Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites

(24-06-2024, 06:27 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No lah! Big Grin Gone too far liao lah!

Do we keep quiet and do nothing while Israel carries on?

(24-06-2024, 05:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You need to know that before you make your statement.

Your opinion can be formed by reading what I sent...
A statement doesn't need to be true...I am sure you are aware of it yourself...

You are guilty of misquoting the Bible many times in your statement...let me remind you of that. Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 09:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do we keep quiet and do nothing while Israel carries on?

What do you suggest? Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 09:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your opinion can be formed by reading what I sent...
A statement doesn't need to be true...I am sure you are aware of it yourself...

You are guilty of misquoting the Bible many times in your statement...let me remind you of that. Big Grin

Are you fond of making false statement?

(24-06-2024, 09:05 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Interesting topic.

Can you show us where in the Bible does it say that? Also, do you think the Zionists like Netanyahu are descendants of the children of Israel?

The answer can be found in Zechariah and Ezekiel.
Is he the descendant of King David?? I don know....how to prove so?

(24-06-2024, 09:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you fond of making false statement?

Nah I am giving my best opinion in a statement...but it does not equate to 100% truth...even findings can lead you astray....

(24-06-2024, 09:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The answer can be found in Zechariah and Ezekiel.
Is he the descendant of King David?? I don know....how to prove so?

They can trace the DNA nowadays. Netanyahu is not a descendant of the children of Israel. The people who are illegally occupying Palestine, including the holy land, are likely not the descendants of the children of Israel. They look European.

(24-06-2024, 09:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nah I am giving my best opinion in a statement...

And it doesn't have to be true. So that means, you can make false statements. We should not take you seriously because you don't have integrity.

(24-06-2024, 09:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  They can trace the DNA nowadays. Netanyahu is not a descendant of the children of Israel. The people who are illegally occupying Palestine, including the holy land, are likely not the descendants of the children of Israel. They look European.

Tracing Aboriginal Australians is a far easier task lah...no need dna..one look can tell

(24-06-2024, 09:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And it doesn't have to be true. So that means, you can make false statements. We should not take you seriously because you don't have integrity.

If it is false...then you need to rebuke lah and back it up lah...it is that simple...
I have never seen anyone rebuke an opinion before Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 09:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And it doesn't have to be true. So that means, you can make false statements. We should not take you seriously because you don't have integrity.

Can I say that you are a lady? Is it a false statement? You will think so Big Grin
Any statements in this forum..you need to do your own diligence lah...you are not a kiddo tiok boh...

Are we cool Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 02:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Hamas started lah! Big Grin

Yes! Hamas started this latest war explosion in Gaza with their multi-pronged attacks on Israel on 7 Oct 2023 killing thousands and kidnapping 200 + Israelis.

The Biblical books of Deuteronomy and Jeremiah say that Israel would be scattered, preserved and regathered. That is what happened. The Jews over many centuries were scattered over many nations across the world. But they gradually returned to Israel with the nation of Israel being proclaimed in 1948.

But Jerusalem will be raised up and remain in its place, from the Benjamin Gate to the site of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses. It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed.

Conflict in Israel has been a reality whenever Israel has existed as a nation. Whether it was the Egyptians, Amalekites, Midianites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amorites, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, or Romans, the nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel—and especially Israel’s God—is the reason Israel’s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail. The persecutors of Israel will come and go, but the persecution will remain until the second coming of Christ. As a result, conflict in Israel is not a reliable indicator of the soon arrival of the end times.

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).
There is much turmoil in Israel today. Israel is persecuted, surrounded by enemies—Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc. But this hatred and persecution of Israel is only a hint of what will happen in the end times (Matthew 24:15-21). The latest round of persecution began when Israel was reconstituted as a nation in 1948. Many Bible prophecy scholars believed the six-day Arab-Israeli war in 1967 was the "beginning of the end." Could what is taking place in Israel today indicate that the end is near? Yes. Does it necessarily mean the end is near? No. Jesus Himself said it best, "Watch out that no one deceives you. . . . You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come" (Matthew 24:4-6).

(25-06-2024, 08:35 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Conflict in Israel has been a reality whenever Israel has existed as a nation. Whether it was the Egyptians, Amalekites, Midianites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amorites, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, or Romans, the nation of Israel has always been persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel—and especially Israel’s God—is the reason Israel’s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Rouhani, President of Iran, attempts to completely destroy Israel will always fail. The persecutors of Israel will come and go, but the persecution will remain until the second coming of Christ. As a result, conflict in Israel is not a reliable indicator of the soon arrival of the end times.

