Israeli-German Shani Louk's remains found, family confirms

(31-10-2023, 02:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is why now Israel is just doing what the Hamas is doing correct? Annihilation but becuz can't get them so get their ppl also can as long as their ppl got die to justify own ppl death. An eye for an eye teachings is very violent prefer meditation religion most accommodating. If it make you feel happy to kill me by all means that is true compassion! Becuz life by itself is transient anyway. This religion much better less violent.

Please don't let your hatred for Israel and US blind u that u can't see who started this war. Go watch the videos, listen to the messages given by the son of one Hamas founder.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

(31-10-2023, 02:49 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Please don't let your hatred for Israel and US blind u that u can't see who started this war. Go watch the videos, listen to the messages given by the son of one Hamas founder.

Israel has the same hatred towards Palestine too isn't it? US is the biggest bastard of the world. If not for WW2 US is still a small nation. US like wars they kill so many in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam etc their reputation and hands are stained with blood. 911 is a wakeup call and pity only kill so few not even enough numbers to pay back those dead in those countries. What an irony. And US use proxy war and make use of Ukraine lives to whack their sworn enemy. There is nothing good about US they are the barbarians of modern world. Hope they faster fall from grace and let other sit on the dragon throne. I think those dead in the countries US has invaded in the past will agree with me.

(31-10-2023, 01:59 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I say many times already Hamas do not want round table talk. They only want annihilation.  They provoke Israel with the 7 Oct 2023 massacre and 5000 rockets. They want Israel to retaliate massively and get the whole world condemning Israel for their right of defence. They don't want to negotiate , they only want annihilation of Israel. What is left to put an end to this war?.

A number of Muslim nations want the state of Israel destroyed. Dis iz the ony response Israel can give.  What other choice do they have but to come down heavily on their overwhelming no. of enemies  .
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

(31-10-2023, 04:06 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  A number of Muslim nations want the state of Israel destroyed. Dis iz the ony response Israel can give.  What other choice do they have but to come down heavily on their overwhelming no. of enemies  .

ALL Muslims hate Jews lah! Big Grin

(31-10-2023, 02:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is why now Israel is just doing what the Hamas is doing correct? Annihilation but becuz can't get them so get their ppl also can as long as their ppl got die to justify own ppl death. An eye for an eye teachings is very violent prefer meditation religion most accommodating. If it make you feel happy to kill me by all means that is true compassion! Becuz life by itself is transient anyway. This religion much better less violent.

Every ceasefire only end up with yet another war with greater deaths than the before. Base on this trend, the next war will result in more deaths and then the next one after that. Any attempts for further ceasefire is nothing but pushing the problems to future generations where greater amount of deaths will occur. Israel went along with the thoughts of Deng Xiaoping who once said, if he have to kill hundred of students for China's decades of peace then so be it. Therefore, if eradicating HAMA and in the process cost tens of thousands of deaths but prevent future generations of hundred of thousands of deaths then so be it.

Is it wrong to kill innocents, certainly. Is it right to save future innocents, certainly. So who draw the line?
[+] 1 user Likes Lu5ck's post

(31-10-2023, 04:55 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Every ceasefire only end up with yet another war with greater deaths than the before. Base on this trend, the next war will result in more deaths and then the next one after that. Any attempts for further ceasefire is nothing but pushing the problems to future generations where greater amount of deaths will occur. Israel went along with the thoughts of Deng Xiaoping who once said, if he have to kill hundred of students for China's decades of peace then so be it. Therefore, if eradicating HAMA and in the process cost tens of thousands of deaths but prevent future generations of hundred of thousands of deaths then so be it.

Is it wrong to kill innocents, certainly. Is it right to save future innocents, certainly. So who draw the line?

I know this of cuz that is why I say if Israel is not able to annihilate and wipe them all out then just be prepared for the revenge attacks on their own offspring in future. Hitler try to wipe out all Jews but failed so what make Israel think they can do the same to Palestine? Some ppl differentiate saying should target only Hamas. Come on let's be realistic the Palestine civilian now dying some children will grow up and re-form or join Hamas again in future and then we have another repeated scenario on hand and this time the grown up Palestine will whack the Israel children back. Pay them back for what their fathers do to them when they are children. The cycle repeats.

