Iswaran is South-Asia Born. No NS?

(21-08-2023, 04:26 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ayoyo..Go read the education part lah...Do you think he can continue to be a SGrean without serving after having his formal educations in SG ? Rolleyes

Education. Iswaran attended Saint Andrew's School and National Junior College before graduating from the University of Adelaide

Got proof he served NS before meh? Thinking My ROD cert is still with me leh! Big Grin

(20-01-2024, 03:58 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Got proof he served NS before meh? Thinking My ROD cert is still with me leh! Big Grin
You keep that piece of paper for what? Mine was full of bad report which I tore it straight away after I left.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-01-2024, 04:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You keep that piece of paper for what? Mine was full of bad report which I tore it straight away after I left.     Big Grin

I even laminated it lah! Big Grin That's the proof that I have completed 13 years NS cycle lah! No black and white no proof lah! My alibaba bag and fullback still in my storeroom lah!

(20-01-2024, 03:56 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No wonder he dunno that gifts value more than $50 must declare. Most officers in SAF knew this requirement when they received gifts while visiting overseas armed forces.    Rolleyes

PAP FTs

they only know their ignorance and corrupted rules where they come from

they do not know the local PAP rules

(20-01-2024, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I even laminated it lah! Big Grin That's the proof that I have completed 13 years NS cycle lah! No black and white no proof lah! My alibaba bag and fullback still in my storeroom lah!

The only thing left for memory are my commissioning cert and a cheap skate sword (not Wilkinson) made in Thailand.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-01-2024, 04:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The only thing left for memory are my commissioning cert and a cheap skate sword (not Wilkinson) made in Thailand.   Big Grin

I was given a Swiss Army watch lah! Big Grin

(20-01-2024, 10:43 AM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240120-WA0000.jpg]

upload images

Team is too large and too diverse and obviously, cannot handle. By paying them exhorbitant amount does not translate to teamwork and rides away from efficiency.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(20-01-2024, 03:58 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Got proof he served NS before meh?  My ROD cert is still with me leh! Big Grin

Why is chatbot cheekopekman concern with proving he is a human who had served NS  ? Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(21-08-2023, 10:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Go count yourself lah.. Still want ppl to spoon feed you..
Enter politics in 1997, mean he must at least be a citizen for a few years before that.
Then he is less than 30 years old.
Of coz MINDEF can don't call him up to serve NS, then it is not his fault for not serving NS but MINDEF's problem.

I know a (new citizen) PAP MP who failed to serve his NSF duty when within required age.  Big Grin

https://redwiretimes.com/singapore-in-br...on-parade/

(21-01-2024, 11:18 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I know a (new citizen) PAP MP who failed to serve his NSF duty when within required age.  Big Grin

https://redwiretimes.com/singapore-in-br...on-parade/

Wah.. suddenly got a reply from my post after 5 months

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

You guy are wrong! This cheebyekia is from Pakistan lah! He has Pakistan blood in his body…….

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(21-01-2024, 11:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wah.. suddenly got a reply from my post after 5 months

Simple - some facts are timeless:

You served NS for 2.5 years while a ex-Msian MP in a GRC served just 2 weeks after kenna pressured... Big Grin

(21-01-2024, 11:57 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Wah.. suddenly got a reply from my post after 5 months

Simple - some facts are timeless:

You served NS for 2.5 years while a sleepy ex-Msian MP in a GRC served just 2 weeks after kenna pressured... Big Grin

[Image: janil-puthucheary-2a00787c-20d4-4fc4-8d1...ze-750.png]

(20-01-2024, 10:42 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I am assuming ex-Minister Iswaran forgets he has a Platinum lightning-rod on his arsss the moment he accepts "freebies" from a M'sian with SG-PR right from beginning of SG-F1  ?

hmmm....Now I can understand why he wanna save his own A$$-HOLE.... Big Grin

Back then on happier days between the rich and powerful....
[Image: image.png]

Amazing! You wrote Malaysian and not Chinese. You are quite teachable after all.  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-01-2024, 04:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You keep that piece of paper for what? Mine was full of bad report which I tore it straight away after I left.     Big Grin

I would have serious doubts if you claimed to have good reports.

