Another in unjabbed died in SG. Almost 1 per day

(14-08-2021, 08:15 PM)RichDad Wrote:  MOH says death due to covid complications, correct. But these people already got very serious health issues.  

Let's say these same people go and jab and then die within 28 days. Guess what will MOH say? Not related to vaccination but due to their serious health issues. They will point to stats that say on average, say 1000-1500 people died of such conditions, so the death after vaccination is within this range. Not vaccine fault.

But, did they say the same for those with serious health conditions who died after getting covid? No. They blame covid. Got the point?

Straight forward may not be so straight forward if you think deeper. 

I am not saying this is a conspiracy but it is definitely an agenda to force people to jab. However, we are still not very sure if it is worth the risk so why not let people decide instead of forcing and punishing those who chose not to jab?

You incorrectly confounded the 2 Issues - (i) the chance of dying from vaccination (ii) chance of dying from getting covid between with and without vaccination.
Pointing out past 28 days of covid cases who died are all Unvaccinated is strictly for illustrating Issue (ii), that upon contracting covid, the survival chance is much higher with vaccination.

As for Issue (i), ie chances of severe and permanent injury from vaccination itself, that is entirely another discussion.

End of post in this thread...........
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(14-08-2021, 10:00 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  You incorrectly confounded the 2 Issues - (i) the chance of dying from vaccination (ii) chance of dying from getting covid between with and without vaccination.
Pointing out past 28 days of covid cases who died are all Unvaccinated is strictly for illustrating Issue (ii), that upon contracting covid, the survival chance is much higher with vaccination.

As for Issue (i), ie chances of severe and permanent injury from vaccination itself, that is entirely another discussion.

Support, but it is futile to try to convince some people.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(14-08-2021, 10:00 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  You incorrectly confounded the 2 Issues - (i) the chance of dying from vaccination (ii) chance of dying from getting covid between with and without vaccination.

Never mind. You didn't get it.

(14-08-2021, 11:02 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Support, but it is futile to try to convince some people.

Yes, correct. Some people only listens to MSM, what to do? 

Futile lah.

(14-08-2021, 12:40 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I think elderlies with serious health conditions should not jab. May die earlier. Many cases already but denied by MOH so you think it is safe for these elderlies to get jabbed. 

Those healthy ones can jab.

I know this is a difficult situation, to jab or not to jab. But it looks like most already jabbed .. 73% and counting. So be it....

Unfortunately some people just don't get it.

For an elderly with existing medical conditions, this might be the dilemma that they are facing..

A few months back, doctors are telling them not to take vaccine due to their medical conditions.

A few months later, the same group of doctors are telling them it is safe to take vaccine..

The vaccine didn't change, the medical conditions didn't change, but what doctors said changed..

Unfortunately, the first impression is always the one that get remembered most..

So it is hard to removed that first impression..

Data wise, what caused the doctors to change their mind within the short period? If they can explain clearly to the elderly why the change, maybe still got chance to convince them..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-08-2021, 03:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  For an elderly with existing medical conditions, this might be the dilemma that they are facing..

A few months back, doctors are telling them not to take vaccine due to their medical conditions.

A few months later, the same group of doctors are telling them it is safe to take vaccine..

The vaccine didn't change, the medical conditions didn't change, but what doctors said changed..

Unfortunately, the first impression is always the one that get remembered most..

So it is hard to removed that first impression..

Data wise, what caused the doctors to change their mind within the short period? If they can explain clearly to the elderly why the change, maybe still got chance to convince them..

In others doctor is not expert in everything.Most rely on data. If data changed they changed. If data is fake , they thought is also fake. Big Grin
Nowadays I tell doctor what medicine to prescribe. Most cannot detect what illness if they have no data in their head.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(15-08-2021, 03:47 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  In others doctor is not expert in everything.Most rely on data. If data changed they changed. If data is fake , they thought is also fake. Big Grin
Nowadays I tell doctor what medicine to prescribe. Most cannot detect what illness if they have no data in their head.

True, but can they based on a few months data to change the opinion? If not, testing of new drugs would need years before they gather enough stat to draw a conclusion get the approval from FDA...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-08-2021, 03:47 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  In others doctor is not expert in everything.Most rely on data. If data changed they changed. If data is fake , they thought is also fake. Big Grin

Thumbs_up

RIP unker

damn this Virus

Yes. It is 1 death per day when old people are attacked by Delta Variant.

They should stay at home instead of spending hours in suoermarket or hawker center talking with friends.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Just go n jab lah, quickly mrna or sinovac ...dont play pray with delta plus virus variants can camoflage, mutate n spread like wildfire .

Without any base protection, likely to die if kena

every year abt 120,000 pple die from the common cold

(15-08-2021, 03:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  True, but can they based on a few months data to change the opinion? If not, testing of new drugs would need years before they gather enough stat to draw a conclusion get the approval from FDA...

They are also pressured to conform.

A lot of drugs even if approved still have lots of side effects.

If anyone died of india variant because medically unable to jab, blame NOT goes to anti jab or those jabbed but those who do not wear masks or wear masks properly. Both anti jab and jabbed are guilty at that

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-08-2021, 09:20 PM)dynamite Wrote:  A lot of drugs even if approved still have lots of side effects.

Different ppl may have side effects.