12-2023, 03:25 PM)sgh Wrote:  The Israelis believe they are God Chosen People the lost tribe hence they are invincible so as to speak. Why then do they need to listen to other countries besides US?

I feel the issue isn't about listening to other countries, but expanding your options in the best possible way to position the country viably.

While such Godly sentiments might be prevalent amongst the masses, what is really unique in this case is even the top leaders are behaving as if they really believe in such myths. For e.g. the Hamas / Al Qaeda grunts might believe in the 72 virgins after death, but the top leadership is clear headed and acts in a rationale way to try to increase the chances of their organizations surviving.

Israel on the other hand... Really don't know what to say.

(15-12-2023, 04:11 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I feel the issue isn't about listening to other countries, but expanding your options in the best possible way to position the country viably.

While such Godly sentiments might be prevalent amongst the masses, what is really unique in this case is even the top leaders are behaving as if they really believe in such myths. For e.g. the Hamas / Al Qaeda grunts might believe in the 72 virgins after death, but the top leadership is clear headed and acts in a rationale way to try to increase the chances of their organizations surviving.

Israel on the other hand... Really don't know what to say.

Rational way
Not rationale way.

(15-12-2023, 03:18 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Yes, unfortunately it sounds crude, but I can think of no other way to describe Israel's current policy.

HAMAS is using guerilla war tactics by hiding in tunnels which open up at civilian buildings like schools/horsepeters 

Seems like IDF has not figured out how to flush them out.

Many countries are apparently saying that the deaths of Palestinian civilians are painful and must stop.

It's very easy for this to stop. Hamas just come out from their tunnels and surrender lor. 

But Nooooo! HAMAS would rather see the peepur dying from hunger or the accidental bullet than surrender. HAMAS is very evil to use the Palestinians as shields just to save their own skin.

I think you have been fed with tok much horsesheet news from western media. 400k Ukraine troops died and you still believe they are winning.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/4...-whole-lot

(15-12-2023, 08:49 PM)sogo Wrote:  I think you have been fed with tok much horsesheet news from western media. 400k Ukraine troops died and you still believe they are winning.

US must be behind the scenes heave a sign of relief lucky is die Ukrainian ppl not US ppl. Heng ah!

(15-12-2023, 08:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Many countries are apparently saying that the deaths of Palestinian civilians are painful and must stop.

It's very easy for this to stop. Hamas just come out from their tunnels and surrender lor. 

But Nooooo! HAMAS would rather see the peepur dying from hunger or the accidental bullet than surrender. HAMAS is very evil to use the Palestinians as shields just to save their own skin.

Thats too simplistic. 

Its actually very hard for Israel to stop the slaughtering of Palestinian civilians now, without looking like it has lost the war. 

This is because in the immediate aftermath of 7 Oct, Israeli politicians (Netanyahu, Ben Gvir, Gallant, Gantz et al) whipped up war frenzy among Israelis for REVENGE so as to deflect blame for the failure to ensure Israelis' security. By openly announcing to eliminate Hamas & free all hostages, they have backed themselves into a tight corner. 

And because Israelis demand at least 10 Palestinian lives for every 1 Israeli life, as more Israeli troops die in Gaza at the hands of Palestinian Resistance fighters, that has snowballed into an unstoppable cycle of IDF deaths begetting much more Palestinian civilian deaths. 

The situation has now worsen into an uncontrollable train wreck for Israel both diplomatically & militarilly as it becomes isolated globally (even among the Jewish diaspora,which is unprecedented) & losing a lot more men on the battlefield than it can admit. 

Hamas has given them a way out by offering negotiations to trade hostages for permanent ceasefire. This means Israel win some & lose some, ie, they get back hostages while Hamas lives on to fight another day. Overall, Israel wins 50%, Hamas wins 100% by denying Israeli full victory. 

Now why is this hard to do? The Israeli War Cabinet is a concoction of politicians across the political spectrum, each having their own agenda,  constituents & is now looking at their political survival  - what will happen to them after the war. Well, after the war, Israelis will demand an inquiry. Heads will roll. 

So, before they can accept to negotiate with Hamas & sell the idea to Israelis that they have failed to eliminate Hamas, first, they must resolve their internal differences - which is extremely hard given that each of them is interested in saving their own skin.

(18-12-2023, 08:53 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  Thats too simplistic. 

Its actually very hard for Israel to stop the slaughtering of Palestinian civilians now, without looking like it has lost the war. 

This is because in the immediate aftermath of 7 Oct, Israeli politicians (Netanyahu, Ben Gvir, Gallant, Gantz et al) whipped up war frenzy among Israelis for REVENGE so as to deflect blame for the failure to ensure Israelis' security. By openly announcing to eliminate Hamas & free all hostages, they have backed themselves into a tight corner. 

And because Israelis demand at least 10 Palestinian lives for every 1 Israeli life, as more Israeli troops die in Gaza at the hands of Palestinian Resistance fighters, that has snowballed into an unstoppable cycle of IDF deaths begetting much more Palestinian civilian deaths. 

The situation has now worsen into an uncontrollable train wreck for Israel both diplomatically & militarilly as it becomes isolated globally (even among the Jewish diaspora,which is unprecedented) & losing a lot more men on the battlefield than it can admit. 

Hamas has given them a way out by offering negotiations to trade hostages for permanent ceasefire. This means Israel win some & lose some, ie, they get back hostages while Hamas lives on to fight another day. Overall, Israel wins 50%, Hamas wins 100% by denying Israeli full victory. 

Now why is this hard to do? The Israeli War Cabinet is a concoction of politicians across the political spectrum, each having their own agenda,  constituents & is now looking at their political survival  - what will happen to them after the war. Well, after the war, Israelis will demand an inquiry. Heads will roll. 

So, before they can accept to negotiate with Hamas & sell the idea to Israelis that they have failed to eliminate Hamas, first, they must resolve their internal differences - which is extremely hard given that each of them is interested in saving their own skin.

By writing a WOT, you don't prove your claim that my post was simplistic. .

Rather you proved that my way out for the civilians was clearly simpur. HAMAS.... Just come out from the tunnels, no guns on hands, hold a white flag. Is that too hard for them to do? Yes, it is. It's easier to let the civilians be killed.

(18-12-2023, 09:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  By writing a WOT, you don't prove your claim that my post was simplistic. .

Rather you proved that my way out for the civilians was clearly simpur. HAMAS.... Just come out from the tunnels, no guns on hands, hold a white flag. Is that too hard for them to do? Yes, it is. It's easier to let the civilians be killed.

Your way only sounds simple

Thats why i said its too simplistic

(18-12-2023, 09:15 AM)Simplemen Wrote:  Your way only sounds simple

Thats why i said its too simplistic

(18-12-2023, 09:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am a motherfucker
who are you?

[Image: qDBgTyY.jpg]

Laughing Laughing