What you wrote above synch well with your online conduct.  Rolleyes

(21-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would have serious doubts if you claimed to have good reports.

(21-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Just like me

[Image: CwHQIEe.png?2]

Laughing Laughing

(21-01-2024, 11:05 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Why is chatbot cheekopekman concern with proving he is a human who had served NS  ? Big Grin

To prove that I am not a chatbot lah! Big Grin

(21-01-2024, 04:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would have serious doubts if you claimed to have good reports.

CECA pukimak, you never served NS don't talk shite CB Kia!

(21-01-2024, 12:14 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Simple - some facts are timeless:

You served NS for 2.5 years while a sleepy ex-Msian MP in a GRC served just 2 weeks after kenna pressured... Big Grin

[Image: janil-puthucheary-2a00787c-20d4-4fc4-8d1...ze-750.png]

This one claimed he did national service by saving babies. More noble than anyone of you here.

(21-01-2024, 10:44 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  CECA pukimak, you never served NS don't talk shite CB Kia!

Did NS
Not served NS

(22-01-2024, 12:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Did NS
Not served NS

Salah lah CECA.  

So says the "Archilles point" fugging pundek liar.  Ptooi!

(21-08-2023, 04:31 PM)Clyde Wrote:  My son's China born classmate also studied in Singapore from primary school to university did not serve NS. Now applying for PR.

Strange.  Usually bright or above average tiong students are spotted early during secondary skool and already offered PR. If not, probably during JC or Poly.  

With the condition that upon receiving PR they will have NS obligations and then upon NS completion become citizen. His parents can also live in Sg under his sponsorship.

If he accepts PR but later refuses to do NS, then his PR will be revoked and all related privileges removed.  Plus he cannot work in Singapore.

All these conditions are stipulated in the offer letter.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-01-2024, 08:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Strange.  Usually bright or above average tiong students are spotted early during secondary skool and already offered PR. If not, probably during JC or Poly.  

With the condition that upon receiving PR they will have NS obligations and then upon NS completion become citizen. His parents can also live in Sg under his sponsorship.

If he accepts PR but later refuses to do NS, then his PR will be revoked and all related privileges removed.  Plus he cannot work in Singapore.

All these conditions are stipulated in the offer letter.

His family is very rich one. Never take any tuition grant when in secondary and jc. He could have left after jc but parents wanted him to continue university in Singapore. He only took the tuition grant in the university

(20-01-2024, 11:29 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  No wonder iswaran so snaky.

The Man from Madras now has a lightning rod up his ass.  He needs balls of brass if he is going to escape the wrath of the Top Brass.

(22-01-2024, 08:12 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Salah lah CECA.  

So says the "Archilles point" fugging pundek liar.  Ptooi!

Serve (national) service??? You believe your mother? 

Sing singing???

I am going to sing singing for recreational? 

Swim swimming?

I am going to swim swimming to keep fit?

Your mother's from Malaysia?  Rolleyes

(22-01-2024, 10:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Serve (national) service??? You believe your mother? 

Sing singing???

Swim swimming?

Your anus must be very angry and jealous of your mouth for taking over its job.
[+] 1 user Likes Schroder85's post

(22-01-2024, 10:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Serve (national) service??? You believe your mother? 

Sing singing???

Swim swimming?

Look at this fugging CECA siao lang who knows NOTHING about NS.

Pundek pukimak PROVEN LIAR!

Sing singing???

Swim swimming?

(22-01-2024, 10:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Last but not least I am going to fûck, fûcking my mother

[Image: q0-Tov1704870890.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

what had NS got to do with his corruption charges?

(22-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: Oyk-is-a-mf.jpg]

I have no shame
Laughing

Laughing Laughing