(31-10-2023, 06:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  I know this of cuz that is why I say if Israel is not able to annihilate and wipe them all out then just be prepared for the revenge attacks on their own offspring in future. Hitler try to wipe out all Jews but failed so what make Israel think they can do the same to Palestine? Some ppl differentiate saying should target only Hamas. Come on let's be realistic the Palestine civilian now dying some children will grow up and re-form or join Hamas again in future and then we have another repeated scenario on hand and this time the grown up Palestine will whack the Israel children back. Pay them back for what their fathers do to them when they are children. The cycle repeats.

Now, the question is, can the Israelis kill off all the Palestinians? It's highly unlikely that this could be done. Even if this could be done, could they kill off all the Arabs and muslims who will harbour greater hatred for the Israelis and the US.

Second point is, people only know about this current life. They thought when they kill off all their enemies everything will be ok for them. For those people who believe in Buddhism, the dead will always come back in another form to haunt the killers, maybe not in the next life, but many lives after. So the cycle repeats, cos you kill me in this life, I kill you in the next, and so on so forth. They'll never be able to break this cycle as long as they cannot form a truce. The cycle will make sure that they continue to suffer forever and ever. 

So, it's not right to side one party over the other. We should all condemn whichever party that kills and uses violence, and in this case, it's both Hamas and the Israelis.

(31-10-2023, 06:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  I know this of cuz that is why I say if Israel is not able to annihilate and wipe them all out then just be prepared for the revenge attacks on their own offspring in future. Hitler try to wipe out all Jews but failed so what make Israel think they can do the same to Palestine? Some ppl differentiate saying should target only Hamas. Come on let's be realistic the Palestine civilian now dying some children will grow up and re-form or join Hamas again in future and then we have another repeated scenario on hand and this time the grown up Palestine will whack the Israel children back. Pay them back for what their fathers do to them when they are children. The cycle repeats.

Annihilate Palestine? Is it hard? Of course it isn't. Israel can just air bomb everything to the ground. If annihilation of Palestine is what they trying to do, there is absolutely no need to warn them before bombing. There is no need to tell them to evacuate. Truth is they isn't doing that, you are simply accusing them for doing it. I think is very dishonest to frame collateral damage as intention for annihilation.

You can use a "what if" another HAMA is formed. The thing is we don't know if another HAMA will form but we do know that there is HAMA now and this HAMA is gonna continue the trend of cycling between war and ceasefire.

Like I have said earlier, is it wrong to kill innocents, certainly. Is it right to save future innocents, certainly. So who draw the line?

(01-11-2023, 01:28 AM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Annihilate Palestine? Is it hard? Of course it isn't. Israel can just air bomb everything to the ground.

You are too innocent. Hitler killed millions of Jews also cannot wipe them out. Your above sentence think Israel can succeed? Well in your dreams then and we shall see becuz I strongly believe Hitler failed and so will Israel.

(01-11-2023, 11:34 AM)sgh Wrote:  You are too innocent. Hitler killed millions of Jews also cannot wipe them out. Your above sentence think Israel can succeed? Well in your dreams then and we shall see becuz I strongly believe Hitler failed and so will Israel.

Europe how big? Gaza how big? Don't you think you contradicting are yourselves too since you say impossible to annihilate Jews then how is it possible to annihilate Palestine?

(31-10-2023, 04:07 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL Muslims hate Jews lah! Big Grin

They are more alike each other than their European or Chinese bros actually.  For one, these mooselims and jews kkj foreskins all cut off huan Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-11-2023, 11:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They are more alike each other than their European or Chinese bros actually.  For one, these mooselims and jews kkj foreskins all cut off huan Laughing

Both follow the same Jewish Law lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(11-11-2023, 11:10 PM)Lu5ck Wrote:  Europe how big? Gaza how big? Don't you think you contradicting are yourselves too since you say impossible to annihilate Jews then how is it possible to annihilate Palestine?

Read my post again I am saying Israel will not succeed just like Hitler. Maybe my English bad you catch no ball but it is ok.