Putin Ally Says World War III Will 'Definitely' Begin Soon in Middle East

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-ally-says...st-1861289

Knn.  Better go enjoy life first. 

The end of the world is near. 

Jesus is coming.

It only needs 1 or 2 rogues nations to ignite WW3. And evil Putin is in one of these lists.

(21-01-2024, 08:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It only needs 1 or 2 rogues nations to ignite WW3. And evil Putin is in one of these lists.

Too bad, USA dare not face the Russians directly, preferring its NATO Minions to do the fighting... Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Israel now bombing across Middle East …. need to stop Isreal …. pussies assmericunt no longer able to control them liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-01-2024, 05:28 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  https://www.newsweek.com/putin-ally-says...st-1861289
WW3 coming 2029 -2032... from this one and only mad man...Only one man, his name is call...start with a cunning name call P...u.tin... Tongue

(21-01-2024, 07:56 PM)victortan Wrote:  Knn.  Better go enjoy life first. 

Jesus is coming.

Your first para shows that you are not ready for the Lord's Return.

He'll be back to give believers something that eyes hath not seen, ears hath not heard... but you lust after the things which Satan can give you in this life.

Bow your head in shame.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(22-01-2024, 11:00 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  WW3 coming 2029 -2032... from this one and only mad man...Only one man, his name is call...start with a cunning name call P...u.tin... Tongue

2029 should be Liang Po Po's second GE leading PAP... jialat.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

How can there be a ww3 when Natankuku is facing an ousting in his own Israehell?

Can you guys use your bràin a bit or not?

SMH

(21-01-2024, 07:56 PM)victortan Wrote:  Knn.  Better go enjoy life first. 

Jesus is coming.

(22-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your first para shows that you are not ready for Oyk's Return.

I'll be back with a vengence to give readers something that eyes hath not seen, ears hath not heard... you'll witness the lust for my granddaughter is beyond your imagination

Bow your head in shame.  Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

He forgotten he alone started a War 2 years ago....until now.
Few hundred thousands died...

It has just begun.
Pulling out from market and keep cash.

armageddon has to come
must come
and
is coming

there is NO WAY OUT

(22-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: Oyk-is-a-mf.jpg]

I have no shame
Laughing

Laughing Laughing

West wants to take down Russia GOOD luck with dat
Ukraine olady 1,000,000+ Dead dare not repor
Putin uses Bombaric boms against ahQua.
1000 deads per day
when ahQua repor success it meaNT THE PLACE COMPLETELY FLATTEN

[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-22-at-15-37-17-UKRAIN...kraine.png]

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php...ine-report

Putin is the First Beast

the second beast is coming

I watch RT everyday
sometime I notice nuke on standby
Belarussia worse all NATO allies like Poland etc closes their borders with Belarussia.
Belarussia has standing order CODES all ready to use nukes.

Before they initiate wwiii can they get all countries to indicate if they are participating or not. I hope Sg and the large part of SEA and Asia choose to sit out the wwiii. We can be involved in the rebuilding once they are done with the destruction.

(22-01-2024, 04:04 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Before they initiate wwiii can they get all countries to indicate if they are participating or not. I hope Sg and the large part of SEA and Asia choose to sit out the wwiii. We can be involved in the rebuilding once they are done with the destruction.

in the rebuilding 

everyone wants to be the NEXT BEAST

you think you can control the world ?

remember the earth is going to HELL

that why there is a heaven there is to come

(22-01-2024, 04:04 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Before they initiate wwiii can they get all countries to indicate if they are participating or not. I hope Sg and the large part of SEA and Asia choose to sit out the wwiii. We can be involved in the rebuilding once they are done with the destruction.

Most of the countries including EU, Britain, Australia, Canada, NZ, Japan, Korea, India and so on are American’s little brothers, when war breaks out all of them will send troops and weapons to support Uncle Sam one.

[Image: IMG-6956.jpg]

(21-01-2024, 08:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It only needs 1 or 2 rogues nations to ignite WW3. And evil Putin is in one of these lists.

need sleepy joe to instigate also possible.

(22-01-2024, 11:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: S0tt0.png]

Good..... Clapping 101% good for east asia nations

(22-01-2024, 03:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Putin is the First Beast

the second beast is coming
WW3 wait....

[Image: Screenshot-20240117-154557-Chrome.jpg]

(22-01-2024, 12:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How can there be a ww3 when Natankuku is facing an ousting in his own Israehell?

Can you guys use your bràin a bit or not?

SMH
No WW3 lahh.Need oni this will do... Bigeyes

(24-01-2024, 04:24 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  No WW3 lahh.Need oni this will do... Bigeyes

Secret Israel hypersonis missile shccked Hamas, Iran, Russia and North Korea...with new missile..

(24-01-2024, 11:07 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Secret Israel hypersonis missile shccked Hamas, Iran, Russia and North Korea...with new missile..
Israel missile on video... Tongue
https://youtu.be/ULmGRJ5lGEU?si=ur2vilsr-5JNE03r