However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).
There is much turmoil in Israel today. Israel is persecuted, surrounded by enemies—Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc. But this hatred and persecution of Israel is only a hint of what will happen in the end times (Matthew 24:15-21). The latest round of persecution began when Israel was reconstituted as a nation in 1948. Many Bible prophecy scholars believed the six-day Arab-Israeli war in 1967 was the "beginning of the end." Could what is taking place in Israel today indicate that the end is near? Yes. Does it necessarily mean the end is near? No. Jesus Himself said it best, "Watch out that no one deceives you. . . . You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come" (Matthew 24:4-6).

Not too long ago, you copied something from some website, thinking it was true but eventually turned out to be a lie.

(24-06-2024, 09:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are guilty of misquoting the Bible many times in your statement...let me remind you of that. Big Grin

Please show one example.

(25-06-2024, 09:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not too long ago, you copied something from some website, thinking it was true but eventually turned out to be a lie.

Nope...it was the opinions of the author...
Whether it was a lie..I don know because I have little knowledge of the topic  Big Grin

(25-06-2024, 09:05 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please show one example.

Just one example?? Big Grin you think too highly of yourself! Easily more than 10!
You have short memory lah....time for you to jiak yok!

(25-06-2024, 09:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nope...it was the opinions of the author...
Whether it was a lie..I don know because I have little knowledge of the topic  Big Grin

The lie was intentionally inserted into a Quranic verse. The writer also cropped the verse maliciously to make the lie stand out.

If you want to deny it is a lie, that's up to you.

(25-06-2024, 09:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just one example?? Big Grin you think too highly of yourself! Easily more than 10!
You have short memory lah....time for you to jiak yok!

So there, you cannot even show me one.

(25-06-2024, 09:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So there, you cannot even show me one.

I am not your performing seal....you are a typical Muslim that attacks the Bible by specifically picking out a verse and misinterpreted it as your own without reading the full context.....you have been caught plenty of times lah...so don act like a virgin

(25-06-2024, 09:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The lie was intentionally inserted into a Quranic verse. The writer also cropped the verse maliciously to make the lie stand out.

If you want to deny it is a lie, that's up to you.

Go find the author lah...tell me for what  Big Grin

https://youtu.be/KcgEoGMO-CE?si=HezEhkiHPjKkWkIH

(25-06-2024, 09:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Go find the author lah...tell me for what  Big Grin

You're the one who posted the lie here.

Is that your job here, posting lies about Islam?

(25-06-2024, 09:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am not your performing seal....you are a typical Muslim that attacks the Bible by specifically picking out a verse and misinterpreted it as your own without reading the full context.....you have been caught plenty of times lah...so don act like a virgin

First you said I misquoted the Bible. When I asked for proof, you could not show any.

Now you're saying I mistranslated the Bible without substantiating your allegation. Should I take you seriously?

(25-06-2024, 11:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First you said I misquoted the Bible. When I asked for proof, you could not show any.

Now you're saying I mistranslated the Bible without substantiating your allegation. Should I take you seriously?

Adik...you are a living proof lah....Are you suffering from dementia or your brain will automatically reset after a few months with no recollections of the past?

I don care if you take me seriously....why should I be bothered?

(25-06-2024, 11:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You're the one who posted the lie here.

Is that your job here, posting lies about Islam?

Nope...I did not write any lies...
Infact I corrected the author's translations which you conveniently left out...

Your memory is as short as the size of your dong!

(24-06-2024, 09:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do we keep quiet and do nothing while Israel carries on?

I will let God be the Judge while I keep on praying for them lah! Big Grin Vengeance is God's lah!

(25-06-2024, 11:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Adik...you are a living proof lah....Are you suffering from dementia or your brain will automatically reset after a few months with no recollections of the past?

I don care if you take me seriously....why should I be bothered?

I'll bring up a proof, against you. Let's take one topic we've discussed, about righteousness, where Paul said no one is righteous but Luke said the parents of John the Baptist, peace be upon them, were righteous. I only presented the verses exactly as they were written. I didn't interpret anything. You then interpret the meaning of the word righteous in those verses, to explain the apparent contradiction.

And yet, you're accusing me of misinterpreting Bible verses?

(25-06-2024, 12:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I will let God be the Judge while I keep on praying for them lah! Big Grin Vengeance is God's lah!

Why do we have judges and judicial systems if we are supposed to let God be the judge?