Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/18/middleeas...index.html
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

When HBL gets into the ring, it shows that right from the start, this is a war which has its roots in religion.

The war is not between Israel and Hamas but between Israel and Palestine. I don't buy this BS about civilians lar, women lar, chewren lar. The tunnels were built with the knowledge of the civilians.................and with civilian engineers and civilian construction companies. Hamas alone can build no shit.

A good thing is that Iran is becoming Christian...yes, it is leaving Islam rapidly, so there goes a potentially strong support for the terrorists.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Didn't you pray to yr god to help them? Nothing happened?

In previous 5 wars in M East, Israel only took a few days to a few weeks to win.   

Now, almost a year already, Israel can't win. It will drag and drain both Israel and US economy.   

Cham liao for Israel and US.   

If want to win how ?...like Japanese during WWII....

(19-06-2024, 05:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:    
In previous 5 wars in M East, Israel only took a few days to a few weeks to win.   

Now, almost a year already, Israel can't win. It will drag and drain both Israel and US economy.   

Israel can bully small.kids when opponents are in low or No firepower.

Didn't u realize after China Iran strategic cooperation, Iran suddenly has all the firepower inventions all coming out... Big Grin

Smile

Israel has already bombed Palestine to the Stone Age. If that's not a victory, what is?

The Palestinian army aka HAMAS is hiding inside a rathole not daring to come out to defend the country.  Palestinian buildings and infrastructure have been destroyed and the peepur lost their homes and are now in dire need of aid.

(19-06-2024, 06:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Israel can bully small.kids when opponents are in low or No firepower.

Didn't u realize after China Iran strategic cooperation, Iran suddenly has all the firepower inventions all coming out... Big Grin

Excuse me, it was Palestine which started it, so please don't use the word bully.

And Iran is not becoming anti Israel because it's now a de facto Christian country even though its name is Islamic Republic of Iran. Sorry to burst your CCP bubble.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-06-2024, 04:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/18/middleeas...index.html

Sure die liao lah! Big Grin

(19-06-2024, 06:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Israel can bully small.kids when opponents are in low or No firepower.

China, Russia, Iran and NK, the Eastern NATO coming up..🤣💪

The quality of the soldiers matters despite now they have advanced weaponry compared to previous era

(19-06-2024, 06:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Excuse me, it was Palestine which started it, so please don't use the word bully.

And Iran is not becoming anti Israel because it's now a de facto Christian country even though its name is Islamic Republic of Iran. Sorry to burst your CCP bubble.

Fundance
Laughing

Smile

War? I wouldn't depend on either side for peace.
Peace seems elusive to these groups.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-06-2024, 07:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  War? I wouldn't depend on either side for peace.
Peace seems elusive to these groups.

Aiyah you happily enjoy your $1.95 durians can oreidi lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-06-2024, 06:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  The quality of the soldiers matters despite now they have advanced weaponry compared to previous era

It'll be the quality of the drones. And when brawns are less important than brains, that's one more reason why Singaporean chabors will have to do NS as our TFR continues to decline and there're only so many boys you can conscript.

(19-06-2024, 06:45 PM)moonrab Wrote:  China, Russia, Iran and NK, the Eastern NATO coming up..🤣💪

https://youtu.be/o4VNpd4u9Ug?si=Nvo8qwh5On4_JwGN

Will Iran be a " Red Cross" country ?

Israel warns of all-out war, next question to Israel is "The present war of missiles, fighter jets, etc not all-out meh?"  

(19-06-2024, 06:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Israel has already bombed Palestine to the Stone Age. If that's not a victory, what is?

The Palestinian army aka HAMAS is hiding inside a rathole not daring to come out to defend the country.  Palestinian buildings and infrastructure have been destroyed and the peepur lost their homes and are now in dire need of aid.

Victory is you hit until the other side stopped fighting lah. Like that you say Israel victory?    

How about Israel also got hit and the many still got killed, you self-declared "victory".   

Like that everyone also can declare victory including all Arab states "victory".   

You can make people laugh at your stupidity. Tonight, you go sleeping and shout in the dream "victory".  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

(19-06-2024, 08:49 PM)webinarian Wrote:   
Israel warns of all-out war, next question to Israel is "The present war of missiles, fighter jets, etc not all-out meh?"  

IDF may send their best against HBL unlike those in gaza.

they already ordered F35 F15 to replace worn out jets after the war.

(19-06-2024, 05:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:   Use nuclear weapons sure win...

Because Hezbollah fighters have gone through proper military training and they are 3 times more powerful than Hamas fighters and they have a big brother Iran supporting them.

Let's crush the barbaric Jews.

(20-06-2024, 06:24 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Let's crush the barbaric Jews.

We should crush the Evil, Injustice, Corruption,Colonialism ,hegemony, bogus western morality

(19-06-2024, 06:45 PM)moonrab Wrote:  China, Russia, Iran and NK, the Eastern NATO coming up..🤣💪
All these rogues gangsters countries wil ganged up to make it stronger. Bad eggs wil always be together to unite strength.

Israel will destroy Lebanon like Palestine lah! Big Grin

(20-06-2024, 09:24 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Israel will destroy Lebanon like Palestine lah! Big Grin

Why do you support the enemies of Jesus? 

Jesus said they are liars and yet you support them. Why?

(20-06-2024, 09:21 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these rogues gangsters countries wil ganged up to make it stronger. Bad eggs wil always be together to unite strength.

We will see a Western Nato Vs Eastern Nato soon...
The big question is what will happen to Asean? 

Western Nato
Europe, US, UK, Canada, Aus, NZ, Japan, S Korea, Isreal, Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan 

Eastern Nato
China, Russia, N Korea, Iran, Saudi, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Brazil, Afghanistan, Yemen, Cuba, 

Only Asean is so far left alone but not for long. 
Malaysia making a firmer stance now for Brics. A stepping board to the Eastern NATO alliance. 
Indo, Thailand, Vietnam still calibrating the pro and con. 

Philippines with one leg stepping into Western Nato alliance. 

The rest of smaller Asean members including Singapore are still waiting for Asean collectively decision. 
Or may face breaking up in future.

In the distance future, wars will be fought between continents. Not individual countries.
Article 5 will be activated when one member of each NATO clashes with another.

Ex Russia attacks Ukraine.

All Western Nato members support Ukraine in military power, technological or financial resources.

All Eastern Nato members support Russia in military power, technological or financial resources.

(20-06-2024, 09:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you support the enemies of Jesus? 

Jesus said they are liars and yet you support them. Why?

Jesus will judge them 1 day lah Ali! Big Grin Just give them 1 more chance lah!