Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites

(25-06-2024, 12:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do we have judges and judicial systems if we are supposed to let God be the judge?

God has the highest standards of judgement lah! Big Grin Human judges are still humans so will still make mistakes lah!

(25-06-2024, 08:35 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Conflict in Israel has been a reality whenever Israel has existed as a nation. Whether it was the Egyptians, Amalekites, Midianites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amorites, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, or Romans, the nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel—and especially Israel’s God—is the reason Israel’s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail. The persecutors of Israel will come and go, but the persecution will remain until the second coming of Christ. As a result, conflict in Israel is not a reliable indicator of the soon arrival of the end times.

Isn't it because of the insolence of the children of Israel? They were given special favors but they rebelled against God over and over again. Every time a prophet was sent to reform them, they would find a way to get rid of that prophet. So, isn't it more likely that God sent the Persians and the Romans to subjugate them as a punishment?

(25-06-2024, 12:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  God has the highest standards of judgement lah! Big Grin Human judges are still humans so will still make mistakes lah!

Of course. I agree with you.

But the fact that we have judges in our lives means we want justice to prevail. So, when we see an injustice happening in Palestine, do we turn a blind eye to it and pretend its not happening?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(25-06-2024, 12:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'll bring up a proof, against you. Let's take one topic we've discussed, about righteousness, where Paul said no one is righteous but Luke said the parents of John the Baptist, peace be upon them, were righteous. I only presented the verses exactly as they were written. I didn't interpret anything. You then interpret the meaning of the word righteous in those verses, to explain the apparent contradiction.

And yet, you're accusing me of misinterpreting Bible verses?

Am I interpreting the Bible verses correctly or are you up to some mischief trying to sow seeds of doubts? Next time if you have doubts on the verses...maybe you can go check thoroughly with the biblical scholars, historians, trustworthy Christian websites for answers...

(25-06-2024, 12:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Of course. I agree with you.

But the fact that we have judges in our lives means we want justice to prevail. So, when we see an injustice happening in Palestine, do we turn a blind eye to it and pretend its not happening?

Wide gate is being a keyboard warrior.....narrow gate is get your arse down there... Big Grin
We all know where you are going... Big Grin

(25-06-2024, 12:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Am I interpreting the Bible verses correctly or are you up to some mischief trying to sow seeds of doubts? Next time if you have doubts on the verses...maybe you can go check thoroughly with the biblical scholars, historians, trustworthy Christian websites for answers...

I'm glad that you now know who is doing the interpreting or misinterpreting, and it's not me.

So now you want me to go to trustworthy Christian websites. Which one? Pentecostal? Evangelical? Roman Catholic? Orthodox? There are so many. Which one is trustworthy? If I bring a Christian scholar who doesn't agree with you, would you then say he is untrustworthy?

(25-06-2024, 01:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm glad that you now know who is doing the interpreting or misinterpreting, and it's not me.

So now you want me to go to trustworthy Christian websites. Which one? Pentecostal? Evangelical? Roman Catholic? Orthodox? There are so many. Which one is trustworthy? If I bring a Christian scholar who doesn't agree with you, would you then say he is untrustworthy?

Lol....you frequently brought up the verses and implied it your way...of cos we have to rebuke your stupidity...yet at times we will let you claim ignorance  Big Grin

Next time go thru these before posting your doubts Big Grin

Five Great Christian Websites That Will Help You Grow Spiritually
The Bible Daily Network – www.bibledaily.net. ...
Desiring God Ministries – www.desiringGod.org. ...
Messenger International – www.messengerx.com. ...
The Gospel Coalition – www.thegospelcoalition.org. ...
Crossway – www.crossway.org.

(25-06-2024, 11:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You're the one who posted the lie here.

Is that your job here, posting lies about Islam?

I am going to prove to you that I did not lie or intentionally insert the words...
These are the 3 verses that I corrected from the author...pls open your eyes big big and stored the truth in your brain. Big Grin .. Read post 2056!

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Ali-is-actuall...st?page=69